4 Older, Informed Catholics: your thoughts/memories on Vatican II

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I remember being a child and told about some of the changes. I did NOT like it one bit even though I was throughly uncatechized and technically didn't have a clue. Since that time I have been reading a lot of books both on the Church and a plethora of ohter topics..

what I am learning about Vatican II is blowing me away... Essentially, the Church converted from Christ to "the world"... OK, addressing that item first, we recall Christ's Words when he said not to be conformed to the world.. He spoke of how those who followed Him would be hated as much as He is/was... that if you are not of the world, the world will hate you, that it only loves its own...

so why did "the Church" (or some malcontents therein) change things?

Liberals took over, is the short answer.. liberals

and of course we see the parallel happening everywhere else... But once the Church has been "had"... well....

no wonder I myself tend toward a sensse of hopelessness...

not totally hopeless yet but.... sigh...

At this point I think that the "new Church" needs to listen to the SSPX, the OLD Church... the one that followed the GOOD popes, not the liberal ones

(and contrary to what many here try to accuse the Church of, there are FAR more good, even saintly popes than there were(are) bad

SSPX isn't trying to save the Church it is trying to destroy it.
no, it is the true Church

Paul VI
JP II
Francis

they are not Catholic. They are heretics. They taught that all religions lead one to God... Jesus said "I am the WAy, the Truth and the Life... No one comes to the Father except through Me."

I think the first 2 on that list began to see the error of their ways toward the end of their lives (happens a lot w/ humans in general) or maybe even actually repented. Of course the infiltrated, demonic "church" didn't tell us that even if it is true..

the last one.. Francis

sheez... that guy's no more Catholic than a snail i saw crawling on the ground the other day

Forum List

Back