Greetings to my associates in the Order of Cap & Ball Single Shot Black Powder Marksmen (& Women too).

Happy John Wilkes Booth Day!!!

Fuck all the unAmerican Assassin traitor pigs: John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray.

And anybody who "supports" any of those fucks or the memory of any of those fucks can stick it up their asses, too.

While I don't support Lincoln's actions while President, it's likely that the former-Confederate states would have been better off had Booth not assassinated him. Lincoln may have been able to keep the Radical Republicans in check. I also don't particularly like murder, so I'll refrain from any kind of celebration.

Who boy. This was probably the worst tragedy of the whole period. All the what ifs this spawned.

Of course, Lincoln shouldn't have chosen Johnson as his veep too. Not in the middle of a civil war.

Greetings to my associates in the Order of Cap & Ball Single Shot Black Powder Marksmen (& Women too).

Fuck all the unAmerican Assassin traitor pigs: John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray.

And anybody who "supports" any of those fucks or the memory of any of those fucks can stick it up their asses, too.

Awww stick it in your ear
boom_headshot.jpg

Awww stick it in your ear
boom_headshot.jpg

No no, idiot. Blow it out yer ass.

The cowardly piece of shit whose name you loosely use for your USMB username didn't have the guts to shoot President Lincoln from the side. Too much risk of Abe having fair peripheral vision, apparently. No. The cowardly fuck shot the President in the BACK of head, directly from behind, and at point blank range. 100% gutless pussy.

The mummified remains of the pussy (the piece of shit on the right side of the image for those keeping score at home) MIGHT be shown here.
booth_mummy.jpg
Google Image Result for http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/booth_mummy.jpg

Cool. IF it is Booth, that gutless piece of shit got no dignity even in death! :clap2:

Link is cool.

Really weird factoid is that Robert Lincoln was also present at the assassinations of Garfield and McKinley.

One of the lucky things for Grant was that Mrs. Lincoln and Mrs Grant detested each other. When Lincoln invited Grant to the Theater, Mrs Grant put her foot down and so the ticket went to one of Grant's jr officers.

Booth was four years too late.

Lincoln night have been better off making his intention of sending the vast majority of freed slaves back to Africa more well known. It might have saved his life.

Forum List

Back