4 Hours at the Capitol (BBC/HBO)

How can you have an "excellent" documentary of something that a whole committee of congresspeople currently say they need to still deeply investigate just to find out what really happened?

And what kind of dolt would waste their time reading it? :auiqs.jpg:

Must be a British publisher.

And by the way Tammy, was there more than one capitol protest over the election? Because riots is PLURAL, Petunia, and I only remember one, and it was started by the capitol police and FBI plants inciting it.
The doc is a film that covers the actual events. It doesnt analyse the information or attempt to apportion blame. That would be a different film. Much of the footage was taken by the jackass rioters.

Watch the film.

What would be the point? I saw the actual events the day it happened! Why would I write a "documentary" about an event that is still in discovery?

There is only one relevant fact here: The riot never would have happened if not for the crapfest of an illegal election that we know from the Time report was planned a year in advance by organized groups to steal from Trump!

All other considerations are meaningless! The Constitution puts the power in the People's hands when the law fails them from corruption from within.

God Bless The Protesters, fighting for the integrity of America!

What would be the point? I saw the actual events the day it happened! Why would I write a "documentary" about an event that is still in discovery?

There is only one relevant fact here: The riot never would have happened if not for the crapfest of an illegal election that we know from the Time report was planned a year in advance by organized groups to steal from Trump!

All other considerations are meaningless! The Constitution puts the power in the People's hands when the law fails them from corruption from within.

God Bless The Protesters, fighting for the integrity of America!
This is a review thread that you have made a load of posts on about a film that you have not seen and have no intention of watching. Cant you post this nonsense in the politics forum ?

This is a review thread that you have made a load of posts on about a film that you have not seen and have no intention of watching. Cant you post this nonsense in the politics forum ?

NO. Answer the question. What is the value in reviewing a documentary about an event when the event itself is still so full of unknowns that Congress is still holding active, current, ongoing hearings of discovery on it? Especially when said hearings aren't even looking at what CAUSED the event in the first place? I keep coming up with only one answer: to put more anti-Trump propaganda out there full of lies of which you are famous for!

NO. Answer the question. What is the value in reviewing a documentary about an event when the event itself is still so full of unknowns that Congress is still holding active, current, ongoing hearings of discovery on it? Especially when said hearings aren't even looking at what CAUSED the event in the first place? I keep coming up with only one answer: to put more anti-Trump propaganda out there full of lies of which you are famous for!
I think its an event that will inspire many films. This one used mainly footage shot by the traitors as well as body cam footage. the film about the conspiracy and who was involved is on that we can look forward to.
You are very prescriptive in what you want journalists to do or not to do. That is a bad look for a democracy.
Watch the film.

This one used mainly footage shot by the traitors as well as body cam footage.

The "traitors?" Just what do you think these people betrayed by demanding that the election not be certified until all major irregularities be resolved first? Just what was betrayed by insisting that we get elections RIGHT rather than merely get them "on time?"

I have just watched this again. I wonder if any of the dickheads on this thread have had the chance to watch it.

Two things have struck me this time.

The betrayal of the Capitol Police by the GOP animals like Gaetz.
The heroes amongst the Police who saved democracy by standing up to animals.

There is a telling clip of MTG laughing after being evacuated. Babbitt deserved to be shot but so did most of the insurrectionists. The police showed great restraint by not shooting more of the animals.

I do think that the police deserve medals for their work, particularly an Officer Goodman. And I am more convinced that the instigators need to be punished for traitorous actions.

The brave officers were also let down by their leadership. There was a huge breakdown in comms on the day and there didnt seem to be plans for any sort of attempted coup. That needs to be sorted out.

I have just watched this again. I wonder if any of the dickheads on this thread have had the chance to watch it.

There is a telling clip of MTG laughing after being evacuated. Babbitt deserved to be shot but so did most of the insurrectionists. The police showed great restraint by not shooting more of the animals.

I do think that the police deserve medals for their work, particularly an Officer Goodman. And I am more convinced that the instigators need to be punished for traitorous actions.

The brave officers were also let down by their leadership. There was a huge breakdown in comms on the day and there didnt seem to be plans for any sort of attempted coup. That needs to be sorted out.
Tommie I just sent you the latest Covid mask guaranteed to make you safe......its a plastic bag and a thick rubber band

I would rather just get responses from people who believe in democracy rather than mob rule by animals.
No you wouldn't liar. You are a tiny minded Dimmer who hates America and what it stands for, and yet are jealous of us at the same time. Mind your own business dimwit.

A brick and a bat?

Tell me, what's your thoughts on the thousands of animals that rioted at the WH the day after Floyd died so much that they injured several secret service and other staff and they had to evacuate the POTUS to the basement shelter for safety?

There is a telling clip of MTG laughing after being evacuated.
I'd laugh too any day I get to be away from Nancy as well. Even if just for a few fresh hours.

Babbitt deserved to be shot but so did most of the insurrectionists.
You mean all those insurrectionists who had every right to be there in a free society who did nothing wrong and have never even been charged with insurrection?

The police showed great restraint by not shooting more of the animals.
So the police probably should have shot thousands of BLM and Antifa last year rioting, looting, stealing and burning in 500 US cities? BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!

Is that how they do it in England, too?

I do think that the police deserve medals for their work,
What about the ones that instigated and egged on the protesters to start the riot in the first place?

A brick and a bat?

Tell me, what's your thoughts on the thousands of animals that rioted at the WH the day after Floyd died so much that they injured several secret service and other staff and they had to evacuate the POTUS to the basement shelter for safety?

I'd laugh too any day I get to be away from Nancy as well. Even if just for a few fresh hours.

You mean all those insurrectionists who had every right to be there in a free society who did nothing wrong and have never even been charged with insurrection?

So the police probably should have shot thousands of BLM and Antifa last year rioting, looting, stealing and burning in 500 US cities? BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!

Is that how they do it in England, too?

What about the ones that instigated and egged on the protesters to start the riot in the first place?
Its clear that this was at trumps instigation. Send him to Gitmo with his lackeys.

It was an act of domestic terrorism and treason by conservatives, an attempt to destroy our democratic institutions and the political process with nothing but contempt for the will of the American people.

Forum List

Back