4 million people sign petition urging electoral college to elect Hillary

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
And the same people who signed the petition, are also saying that: "The republic repeals itself"

Oh jee, I wonder why that is... couldn't have anything to do with your obstruction of democracy.

They also say, "Hate won", while savaging their own communities.

Then, they also claim that "racism won", while telling white people to go fuck themselves for electing Trump.

Does anyone have any questions regarding where these people stand?

democratic_crybaby_seal.jpg

And the same people who signed the petition, are also saying that: "The republic repeals itself"

Oh jee, I wonder why that is... couldn't have anything to do with your obstruction of democracy.

Then, they also claim that "racism won", while telling white people to go fuck themselves for electing Trump.

I'm game lets go. Make Clinton "president" then we pick up our guns and throw her illegitimate ass out and change our government.

In the words of Bob Dylan:

The answer, my friends, is pissin' in the wind, the answer is pissin' in the wind.....

Hell yeah. Let some of the electors change their votes and then make it so Hillary wins, then we can see how Trump supporters react when the system works how it can. All those same Trump supporters that say that despite how many votes each candidate got, the Electoral College worked just like it was supposed to. Well those same Electors in the Electoral College don't have to follow the majority vote. So if they switch and Hillary is elected instead, shouldn't they just accept it like they want HRC supporters to?

Hell I don't want HRC to win, but it would be interesting to have something so crazy happen within my lifetime, and maybe, just maybe it would b e the event needed to finally clean out Washington through an actual uprising.

Super Norman
Those 4 million citizens can work with Clinton Soros and Democrats to set up their own centers for representation.
Such as thru college campuses.

Teach Constitutional laws, due process, and democratic management of resources, districts, educational and service programs.

And use this campus model to turn dependence on govt into sustainable worker owned business districts including medical education and health and social services

Democrats like me have been fighting to get the plans of progressives heard and taken seriously. Why not fund and lead t hi s ourselves, and invest tax breaks into student and business microloans to get this going nationwide, city by city.

With Clinton and sanders, Johnson and stein eager to prove their leadership skills why NOT petition Robert Reich and George Soros and the Gates and Clinton Foundations to build 4-5 city states across the border to provide legal resources support and facilities for workers and immigrant populations?

Www.campusplan.org
Www.rightsfortheworkers.org
Www.earnedamnesty.org

RWS anything here we can use to pitch a public proposal to Trump and Clinton

Hell yeah. Let some of the electors change their votes and then make it so Hillary wins, then we can see how Trump supporters react when the system works how it can. All those same Trump supporters that say that despite how many votes each candidate got, the Electoral College worked just like it was supposed to. Well those same Electors in the Electoral College don't have to follow the majority vote. So if they switch and Hillary is elected instead, shouldn't they just accept it like they want HRC supporters to?

Hell I don't want HRC to win, but it would be interesting to have something so crazy happen within my lifetime, and maybe, just maybe it would b e the event needed to finally clean out Washington through an actual uprising.
Dumb post. Overthrowing the election results isn't how it works. We've seen how the right reacts. We are disappointed but soldier on.

All this reminds me of the liberal about 10 years ago frothing over about Bush and revolution. I asked him which side he thought was better equipped. He didn't bring it up again.

Dumb post. Overthrowing the election results isn't how it works. We've seen how the right reacts. We are disappointed but soldier on.

All this reminds me of the liberal about 10 years ago frothing over about Bush and revolution. I asked him which side he thought was better equipped. He didn't bring it up again.

I don't care who is better equipped. My main goal in this election, which was a major reason why I supported Sanders, was to see major change in Washington. Trump preached this as part of his campaign, but it is already obvious this isn't going to happen. Washington needs major change. Serious change. An event like something as rare as Electors changing their votes to determine the outcome of the election would be just that type of event. The ends justifies the means here.

He's been president-ELECT for 5 days, and you can already tell nothing is going to change..

(What are Tuesday and Wednesdays lottery numbers)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I don't care who is better equipped. My main goal in this election, which was a major reason why I supported Sanders, was to see major change in Washington. Trump preached this as part of his campaign, but it is already obvious this isn't going to happen. Washington needs major change. Serious change. An event like something as rare as Electors changing their votes to determine the outcome of the election would be just that type of event. The ends justifies the means here.
Seriously that would only cause a shooting solution. I'm sure that is not the change you are looking for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back