40% of Americans are suffering

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Four in 10 Americans say they’re fighting to stay afloat with white-hot inflation and high gas prices among families’ top concerns, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

Some 42% say they’re struggling financially – an 18-percentage-point increase in just one year, Monmouth University Polling Institute said.

It’s the first time in five years since Monmouth began asking about participants “current financial situation” that more than three in 10 people said they were struggling to remain where they are.

“Economic concerns tend to rise to the top of the list of family concerns, as you might expect, but the singular impact of inflation is really hitting home right now,” Patrick Murray, director of the institute, said in a statement.

The Democrats got everything that they wanted.
They spent $trillions$ with money that we don't have.
Their Climate Change Cultists got their environmental extremist wishes to come true.
Their LGBT tyrants got what they wanted.
Their criminal voter base got the police canceled.
Their Wokester Knuttjobs got their cancel culture wishes.
Their CRT and BLM hate groups are poisoning the minds of children.
But,
They have wrecked our country.
Americans are suffering.
Poor people can't afford to pay their bills and buy food.
The retirees are seeing their savings evaporate.
The crime rate is skyrocketing.
Companies are going under.
America is going backwards.
We need to put these decrypted cretins out to pasture and turn this country around.
thedirtycorruptdemswreckedourcountry.jpg

bidenpelosischumerevilinc.jpg

Four in 10 Americans say they’re fighting to stay afloat with white-hot inflation and high gas prices among families’ top concerns, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

Some 42% say they’re struggling financially – an 18-percentage-point increase in just one year, Monmouth University Polling Institute said.

It’s the first time in five years since Monmouth began asking about participants “current financial situation” that more than three in 10 people said they were struggling to remain where they are.

“Economic concerns tend to rise to the top of the list of family concerns, as you might expect, but the singular impact of inflation is really hitting home right now,” Patrick Murray, director of the institute, said in a statement.

Their Climate Change Cultists got their environmental extremist wishes to come true.
But,
Americans are suffering.
We need to put these decrypted cretins out to pasture and turn this country around.
View attachment 666642
View attachment 666639
My state outlawed plastic bags

it's their overall solution to >>>

1657061606332.png

~S~

They need to work more. That's generally the reply people from the two major parties give. That's why no dem and no repub is worthy of my vote.
When a man needs to work more, he works more. A family can still do that with just the one person working if they make smart choices and support each other.

When a man needs to work more, he works more. A family can still do that with just the one person working if they make smart choices and support each other.

I think they built the pyramids with this philosophy...

Humans should expect a reasonable level of sound, fiscal and monetary policy from government to ensure that they maintain purchasing power and can afford mandatory expenses, hopefully with some left over for discretionary expenses to keep the economy humming.

Governments of the West interfered in the economy, padding the accounts of their pals while throwing the little people bird feed and now they can't continue to do so.

The outcome was as expected by some of us dumb people: excessive inflation (as has happened in Canada too) and the predicted impact on the same people who were thrown a bone while others ate steak, the poor and dwindling Middle Class.

The biggest liars are the economic "experts" who sunk multiple economies of the greedy and the all-too excited politicians who couldn't believe their dumb luck (and dumb/compliant media). The media and the hanger ons Corporate Welfare Class want even MORE spending, and they want it this Mid-Term.

Last edited:
I think they built the pyramids with this philosophy...

Humans should expect a reasonable level of sound, fiscal and monetary policy from government to ensure that they maintain purchasing power and can afford mandatory expenses, hopefully with some left over for discretionary expenses to keep the economy humming.

Governments of the West interfered in the economy, padding the accounts of their pals while throwing the little people bird feed and now they can't continue to do so.

The outcome was as expected by some of us dumb people: excessive inflation (as has happened in Canada too) and the predicted impact on the same people who were thrown a bone while others ate steak, the poor and dwindling Middle Class.

The biggest liars are the economic "experts" who sunk multiple economies of the greedy and the all-too excited politicians who couldn't believe their dumb luck (and dumb/compliant media).
The Dems STILL want to spend $trillions$ more.
They treat the taxpayers like their slaves.
Screw every one of them.

But,
Americans are suffering.
View attachment 666642
View attachment 666639

Every crisis the rich just get richer.

The rich control government.

Why do you think the rich care?

Yeah. Lost my job in March. Unemployment runs out in August. I don't have any savings to live off of.
Been applying 5 or more jobs a week since March, not one single callback, but tons of emails with rejections in them.

Wages are going DOWN, no matter what any fuktard "journalist" says in the media.
Companies are getting MORE corrupt, as they are REQUIRING college degrees for the most inane and menial jobs now.

I was given lists from the state and from the unemployment office of places I can go to for rent help and utility help. Nothing but scams, the lot of them! I get nothing but excuses or rejections because of some very bigoted, prejudiced, and age discrimination practices from these "charities".

I've even researched for philanthropists that help people, which I found is just as hypocritical as any political office in this country. These "philanthropists" give money to OTHER BUSINESSES, not people in need, which in essence is them just laundering their money like the Clintons do, through their "charity".

I've contacted politicians in my region and state, I've contacted tons of "charities" and senior organizations that claim they help seniors in need..........and it's all just bullshit and lies.

But,
Americans are suffering.
View attachment 666642
View attachment 666639
Worry not. Deplorables will survive despite the economic strain on them. They are self-sufficient apparently and fully capable of holding off the Woke FBI indefinitely with their two hands and fifty guns.

Yeah. Lost my job in March. Unemployment runs out in August. I don't have any savings to live off of.
Been applying 5 or more jobs a week since March, not one single callback, but tons of emails with rejections in them.

Wages are going DOWN, no matter what any fuktard "journalist" says in the media.
Companies are getting MORE corrupt, as they are REQUIRING college degrees for the most inane and menial jobs now.

I was given lists from the state and from the unemployment office of places I can go to for rent help and utility help. Nothing but scams, the lot of them! I get nothing but excuses or rejections because of some very bigoted, prejudiced, and age discrimination practices from these "charities".

I've even researched for philanthropists that help people, which I found is just as hypocritical as any political office in this country. These "philanthropists" give money to OTHER BUSINESSES, not people in need, which in essence is them just laundering their money like the Clintons do, through their "charity".

I've contacted politicians in my region and state, I've contacted tons of "charities" and senior organizations that claim they help seniors in need..........and it's all just bullshit and lies.
Sorry to hear this. Good luck in your job search.

Sorry you are having such a hard time. Hope things get better for you

Apply to jobs you are more qualified for. There is a big labor shortage in the nation right now. Go get it.

When a man needs to work more, he works more.

Every crisis the rich just get richer.

and it's all just bullshit and lies.

Deplorables will survive despite the economic strain on them.

This is old>>>

Stark disparity can happen in any system , we've seen many other countries go down for the very same reason

greed.....sanctioned & legislated

America is no less immune

We are dependents now, because we've allowed the 'powers that be' to back us into economic serfdom with nothing more than>>>

1657102584034.png

~S~

We have appalling income inequality in this country, yet there are few in the ruling class willing to do anything about it.

But,
Americans are suffering.
View attachment 666642
View attachment 666639
The capitalist are fat, sassy and happy taking your money.

The Dems STILL want to spend $trillions$ more.
Screw every one of them.

If only once you had made a post about the Repubs spending too much you would have some small amount of credibility on this topic

Forum List

Back