#4 U of W Survives Morman "Lucky Calls" To Preserve Unbeaten Record

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
GAAAWWWDDD !!! I hate the Mormans. They are the worst cheaters in all of sports.

Thankfully skill overcame the home field advantage the scummy Mormans enjoy at home and the Huskies won by 7 31-24. The score should have been 40 something to 3 if not for Smith's criminal children's influence on Amateur sports in the State of Utah.

GAAAWWWDDD !!! I hate the Mormans. They are the worst cheaters in all of sports.

Thankfully skill overcame the home field advantage the scummy Mormans enjoy at home and the Huskies won by 7 31-24. The score should have been 40 something to 3 if not for Smith's criminal children's influence on Amateur sports in the State of Utah.
Man what go into your craw LOL
I didn't watch the game. but recorded it.
I listen to the post game coming home from golf.
Seems Utah fans had alot to complain about.
Something about a punt return with 3 blocks in the back.
I recorded the game so I'll give you my analysis.
Ute fans have nothing to do with the reffing. Those are Pac12 officials.
Or is this just a bate thread.
Btw it's Mormon's not Morman. My dad went to Utah, but I went to BYU.
You are aware that Mike Leach over at Pullman is a Mormon aren't you?

Last edited:
It "could" be considered a "bait" thread but as far as I am concerned the "Mormans" have been having their way for a very long time in the state of Utah and other cult refuges in the American West and South West.

No, this is about the Huskies. Me being a lifelong fan have witnessed literally hundreds of games where the BYU's and other Morman institutions have been poor sports and influenced the outcomes of sporting events not through skill and strength but by kniving and bullying. They have been trying to show the outside world how "good" they are by racking up wins by any means possible and people available to help make them the winners. In short they are liars and cheaters...plain and simple.

The Mormans have been desperate to legitimize their cult for a very long time.

I am an atheist and an avid fan of some sports. I have no problem with your cult subverting the minds of the willing. If people are stupid enough to believe your hogwash then that is their problem. It is when the influence of the scummy Mormans reach their tendrils into sports where non Mormans preside and prevail that I HAVE to come across them and their treacherous ways.

Unfortunately the evil Mormans have finagled their way into the PAC 12 so my concern has been justified. They can HAVE the Boy Scouts. They cannot HAVE the NCAA.

It "could" be considered a "bait" thread but as far as I am concerned the "Mormans" have been having their way for a very long time in the state of Utah and other cult refuges in the American West and South West.

No, this is about the Huskies. Me being a lifelong fan have witnessed literally hundreds of games where the BYU's and other Morman institutions have been poor sports and influenced the outcomes of sporting events not through skill and strength but by kniving and bullying. They have been trying to show the outside world how "good" they are by racking up wins by any means possible and people available to help make them the winners. In short they are liars and cheaters...plain and simple.

The Mormans have been desperate to legitimize their cult for a very long time.

I am an atheist and an avid fan of some sports. I have no problem with your cult subverting the minds of the willing. If people are stupid enough to believe your hogwash then that is their problem. It is when the influence of the scummy Mormans reach their tendrils into sports where non Mormans preside and prevail that I HAVE to come across them and their treacherous ways.

Unfortunately the evil Mormans have finagled their way into the PAC 12 so my concern has been justified. They can HAVE the Boy Scouts. They cannot HAVE the NCAA.
There's 2 types of Ute fans.
Non Mormons in SLC and
Smoking and Drinking Mormons who like to make fun of the Church
Utah getting into the pac12 was a fluke cuz Texas turned it down

Bad spelling! It is Mormon. If you are going to be a bigot, at least be smart enough to spell it right.

I am driven by my bigotry to miss spell it on purpose just to needle the cultist pussies.

Hope you find one. I just think you are an idiot and spelled it wrong.

Of course you would as you are no better prepared than usual.

Prepared for what? Your stupidity? I expect your stupidity.

Bad spelling! It is Mormon. If you are going to be a bigot, at least be smart enough to spell it right.

I am driven by my bigotry to miss spell it on purpose just to needle the cultist pussies.

Oh please don't tell me you are an LDS. THAT would be just too sweet for words. Although if you are I'll find some..count on it.

Oh please don't tell me you are an LDS. THAT would be just too sweet for words. Although if you are I'll find some..count on it.

Nope, sorry, doesn't change the fact you are an idiot that can't spell.

Can't or won't?

Can't or won't?

Can't.

Fucking Mormans.

I bet Sonny Six Killer is your mom.

Sonny Sixkiller was a GREAT college QB. I have talked with him personally several times. After his athletic time came to an end one of his first jobs was a representative of a wine and liqueur distributing company servicing Seattle bars and lounges. I frequented many of these local watering holes and would see Sonny many times for a period of several years.

Fucking Mormans.

I bet Sonny Six Killer is your mom.

Sonny Sixkiller was a GREAT college QB. I have talked with him personally several times. After his athletic time came to an end one of his first jobs was a representative of a wine and liqueur distributing company servicing Seattle bars and lounges. I frequented many of these local watering holes and would see Sonny many times for a period of several years.

I knew I could get you to show that soft heart you have. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back