4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

The kid who uses a nom du guerre is from Uzbekistan. He is asked if he has taken an oath to his leader, Abu Bakr el Karra, aka Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Iraq's al Qaida, and he says yes

That is disgusting - the use of children in war :( :( :(

Many of them, if they survive, struggle to regain a normal life. I think that is one of the most despicable human practices along with child marriage.

In many places around the world the concept of "childhood" is a luxery they never get and the concept of "adolescence" is unheard of. It comes with economic stability, education and security. It's easy to forget it does not exist in much of the world. :(

In many places around the world the concept of "childhood" is a luxery they never get and the concept of "adolescence" is unheard of. It comes with economic stability, education and security. It's easy to forget it does not exist in much of the world. :(

really? in the course of my life I have read lots of studies in anthropology---
and never encountered any society that did not recognize "CHILDHOOD".

They all seem to have specific "RITES" associated with the attainment of
adulthood Can you name some "non childhood" societies?

That is not what I meant.

The concept that childhood as a time of play and learning and "innocence" free of adult burdens. In many parts of the world, children are put to work supporting the family as soon as they can. Are you unaware of this?

I lots friend on both sides in Tel Zatar that were only 14 and 15. They went against their parents wish to join but they each believed in their purpose.
I've seen the results of baby beds rigged to explode rather then let the children removed from harms way. I've seen fighters shoot their own civilians in the back that tried to leave rather than fight or starve to death.
Childhood is a casualty of war. I was near killed by a car bomb when I was a teen. Instead of fighting I devoted attention talks. Instead of killing, I used to help a nurse make house calls. Instead of shooting someone that tried to kidnap by brother at gun point, I slugged him upside the head with the butt of my father's rifle. You do what you have to in desperate times.
Taking a child, barely more than a toddler across four borders, some 1500+ miles, into Syria to fight against people seeking their freedom is beyond criminal.
Using that child for propaganda on Syria TV is despicable........but such is life there.

"Childhood is a casualty of war"

That is well said and very evident. Civil wars are usually the worst.

That is not what I meant.

The concept that childhood as a time of play and learning and "innocence" free of adult burdens. In many parts of the world, children are put to work supporting the family as soon as they can. Are you unaware of this?

I am fully aware of the fact that children work ------sometimes even for wages or
productively in other ways-----your tone is vulgarly patronizing as usual. I did
not suggest in my post that children do not work -----I responded to the idiotic
claim that there are societies which do not recognize childhood. All do in
one way or the other.....in fact ALL CHILDREN ARE BURDENED in one way or the
other quite early in life as well. No one demanded ANYTHING of you when
you were ten years old?. I was used like an adult-----I had to get up in
the morning and go to school-----whether I wanted to or not.

The kid who uses a nom du guerre is from Uzbekistan. He is asked if he has taken an oath to his leader, Abu Bakr el Karra, aka Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Iraq's al Qaida, and he says yes[/QUOTE
]

What? You are suggesting that groups linked to Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are using soldiers that are only four. Are you an idiot. Than why were our troops so so bogged down in the Mideast. You're an idiot. do you ever use a reliable source?

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a site that has the Arabs stealing the recipe for gentile blood pastries from The Chosen People's (PBUT) Talmudic cook book.

Many of them, if they survive, struggle to regain a normal life. I think that is one of the most despicable human practices along with child marriage.

Boy, you sure took the soup, huh? I could see you turning when you began to excuse the child marriage hoax by bringing up Jews and 9/11 and letting people use that thread as a propaganda vehicle.

Boy, you sure took the soup, huh? I could see you turning when you began to excuse the child marriage hoax by bringing up Jews and 9/11 and letting people use that thread as a propaganda vehicle.
Watch your step, Padraic.

The kid who uses a nom du guerre is from Uzbekistan. He is asked if he has taken an oath to his leader, Abu Bakr el Karra, aka Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Iraq's al Qaida, and he says yes[/QUOTE
]

What? You are suggesting that groups linked to Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are using soldiers that are only four. Are you an idiot. Than why were our troops so so bogged down in the Mideast. You're an idiot. do you ever use a reliable source?

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a site that has the Arabs stealing the recipe for gentile blood pastries from The Chosen People's (PBUT) Talmudic cook book.

There are some 30,000 foreign fighters in Syria and close to 1000 different groups. Those coming from Hezbullah, Iraq and beyond are supported by Iran and are there to fight against the FSA not Assad. There are fighters from as far away as Norway and Australia in Syria.
To say it is a complicated maze is a minor understatement. Half the population is displace and 1.8 million syrian refugees in Lebanon alone, on top of the burden of the palestinian refugees there. That means more than 1/3 of the population in Lebanon are refugees.

Watch your step, Padraic.

Are you threatening me Hoss. Isn't their a rule against that, but I forgot you Zionists are immune frome the rules. Jam it Hoss.

New Topics

Forum List

Back