4 in 10 TEA PARTIERS are DEMOCRATS and INDEPENDENTS.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I guess this poll blows the idea that all tea partiers are right wing Republicans. About time and this movement is growing and growing and growing with ever INCREASING numbers.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

The group has a favorable view of Republicans generally but that drops from 71 to 57 percent if they’re asked about Congressional Republicans. Congressional Democrats are viewed very unfavorably by 75 percent of Tea Party members – a uniquely strong antipathy. An overwhelming 95 percent said “Democrats are taxing, spending, and borrowing too much.”

The group also vehemently dislikes President Barack Obama – even more so than those who called themselves Republicans in the survey. Over 80 percent of Tea Party members disapprove of the job he’s doing as president, whereas 77 percent of Republican respondents said they disapprove of Obama. The Tea Party members are also strongly opposed to the Democrats’ healthcare plan, with 82 percent saying they oppose it -- only 48 percent of respondents overall were opposed.

Last edited:
They are still Tea Baggers

tea-bagger-fun.jpg

Last edited:
Another mudda-sucka repeating that blasted RW LIE!!!

Why do you people feel that you HAVE to push Democrats to the forefront when in actually they are but a FRACTION of the damned Tea-Baggers?

I waited to repost this, because it was attached to a local RWer's post just this week...

9911d1270479630-fact-is-fact-tea-partiers-are-extremists-k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

Do you see the ACTUAL percentage of Dems?

8%

8 friggin percent of ALL Tea-Baggers are dems, and I bet the majoirty of those are hillbilly types.

Yet you mudda-suckas like to COMFORT your sorry ass selves by CLAIMING that there's this sea of Dems amongts you raving lunatics.

As a Dem who knows mostly all Dems I can tell you I DO. NOT. SEE. or hear about. ANY DEM Tea-Baggers. And the numbers BARE THIS FACT OUT.

Cut your bullcrap for once you RW nutjobs.

Be HONEST!

It’s true that just half of those Tea Partiers surveyed called themselves Republicans. Yes, the lion’s share of the other half say they’re independent. But they’re not: they’re Republican-oriented conservative voters who are dismayed by the direction of the GOP and who don’t want to identify with the party’s brand. That’s not surprising, given how tarnished that brand is. Only 8% identify as Democratic; 7% identify as liberal; 70% percent identify as conservative; two-thirds are pro-life; nearly 90% were opposed to the health care bill.

http://www.progressivefix.com/end-of-a-delusion

Last edited:
I guess this poll blows the idea that all tea partiers are right wing Republicans. About time and this movement is growing and growing and growing with ever INCREASING numbers.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

The group has a favorable view of Republicans generally but that drops from 71 to 57 percent if they’re asked about Congressional Republicans. Congressional Democrats are viewed very unfavorably by 75 percent of Tea Party members – a uniquely strong antipathy. An overwhelming 95 percent said “Democrats are taxing, spending, and borrowing too much.”

The group also vehemently dislikes President Barack Obama – even more so than those who called themselves Republicans in the survey. Over 80 percent of Tea Party members disapprove of the job he’s doing as president, whereas 77 percent of Republican respondents said they disapprove of Obama. The Tea Party members are also strongly opposed to the Democrats’ healthcare plan, with 82 percent saying they oppose it -- only 48 percent of respondents overall were opposed.
It depends on where the actual protest is, what the make up of that particular protest.

In the North east its something like 60 to 80% Dems and independants at a protest.

"Independents" in this case is code word for "the Republican Party is so fucked up I can no longer associate with them."

Do we have a poll that shows how many Democrats are government workers? Or how many cases of government corruption are tied to Democrats?

I'd invest in that survey actually.

;)

Republicans look like Democrats to me, only not as dangerous to our children's future as the Obammunists.

Give us your tired, your weak, and your hungry, and get them to work paying off our massive debt?

Is that how it goes?

Hey, congratulations on being born kid, you owe Uncle Sam 40000 dollars by the way................

God damned Neo-Cons are so ignorant, like a bunch of cotton-pickers.

Do we have a poll that shows how many Democrats are government workers? Or how many cases of government corruption are tied to Democrats?

I'd invest in that survey actually.

;)

Anyone care to feed this troll??

I'm a little busy right now

I'd like to see that troll WASTE his, hopefully hard-earned money betting on the Dems to be the most corrupt only to find out otherwise.

49izadw.gif

To be fair that headline is a little misleading. It says that 40% are either independents or democrats. That means 1 in 10 can be dems and 3 and 10 can be independents. Personally, I think more democrats will come on board when they realize that modern liberalism is not a liberal idealogy whatsoever.

Most so called independents are just embaressed ex bushies and will vote for whatever republican is on the ballot.

Another mudda-sucka repeating that blasted RW LIE!!!

Why do you people feel that you HAVE to push Democrats to the forefront when in actually they are but a FRACTION of the damned Tea-Baggers?

I waited to repost this, because it was attached to a local RWer's post just this week...

9911d1270479630-fact-is-fact-tea-partiers-are-extremists-k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

Do you see the ACTUAL percentage of Dems?

8%

8 friggin percent of ALL Tea-Baggers are dems, and I bet the majoirty of those are hillbilly types.

Yet you mudda-suckas like to COMFORT your sorry ass selves by CLAIMING that there's this sea of Dems amongts you raving lunatics.

As a Dem who knows mostly all Dems I can tell you I DO. NOT. SEE. or hear about. ANY DEM Tea-Baggers. And the numbers BARE THIS FACT OUT.

Cut your bullcrap for once you RW nutjobs.

Be HONEST!

70% conservatives and 7% liberals. Essentially the tea partiers are mostly a bunch of conservative Republicans who are embarassed to call themselves Republicans anymore. At least they have one sentiment right.

Forum List

Back