4 years of trump quite in the middle East but now they are fighting again.

Yes, a dozen news agencies from around the world, including from Israel itself, lied about two distinct and separate incidents between Israel and Hamas just to make you look bad in a thread on this forum.

But I do thank you for your post, I used them to highlight the mentality of the sheep on this forum. Even when given overwhelming evidence you still deny the facts.
Never heard it. Try again

Yes, a dozen news agencies from around the world, including from Israel itself, lied about two distinct and separate incidents between Israel and Hamas just to make you look bad in a thread on this forum.

But I do thank you for your post, I used them to highlight the mentality of the sheep on this forum. Even when given overwhelming evidence you still deny the facts.
Derp

Why was their peace in the middle East when Trump was president and now they are fighting again.
Modernizing Arabs Rejecting the Paleonasties

Trump, and especially his son-in-law, convinced Saudi Arabia's MBS that Iran was the Arabs' worst enemy, not Israel. Trump also refused to virtue-signal to the media that MBS's killing of a traitor adopted by those media was an international crime. The press-soaked Liberals went out of their way to attack the Saudis on that and their peaceniks resent that the Saudi military is not playing nice against the Iranian threat to them in Yemen.

So says the DNC cultist. If any of the shit was true it would have been 24/7 news coverage just to take another hit on Trump so go shit on your own floor not mine.
Yeah, everything that isn’t 100% pro-humper is part of a mass conspiracy.

You’re just a victim boi.

Trump, and especially his son-in-law, convinced Saudi Arabia's MBS that Iran was the Arabs' worst enemy, not Israel. Trump also refused to virtue-signal to the media that MBS's killing of a traitor adopted by those media was an international crime. The press-soaked Liberals went out of their way to attack the Saudis on that and their peaceniks resent that the Saudi military is not playing nice against the Iranian threat to them in Yemen.
How much Saudi water can you carry?

:linky:
:linky::link::banana::dance::dance:

Meh, the Saudi's murdered Khashoggi, one of their citizens, and the democrats murdered, Ashlii Babbitt, an unarmed US citizen who was guilty of trespass. Democrats are hypocrites.

Meh, the Saudi's murdered Khashoggi, one of their citizens, and the democrats murdered, Ashlii Babbitt, an unarmed US citizen who was guilty of trespass. Democrats are hypocrites.
Seems to me that a government murdering a person because they dislike his reporting on country is different than one shot over actively overthrowing it would be different.

ESAD, moron. How are four articles now equal to DOZENS of news agencies from around the world. BTW, when did we start equating defensive actions by Israel in response to HAMAS hostilities as Israeli aggression. Fuck off, you lying commie.

Look dumb fuck, the OP said that there was not a single shot fired between Israel and Hamas during the entire 4 years of Trump's admin. I proved that false, and your fellow Trump ass licking piece of shit said all the links I gave were lies.

Now you are here to defend him.

I never said a fucking word about "Israeli aggression", so take your stawman and shove it up your fucking ass.

who’s telling you that? show me

Where did I claim Africa was part of the ME?

No shit, but you right wing shitheads want to claim that it isn't apart of Africa when we start talking about the advance civilization that it was.
like i literally responded to your post

where any any of those links dod anyone say the country was not in africa ans was in the ME??

Forum List

Back