4 wounded near Charlie’Hebdo

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Several injured in machete attack near Charlie Hebdo’s former premises: suspect arrested.

1601032441801.png

Four people were stabbed in Paris on Friday under undetermined circumstances near the former premises of the newspaper Charlie Hebdo, in the middle of the trial of the murderous attacks that had targeted it in January 2015, have we learned from consistent sources. Two people were in "absolute urgency," the Paris police prefecture said, adding that the two alleged perpetrators of the attack were "on the run". The two injured are reportedly employees of the "Première Ligne" news agency. During the attack in January 2015, Première Ligne journalists gave the alert.

Link in French : Plusieurs blessés dans une attaque à la machette près des anciens locaux de Charlie Hebdo : un suspect interpellé - DH Les Sports+

2 suspects arrested by police no further information yet.
I put a video in only French sorry i could not find one in English...CNN don't seem to care what is happening in Paris .

NWO replaces Europeans by illiterate IQ-50 criminal Muslims.
Stupid Europeans tolerate it, no problem, in few decades ( in the case covid 'vaccine' doesn't kill all ) they will eradicate all remaining non-Muslim idiots.

Several injured in machete attack near Charlie Hebdo’s former premises: suspect arrested.

View attachment 392662

Four people were stabbed in Paris on Friday under undetermined circumstances near the former premises of the newspaper Charlie Hebdo, in the middle of the trial of the murderous attacks that had targeted it in January 2015, have we learned from consistent sources. Two people were in "absolute urgency," the Paris police prefecture said, adding that the two alleged perpetrators of the attack were "on the run". The two injured are reportedly employees of the "Première Ligne" news agency. During the attack in January 2015, Première Ligne journalists gave the alert.

Link in French : Plusieurs blessés dans une attaque à la machette près des anciens locaux de Charlie Hebdo : un suspect interpellé - DH Les Sports+

That reminds me, did they ever identify that lazy workman who left his acetylene torch cigarette burning in the rafters of Notre Dame?

I put a video in only French sorry i could not find one in English...CNN don't seem to care what is happening in Paris .

thank you

No name, no more information just that it is only an 18-year-old assailant a migrant who lived off the French and the media have well defended him all pro terrorist idiots

View attachment 392662

That reminds me, did they ever identify that lazy workman who left his acetylene torch cigarette burning in the rafters of Notre Dame?
There was no information about the man who was on the roof of Notre Dame except that it was a supposed Statue or a firefighter.

I put a link here in French with explanation about the mysterious man on the roof with link to Twitter.

Un "déséquilibré" sur le toit, des rosaces "explosées"... Sept infox qui ont circulé après l'incendie de Notre-Dame

thank you

No name, no more information just that it is only an 18-year-old assailant a migrant who lived off the French and the media have well defended him all pro terrorist idiots

So, no worries if Hebdo happens again...

With all due respect, no one is any longer astonished by what happens in France.

Just as we are no longer astonished by what is happening in once peaceful & charming Sweden.

You would think that European bigwigs would want to avoid becoming another United States.

Apparently not.

I can’t stand this indifference to the terrorist anymore as if it doesn’t matter that people get killed like that for no reason, all a bunch of leftists. I hate them as much as the terrorists because it’s their fault that we live like this.

I can’t stand this indifference to the terrorist anymore as if it doesn’t matter that people get killed like that for no reason, all a bunch of leftists. I hate them as much as the terrorists because it’s their fault that we live like this.
And Social Warriors who would have you arrested for calling them Rag heads...........thought police........OBEY US........

All BS.......on a global scale as they push for HATE SPEECH CRIMES HERE IN THE USA........the last place to submit to the globalist.

And Social Warriors who would have you arrested for calling them Rag heads...........thought police........OBEY US........

All BS.......on a global scale as they push for HATE SPEECH CRIMES HERE IN THE USA........the last place to submit to the globalist.
Yes, this leftist assholes who always defend the terrorists in addition they can pursuit us if we dare to speak against their favorites all a bunch of sick people.
P.S: I tell you in advance my thread will likely also be withdrawn because I say what I think of them .

Yes, this leftist assholes who always defend the terrorists in addition they can pursuit us if we dare to speak against their favorites all a bunch of sick people.
P.S: I tell you in advance my thread will likely also be withdrawn because I say what I think of them .
Thank you for taking a stand...........You are an Honorary American in my View.

God Bless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back