4 Ukrainians caught in cross border sabotage raid into Russia

Like Mausers and dried ears on dogtag chains? Asking for a friend..
The Luger was a bring-back....w/papers.

DSCN0308__3__JPG-1530546.JPG

The Luger was a bring-back....w/papers.

DSCN0308__3__JPG-1530546.JPG
Only officers had Lugers. ;)
Those are both blued. The one I know about was nickel plated. Shot like shit, too. At least with the German ammo from the purple box. The "round-rack" method with a Luger is pretty unique, IMO.
It'd be some shit if it shoots awesome with like..Federal Champion ball currently.

Last edited:
I hope they slaughtered some Russians first. I hope they pissed swastikas on the first Donbass kid they found, and ate his eyeballs with blood sauce.
You certainly win the award for the most ignorant post .

And don't go for the sympathy response by telling us you never had a family or ever went to school .

Only officers had Lugers. ;)
Those are both blued. The one I know about was nickel plated. Shot like shit, too. At least with the German ammo from the purple box. The "round-rack" method with a Luger is pretty unique, IMO.
It's be some shit if it shoots awesome with like..Federal Champion ball currently.
If it was nickeled it was likely done post war.....Every jewelry store in the 50s would nickel whatever you wanted. LOL....They would buff them out so bad you could not make-out the codes on them.

Not true at all. NCOs and other ranks had them too depending on their specialty.
Well. I just assumed that because I know my friend's dad got his from the commandant of Dachau. He killed him; Bigger than shit. Had his ear on a dogtag chain. The war did not do his sanity justice; But that's how it was when I was a kid. That's something that's true AFAIK.
We shot that Luger out in the woods, and it jammed twice with the German purple-box ammo. The Mausers worked good. He had the semi-auto 43, too. Among other things.
This dude had things that wanna-be vets wished they had; and the mental scars to prove it.
I bet my "friend" still has that stuff to this day. We are no longer good friends, but that doesn't change what his dad did or was. Me and his dad were friends; Even through that one night he was back in Germany and grabbed me by the throat thinking I was the enemy.
Back in them days they wrote it all off and the remedy was lots of drinking. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back