3M making 10,000,000 masks a week. But are selling them to foreign countries rather than U.S. hospitals.

I read this morning the 3m plant in Europe has been ordered not to send any masks to N America, even Canada, though the plant is in UK, but considered part of the EU.
Britain is no longer under orders from the EU

But I assume they need the masks in britain
Our workers are screaming for masks and other stuff. So I don't know where these masks are going.
It appears that companies in many countries have only token production at home and have outsourced most production to china

I read this morning the 3m plant in Europe has been ordered not to send any masks to N America, even Canada, though the plant is in UK, but considered part of the EU.

It’s some weird arrangement, considered under EU jurisdiction, even though located in the UK.
If you say so

but it seems odd to me

It’s some weird arrangement, considered under EU jurisdiction, even though located in the UK.
If you say so

but it seems odd to me
Me, too. Found it again-

Hospitals in Toronto and Southwestern Ontario had relied on one 3M plant in the UK for masks and the EU ban (which still applies to the UK despite Brexit) shut down that source, according to executives at two southern Ontario hospitals.

“The U.K. plant under the European Union, they will not give North America the masks,” said Premier Doug Ford during his daily press conference Tuesday. “So, we’re doing everything we can to make sure we have a supply on hand.” 3M did not provide a comment by Wednesday afternoon.

If you say so

but it seems odd to me
Me, too. Found it again-

Hospitals in Toronto and Southwestern Ontario had relied on one 3M plant in the UK for masks and the EU ban (which still applies to the UK despite Brexit) shut down that source, according to executives at two southern Ontario hospitals.

“The U.K. plant under the European Union, they will not give North America the masks,” said Premier Doug Ford during his daily press conference Tuesday. “So, we’re doing everything we can to make sure we have a supply on hand.” 3M did not provide a comment by Wednesday afternoon.
More proof on why we must bring back manufacturing to the United States.

If you say so

but it seems odd to me
Me, too. Found it again-

thats shocking considering canada is part of the British Commonwealth and has sent soldiers to die for merry old england every time they were needed

tell the EU to pound sand

Forum List

Back