4 Month Michigan Audit Shows Result Was Right

Why not review every single mail in ballot cast for a valid signature and a valid address from a valid registered voter?
Personally, Angus, if I was you I'd demand finger-prints on the ballots, and if you are still skeptical then do a DNA swipe on the paper. One can't be too careful.

But, a tiny tad more seriously........what's with you hyping your complaint on this venue? Demanding a re-count, a re-audit and arguing for it to anonymous posters using fake names on an internet chatboard?
Frankly, and I mean no disrespect, but....but your expectations kind of sound like a Trump University education. IMO
....................................................................................

How about Dems busing people from Ohio to districts in Michigan to vote in a blatant example of election fraud.
OK, poster Blues, prove it.
Show us what you have on your Ohio allegation.

And when you're finished there, then explain the Republicans bussing people up from Indiana to districts in Michigan to vote in a blatant example of election fraud?

*Secret #1,,, to interested readers: BluesLegend cannot and won't prove Dems trucked up Buckeyes to vote in Wolverine land.
*Secret #2.....And I cannot prove GOP did it from Indiana.

Accordingly, both of our fantasms sorta balance each other out.
0 + 0 = 0

IMO

I don't believe for one one moment anything coming out of Michigan

First, why?

Second, Pfizer Covid vaccines come out of Michigan. You don't believe in Covid vaccines?

Amway soap comes out of Michigan. You don't believe in soap?

Iron ore comes out of Michigan. You don't believe in steel?

Christmas trees come out of Michigan. You don't believe in Santa?

I agree and there were many witnesses who signed affidavits as to what they saw. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and there was plenty of proof to back it up.
Like the truck driver who swore he carried 280,000 ballots from New York (Bethpage processing plant) to Pennsylvania.

Or Rudy's star witness in Michigan, the former stripper who was hired to disinfect the voting booths, and swore she saw voter fraud. Even Rudy tried to shut her up. The sad thing is she sounded smarter than Trump.

LOL Well one of those who signed an affidavit was a Dem watcher. He said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. You can bet the rest of those signing affidavits said the same.

It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

If you think Trump is dumb then that just goes to show how stupid you are.

Oh and if those who ran the election did the audit you can see right there how useless that audit was. You need people who had nothing to do with the election to audit that election. Then you will get the truth.

I agree and there were many witnesses who signed affidavits as to what they saw. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and there was plenty of proof to back it up.
Like the truck driver who swore he carried 280,000 ballots from New York (Bethpage processing plant) to Pennsylvania.

Or Rudy's star witness in Michigan, the former stripper who was hired to disinfect the voting booths, and swore she saw voter fraud. Even Rudy tried to shut her up. The sad thing is she sounded smarter than Trump.

LOL Well one of those who signed an affidavit was a Dem watcher. He said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. You can bet the rest of those signing affidavits said the same.

Trump is no dummy, he knows his audience, and how to play them.

No. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And he does. He doesn't have to play anyone. What he does more than proves how good he is.

Biden sure can't say the same. He sucked off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a thing. Now he's POTUS and is hell bent on bankrupting the country.

No. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And he does. He doesn't have to play anyone. What he does more than proves how good he is.

Biden sure can't say the same. He sucked off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a thing. Now he's POTUS and is hell bent on bankrupting the country.

Sadly, the irony of you referencing 'Biden' and 'bankrupting' in the same paragraph, whilst speaking of Trump, is lost on you.

Sadly, the irony of you referencing 'Biden' and 'bankrupting' in the same paragraph, whilst speaking of Trump, is lost on you.

Not lost at all. This country was doing great under Trump before the oh so convenient Chines virus hit. That of course is lost on you.

You need to get a look at his EO's. None of them do America or Americans much good. We tax payers will get hosed with his bull shit.

Why not review every single mail in ballot cast for a valid signature and a valid address from a valid registered voter?
Personally, Angus, if I was you I'd demand finger-prints on the ballots, and if you are still skeptical then do a DNA swipe on the paper. One can't be too careful.

But, a tiny tad more seriously........what's with you hyping your complaint on this venue? Demanding a re-count, a re-audit and arguing for it to anonymous posters using fake names on an internet chatboard?
Frankly, and I mean no disrespect, but....but your expectations kind of sound like a Trump University education. IMO
....................................................................................

How about Dems busing people from Ohio to districts in Michigan to vote in a blatant example of election fraud.

And when you're finished there, then explain the Republicans bussing people up from Indiana to districts in Michigan to vote in a blatant example of election fraud?

*Secret #1,,, to interested readers: BluesLegend cannot and won't prove Dems trucked up Buckeyes to vote in Wolverine land.

0 + 0 = 0

IMO
following the set rules is all we're asking. when the parrots need to talk they say stupid stuff like you.

The lies coming from the communist/demonRATS not only has led to the riot of January 6th, they not only fueled mistrust and suspicion, but they threaten the very foundation of our democracy. And still xiden and his cabal are lying about everything

0 + 0 = 0

IMO
but we can prove illegal paper and ink on the ballots, the demofks know this and are holding the ballots from a physical forensic audit.

how so? explain how americans didn't benefit from Trump. All the numbers were improved under trump. You avoided that, why? seems you are too ignorant to have a normal discussion.

The audits examined an equal number of ballots cast by mail and by machine, because the method for casting the 2.8 million votes statewide was almost exactly split. Among the findings was that the potential error in tabulating the absentee ballots Wayne County, which takes in Detroit, totaled 17 out of 174,000 submitted.

just the fact they only found 17 discrepancies proves utter bullshit. It is not statistically possible.

What you just wrote is your opinion, but it is entirely statistically possible, and you have the same evidence of it not being possible as Rudy Guiliani and that drunk blonde woman.
you must mean the twat-not woman--hit-lery

The hollowing out of the middle class in America, coupled with the abandonment of the middle class, starting with barrag-o is exactly the conditions that allowed a con man like xiden to energize half of this country to a fever pitch. And the communist/ demonRATS stood back and watched in shock as they realized they had no choice but to buy a ticket on the communism/xiden train, or it would run them over.

Biden was here for the beginning of our debt. The final cut thread of the Gold Standard in anything. Once Bretton Woods was demolished the printing presses went into overdrive. And Biden was there. For near all of it.

I don't believe for one one moment anything coming out of Michigan

First, why?
Second, Pfizer Covid vaccines come out of Michigan. You don't believe in Covid vaccines?

First, why?
Demofks rule, they cheat, lie, fudge and misguide their citizens. can you say governor? hahahahahahahahah

NOPE, I don't believe in Covid.

Nothing of importance in Politics, so off topic cause you're insane.

not from China.

I do believe in his spirit. I get it, you don't believe in human kind. it's always evident in here.

The hollowing out of the middle class in America, coupled with the abandonment of the middle class, starting with barrag-o is exactly the conditions that allowed a con man like xiden to energize half of this country to a fever pitch. And the communist/ demonRATS stood back and watched in shock as they realized they had no choice but to buy a ticket on the communism/xiden train, or it would run them over.
holding our capitol hostage by the elitists is troublesome. Stop the insurrection on the american people.

people need to start posting that line.

Forum List

Back