4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Crossed US Border in 18 Months Since Biden Took Office: Report

Joe Biden's war on America. And forcing taxpayers to pay for them, to give them phones, SNAP cards, pay their rent, medical care, etc. Not to mention the massive expense of dealing with them, and processing them.

No country can long exist under such continuing circumstances.

Nearly 5 million illegal immigrants have crossed U.S. borders in the 18 months since President Joe Biden took office, according to a new report.​
A total of 4.9 million illegal aliens, including some 900,000 “gotaways” who evaded apprehension and have since disappeared into American communities, have entered the country by the end of July, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said in a statement on Aug. 16.​
“Roughly the equivalent of the entire population of Ireland has illegally entered the United States in the 18 months President Biden has been in office, with many being released into American communities,” FAIR President Dan Stein said in the statement.​
He blamed Biden for putting the unprecedented surge down to external factors, not the administration’s own “sabotage” of immigration laws. After rolling back key Trump-era policies, Biden presided over the largest number of apprehensions of illegal immigrants at the U.S.–Mexico border in a calendar year in history, recording almost 1.9 million arrests last year.​
“The endless flow of illegal aliens and the incursion of lethal narcotics pouring across our border will not end until this administration demonstrates a willingness to enforce our laws,” Stein said.​
The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.​

New Surge​

Two million illegal aliens have entered the country in the first 10 months of this fiscal year, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). In June, more than 207,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended attempting to cross the U.S.–Mexico border, making this the highest number of June apprehensions in history.​
Although July saw a slim decline in CBP encounters at the southwest border of nearly 200,000, it turned out to be the 17th straight month with more than 150,000 encounters, representing a 325 percent increase over the average number of July apprehensions under the Trump administration, the statement reads.​
Among the more than 213,000 illegal aliens deported from the border in July, only 37 percent of the arrests led to expulsions under Title 42—a 7 percent drop from last month. Border agents processed the majority of the rest under Title 8, which oftentimes lets illegal aliens be released into the U.S. interior while their cases sit in backlogged immigration courts.​
The Biden administration announced it would end the Trump-era Title 42, a border policy put in place on public health grounds amid the COVID-19 pandemic, which it had been forced to keep in place owing to a lack of notice.​
...​

“Illegals” aren’t illegal till they cross the border first.,

Nearly 5 million illegal immigrants have crossed U.S. borders in the 18 months since President Joe Biden took office

Can you imagine doing this 20 years ago?

That is over 100,000 undocumented, unknown people lost among the continental USA per state. That means over 100,000 for Texas, over 100,000 for California, over 100,000 illegal aliens totally undocumented for Wyoming, Oregon, Iowa, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont and Rhode Island, and the rest of the 48 continental states.

Not people who have been vetted with a clean health record, no ties to crime and drugs, with good intentions coming here to adopt our way of life and have skills and a means of support.

That amounts to treason.

This isn't "immigration," it is an invasion and war against our country.

Can you imagine doing this 20 years ago?

That is over 100,000 undocumented, unknown people lost among the continental USA per state. That means over 100,000 for Texas, over 100,000 for California, over 100,000 illegal aliens totally undocumented for Wyoming, Oregon, Iowa, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont and Rhode Island, and the rest of the 48 continental states.

Not people who have been vetted with a clean health record, no ties to crime and drugs, with good intentions coming here to adopt our way of life and have skills and a means of support.

That amounts to treason.

This isn't "immigration," it is an invasion and war against our country.

Cloward-Piven put into action.

Posters are reminded the topic of the thread and the topic to stay on is

4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Crossed US Border in 18 Months Since Biden Took Office: Report

That piece of shit Biden said he was going to allow the assholes to flood in while running for President.

The very first thing he did after stealing the Presidency was to undo all the things that Trump did to secure the border. How dumb was that?

My question to you idiot confused Moon Bats. Why would any of you ever vote for the sonofabitch knowing he was going to destroy the sovereignty of the United States? Are you stupid or what?

That piece of shit Biden said he was going to allow the assholes to flood in while running for President.

The very first thing he did after stealing the Presidency was to undo all the things that Trump did to secure the border. How dumb was that?

My question to you idiot confused Moon Bats. Why would any of you ever vote for the sonofabitch knowing he was going to destroy the sovereignty of the United States? Are you stupid or what?
Trump secured the border? What year did that happen? Flush, you have got to be an idiot.

LilOlLady

Why in the world did you just disagree with my post in which I said I don’t know what cameltoe is supposed to me (in regard to Kamala Harris) and how that relates to race?

How do you disagree with someone who says that don’t know something? Would you care to tell me what cameltoe is supposed to mean? All I know is that the hoof is split.

LilOlLady

I get it now. You just automatically disagree with anything I say, even when it’s to say I don’t know something.

Your contempt for whites is showing again.

When the Last Tree Is Cut Down, the Last Fish Eaten, and the Last Stream Poisoned, You Will Realize That You Cannot Eat Money​

cameltoe

1. an effect created by a pair of pants or shorts that fit very tightly around a woman's groin, drawing attention to the shape of the external genitals.
    lmfoao
Ohhhhhhh…..that’s disgusting! I see that on women wearing pants too tight. Yuck.

Forum List

Back