4 New Things We Just Learned About The Special Counsel Investigation

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

it's pretty obvious a lot of bullshit went on with the democrats feeding hate and "fake news" to attack trump. while i realize not joining in blindly into trump attacks makes me a TRUMPER to every asshole out there, that is their problem and their inability to see anything but monolithic bullshit to drive 3rd grade emotional imbalances.

it's funny to me, in the most non funny of ways, how the left will look past all these facts and support fantasy with their screaming hate. while it goes without saying both sides do it, the left has made it an art form and calling card for their hysteria.

TRUMP WILL CAUSE A WAR WITH RUSSIA! now statistics say most people feel trump KEPT RUSSIA FROM ATTACKING. the only ones really saying otherwise (at least in here) are the usual dollar a post trollbots who are running low on pizza pockets and mt dew in their bedroom computer setup.

they called trump NIXON and WATERGATE for daring to misuse political power but look what we are finding to be "fact" in all this. the dems did it and they are in a wholesale attack on ANYONE In their way. this is why it doesn't matter to me really who comes up in our next presidential election. WHOEVER it is, the left will demonize and attack and make more MORE shit that lemmings will tattoo to their ass and swear is true.

point #4 is very interesting.

I just don't believe much of anything I hear anymore. Their all liars.

I just don't believe much of anything I hear anymore. Their all liars.
which is the way the people doing all this crap, wants it. discredit your enemies, build lies and stories to tell your followers to spread and support you, and keep on tearing things down.

but so far this report seems to be sticking to facts. who did what, connections and the like. it doesn't rely on hysteria and innuendoes with a plethroa of "a source familiar with the topic" quotes.

The article lacks substance.

1. Joffe pled the fifth twice. Are we supposed to draw some inference on this? Seems to be baiting innuendo.

2. Joffe’s lawyers are filing something in the Sussmann case. Okay. What? We don’t know.

3. Joffe denied being part of any organization. And?

4. Giving information to Senate committees. Cool. And?

Not really sure what conclusions they want us to draw here.

1. Joffe pled the fifth twice. Are we supposed to draw some inference on this? Seems to be baiting innuendo.

2. Joffe’s lawyers are filing something in the Sussmann case. Okay. What? We don’t know.

you will draw your own anyway and deny any wrong doing and say whatever they did, its fine.

hell, trump met with a russian lawyer OBAMA LET INTO THE COUNTRY and y'all went after him day and night. now we have proof from years of investigations and you want to sit here and deny / deflect and simply go "so"?

these alone are not the smoking gun you are trying to make them out to be. but it is drawing the roadmap of what happened. you sit here and so "so, we're in Oklahoma City - big deal" - but you ignore the entire map and where the rest of these lines go.

cute trick, but still a bullshit tactic in which you never discuss the issue, just throw shade on shit.

It is easy to see why people do not like or trust the "Democratic" Party, and why they would not support it or its candidates.
It is difficult to see how anyone could support Trump.

you will draw your own anyway and deny any wrong doing and say whatever they did, its fine.

hell, trump met with a russian lawyer OBAMA LET INTO THE COUNTRY and y'all went after him day and night. now we have proof from years of investigations and you want to sit here and deny / deflect and simply go "so"?

these alone are not the smoking gun you are trying to make them out to be. but it is drawing the roadmap of what happened. you sit here and so "so, we're in Oklahoma City - big deal" - but you ignore the entire map and where the rest of these lines go.

cute trick, but still a bullshit tactic in which you never discuss the issue, just throw shade on shit.
The article itself fails to give an explanation of the relevance of these points. That’s not my fault.

What is the relevance of him taking the fifth? We don’t know. What is the relevance of him filing in the Sussmann case? We don’t know.

The article lacks substance. These facts don’t really lead anywhere.

it's pretty obvious a lot of bullshit went on with the democrats feeding hate and "fake news" to attack trump. while i realize not joining in blindly into trump attacks makes me a TRUMPER to every asshole out there, that is their problem and their inability to see anything but monolithic bullshit to drive 3rd grade emotional imbalances.

it's funny to me, in the most non funny of ways, how the left will look past all these facts and support fantasy with their screaming hate. while it goes without saying both sides do it, the left has made it an art form and calling card for their hysteria.

TRUMP WILL CAUSE A WAR WITH RUSSIA! now statistics say most people feel trump KEPT RUSSIA FROM ATTACKING. the only ones really saying otherwise (at least in here) are the usual dollar a post trollbots who are running low on pizza pockets and mt dew in their bedroom computer setup.

they called trump NIXON and WATERGATE for daring to misuse political power but look what we are finding to be "fact" in all this. the dems did it and they are in a wholesale attack on ANYONE In their way. this is why it doesn't matter to me really who comes up in our next presidential election. WHOEVER it is, the left will demonize and attack and make more MORE shit that lemmings will tattoo to their ass and swear is true.

point #4 is very interesting.
The left look at things through blue tinted glasses, therefore there are parts of the spectrum they just cannot see. I can't tell you how many times people on the left refer to me as a Trump ass licker just because I won't believe their TDS nonsense.

The article itself fails to give an explanation of the relevance of these points. That’s not my fault.

What is the relevance of him taking the fifth? We don’t know. What is the relevance of him filing in the Sussmann case? We don’t know.

The article lacks substance. These facts don’t really lead anywhere.
OK, boomer.

Geez-O-petes, reads like contemporary journalism

Forum List

Back