38% Approval Rate

Rasmussen says 44. Damned right wing polls. :lol::lol::lol:

yes, well, first it was Rasmussen was a hack, then it wasn't the right type of poll....*shrugs*, I spoke to this earlier, imho, its the negatives that Gallup shows that really surprises me.

from Real Clear today August 23-

RCP Average 8/2 - 8/22 -- 43.3 50.8 -7.5

Gallup 8/20 - 8/22 1500 A 38 54 -16
Rasmussen Reports 8/20 - 8/22 1500 LV 44 56 -12
the chart at rthe end of the verbiage shows the downturn and the timing...

June 14-17 he was at 47-47 the next 6 weeks were the Thunderdome weeks, the debt. ceiling debates, and Obamas 4 or was it 5 appearances on national Television….I have gone back and googled, looking for any other events of consequence that may have had a factor in this, but lets face it, that was the donnybrook of donnybrooks.

It’s funny, the media tells us that though Obama didn’t exactly cover himself with glory, the TP and reps etc. are to blame for a bad deal and the S&P downgrade, people are mad…some random thoughts are;

……. the media is in a bubble, the media is trying to provide cover fire, it doesn’t matter who is to blame, even if the reps are to blame obama is not unscathed, in fact, this may have been a turning point that puts him under 40 and settles him in the 30's

....what got me about that polling from gallup is his gallup negatives…and looking back at gallups negatives, 6 was the high since the election, since the debt deal its fallen and stayed at 12-14-16.

Rasmussen the ' right wing hate' outfit had him at what Gallup had him inching up tothis level or near ahead of gallup, and now even gallup has surpassed them by 4 points…*shrugs*.............................when Maureen Dowd quotes a dem operative she has spoken with as having alluded to Obama as Carter, something has shifted, though people ‘personally’ like him, that ‘like’ paradigm may have has shifted from I like him and am pulling for him too, I like him. But…..well, he aint exactly making it work……..
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• $gallup 8-23-11.JPG
    $gallup 8-23-11.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 81
No wonder the liberals and their wonderful CIVIL Representatives are engaging in a full out WAR against the PEOPLE in this country.

Maxie Waters saying the Tea Party can go to hell, another one today said the Tea Party is the enemy.

Get used to it folks, it's only going to get worse the more the Obama and his comrades in arms see their POWER being REJECTED.

And of course they have all their useful tool followers to spread their hate for them. We see it here daily.

Which is not that surprising given how polemic our country has become. About half of the population hates Obama's guts simply because he is a Democrat.

Now Obama is losing support from his base since he is a Democrat who is acting like a Republican.

I guess they figured out how lame they have become after almost THREE YEARS blaming everything on Bush. so now they have latched onto, it's the TEA PARTIES FAULT.

even more pathetic, but what can you say.

have you all noticed a pattern with the likes of maxinne,sharpton and the NAACP? everytime king yobama hovers around 39%,they want all of the average americans to go to hell,call them racists,biggots,terrorists,gay,ect. Gee, when Obama was around 55/60% Not A Peep!

Which is not that surprising given how polemic our country has become. About half of the population hates Obama's guts simply because he is a Democrat.

Now Obama is losing support from his base since he is a Democrat who is acting like a Republican.

N000, more than half the country hates his guts, because of his deliberate nominees and policies which have come up from underneath and virtually bombed our country into shattered pieces of uncontrolled hysteria, hatred, poverty, anger, sadness, shame and fear! He has set us back, but we will come forth and reclaim our America, as she was, and we will not continue to be sabotaged, by an emperorship who would kill her off, and declare victory of a new form of dictatorship. We are going to remain free with liberty and justice for all.

I do love that some people are like WRONG!!!! This other poll says 44%!!! 3 months ago people were saying WRONG!!! This poll says 49-52%!!! When people said Obama was around 44%.

It's the trend that these polls show. What is more important is how many people really don't like Obama. Screw the approval rating, look at the disapproval rating, they are the votes you most likely won't get back and that WILL go out to vote against you. When that is in the 60% Obama might want to jump ship too.

In all this is why I think it’s very realistic Ron Paul wins the nomination and very possibly the GE. People don’t want an empty suit that tells you what they want to hear for another 4 years.

N000, more than half the country hates his guts, because of his deliberate nominees and policies which have come up from underneath and virtually bombed our country into shattered pieces of uncontrolled hysteria, hatred, poverty, anger, sadness, shame and fear! He has set us back, but we will come forth and reclaim our America, as she was, and we will not continue to be sabotaged, by an emperorship who would kill her off, and declare victory of a new form of dictatorship. We are going to remain free with liberty and justice for all.

No, the hate was evident before Obama appointed his cabinet and passed his policies. The opposition was already calling Obama a terrorist and screaming "Kill Him!" before he was even elected. Not to mention the outright xenophobia that he is a Muslim from Kenya.

I do love that some people are like WRONG!!!! This other poll says 44%!!! 3 months ago people were saying WRONG!!! This poll says 49-52%!!! When people said Obama was around 44%.

It's the trend that these polls show. What is more important is how many people really don't like Obama. Screw the approval rating, look at the disapproval rating, they are the votes you most likely won't get back and that WILL go out to vote against you. When that is in the 60% Obama might want to jump ship too.

In all this is why I think it’s very realistic Ron Paul wins the nomination and very possibly the GE. People don’t want an empty suit that tells you what they want to hear for another 4 years.

If you think it is realistic that Ron Paul is going to win anything, much less the presidential election, you are sadly detached from reality.

Rasmussen says 44. Damned right wing polls. :lol::lol::lol:
no way in hell your dear leader has a 44% approval rating!!and when he drops below 36% even his left wing pals are going to start abandoning him to save their own political careers!!after all libbs are traitors at heart!!

Last edited:

No, the hate was evident before Obama appointed his cabinet and passed his policies. The opposition was already calling Obama a terrorist and screaming "Kill Him!" before he was even elected. Not to mention the outright xenophobia that he is a Muslim from Kenya.

All absolute BULLSHIT LIES. nobody has called him a terrorist or screamed for him to "BE KILLED?

New Topics

Forum List

Back