4 out of 50 most dangerous cities are in the U.S., guess which party runs them?

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

World's 50 most violent cities revealed, and 21 of them are in Brazil

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.

The question is...Which came first, the abject poverty or the Democrats?

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.

After 40 or more years what should have happened...? The situation gets worse or they improve it....they have decided to make it worse.....

New Orleans....democrats since almost 1874.

Detroit.....1962

Baltimore...1967

St. Louis....1949

See what cowards the GOP are. They refuse to run the dangerous cities....

No....the dim wits in those cities have sold out the future of their children for the lies of the democrats....and after decades you would think they would have wised up to what they actually get....

No....the dim wits in those cities have sold out the future of their children for the lies of the democrats....and after decades you would think they would have wised up to what they actually get....
I never needed a politician to tell me where and how to live, and I doubt many don't either that live in poverty....

New Orleans....democrats since almost 1874.

Detroit.....1962

Baltimore...1967

St. Louis....1949

So, a mix of before and after.

Democrats

"4 out of 50 most dangerous cities are in the U.S., guess which party runs them?"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

As the Democratic Party is "running them", thus is responsible for Law Enforcement and economic and social policy, I would think that this does NOT fail as a post hoc fallacy.

It's not like he is comparing crime rates with football team colors.

Most liberals so not recognize failed policies of their own making. In their minds that is why conservatives exist.

Political parties don't run cities, shit-for-brains. Mayors, city managers and city councils do. There ain't no "right" or "left" way to decide who gets their trash picked up on Wednesday. Only a hopeless partisan hack would fall for a blog like this.

It just so happens that virtually all cities are run by Democrats. Used to be they had no party at all, because--- again for the wilfully dense ---- political parties are irrelevant at that level.

Now why that is, maybe Democrats simply organized better. Or maybe they're seen as addressing people rather than corporations. I'll leave that one up to you. I'm sure you and "thegunfeed.com" can grapple with deep issues like that...

Right, because everybody in the city gets their paycheck from city government.

I understand they also handle plumbing.

Forum List

Back