39% still approve of Obama

I've always looked at it like this:

25% will always vote Democrat
25% will always vote Republican

50% decide at the polls so....

39 - 25 = 14.

14/50 = 28% Decide at the Poll Voters.

Obama needs 51% of the "Decide at the Polls" voters to win any election.

• Banned
39% still approve of Obama, per Gallup.

Wow.

There are people insulated from this disaster. They have jobs that have been largely unaffected by this mess. Most people dont voice displeasure until it hits home.

Bet that's true about a big hunk of them. But I bet a lot of the 39% don't have jobs. A lot of unemployed people think the Republicans are big meanies and will stick up for Obama because he's trying so hard, bless his heart.

Democratic organizer - what a racket - give the poor people a hotdog and a bus ride to the polls and trust they'll never see that it's Democrats who are teaching them to be helpless.

Wow.

There are people insulated from this disaster. They have jobs that have been largely unaffected by this mess. Most people dont voice displeasure until it hits home.

Bet that's true about a big hunk of them. But I bet a lot of the 39% don't have jobs. A lot of unemployed people think the Republicans are big meanies and will stick up for Obama because he's trying so hard, bless his heart.

Democratic organizer - what a racket - give the poor people a hotdog and a bus ride to the polls and trust they'll never see that it's Democrats who are teaching them to be helpless.[/QUOTE]

Bingo hun :eusa_shhh:

Wow.

blacks make up 16 % of the 39 % approval rating and since half of them are convicted felons that knocks his true approval rating by voters 31 %:lol::lol::clap2::clap2:

And yet Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II all had lower poll numbers than Obama.

And of those eight.....five won a second term.

Presidential Approval Ratings History - Interactive Comparison Graph - WSJ.com

That's completely irrelevant.

You're correct. My posted fact shows that Obama's current poll numbers are completely irrelevant when it comes to re-election.

I didn't say what you posted wasn't factual. I said it's completely irrelevant. It doesn't matter that Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II all had lower poll numbers than Obama. Obama is not Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I or Bush II and Obama is not running in the same election year that Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I or Bush II ran in nor is he dealing with the exact slate of issues.

Sorry bout that,

Wow.

1. In my *Poll* Obama is at 21.7 percent approval rating.
2. Other Libturd media polls are highly inflated.
3. Most libturds can't stand him as a person or a President.
4. And *ALL* Republicans can't stand him either way you look at him.
5. So the truth is nearly 80% can't stand him whatsoever!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back