3rd Degree Murder Charges Dismissed Against Officer Derek Chauvin In The Death Of George Floyd

How can any murder be unintentional?
I dont think unintentional murder applies in this case at all

”Under the heading of unintentional murders, a person can be charged with second-degree murder if that person causes the death of a human being, without intent, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting.”

I am outraged and plan on venting my anger, but I do kinda like the timing.

My local liquor store just stocked up on colt 45.

Does anyone know Floyd's official cause of death?

“the coroner's office released summary findings Monday that Floyd had a heart attack while being restrained by officers, and classified his May 25 death as a homicide.”

The truth is the toxicology evidence actually shows that it wasn't the knee on the neck that killed Floyd it was all the fentanyl that he ingested to dispose of the drugs while he was resisting arrest.

The truth is the toxicology evidence actually shows that it wasn't the knee on the neck that killed Floyd it was all the fentanyl that he ingested to dispose of the drugs while he was resisting arrest.
Thats one way of looking at it

but the liberal democrat prosecutor will present it to the jury as murder

most of the time jurors see through the scam and vote the police officers not guilty.

but thats not guaranteed

Thats one way of looking at it

but the liberal democrat prosecutor will present it to the jury as murder

most of the time jurors see through the scam and vote the police officers not guilty.

but thats not guaranteed
Sure the Dem DA will. And the cop will walk because no jury can say it was intended murder. And then Minnesota will burn and Democrats got what they wanted.

My local liquor store just stocked up on colt 45.
Dont forget the Mad Dog 2020, another favorite of the Black Lies Matter crowd
I b day in a muffukkin minit
ghetto%2Bcar%2Bnewport.jpg

“the coroner's office released summary findings Monday that Floyd had a heart attack while being restrained by officers, and classified his May 25 death as a homicide.”

From your link:
Floyd had also contracted the coronavirus at some point.
Why wasn't that the cause? It is said to be so in every other situation.

Also:
The county's earlier summary report had listed fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use under "other significant conditions" but not under "cause of death." The full report's footnotes noted that signs of fentanyl toxicity can include "severe respiratory depression" and seizures.

New Topics

Forum List

Back