IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
The number of electoral votes that need to be turned away from p.o.shit trump for him to drop below 270.

There is a movement to change that many votes in favor of a moderate Republican like Colin Powell or John Kasich. Not to turn them to Hillary Clinton.

So now this looks actually doable. You will find the vast majority of Democrats will get on board with this rather quickly. I've stated from the beginning that if John Kasich had won the nomination I would have voted for him. And Colin Powell is universally respected here at home but most importantly abroad.

I would vote for George W Bush again rather than p.o.shit trump. That is how dangerous p.o.shit trump is.

Note: If you can't address the OP then you need to post in the Flame Zone where flamers are supposed to go.

The Way Out of Trumpland: Hail Mary Pass to Save the Nation. | The Huffington Post

Last edited:
Ignorant dumbass.

"The Twelfth Amendment mandates Congress assemble in joint session to count the electoral votes and declare the winners of the election.[54] The session is ordinarily required to take place on January 6 in the calendar year immediately following the meetings of the presidential electors.[55] Since the Twentieth Amendment, the newly elected House declares the winner of the election; all elections before 1936 were determined by the outgoing House."

I'm not sure I would call it "doable." I think that scrounging up 37 faithless electors is a tall order. However, if it happened, it's far easier for Paul Ryan to built a coalition in the House to elect a Kasich/Romney/Powell figure.

The number of electoral votes that need to be turned away from p.o.shit trump for him to drop below 270.

There is a movement to change that many votes in favor of a moderate Republican like Colin Powell or John Kasich. Not to turn them to Hillary Clinton.

So now this looks actually doable. You will find the vast majority of Democrats will get on board with this rather quickly. I've stated from the beginning that if John Kasich had won the nomination I would have voted for him. And Colin Powell is universally respected here at home but most importantly abroad.

I would vote for George W Bush again rather than p.o.shit trump. That is how dangerous p.o.shit trump.

Note: If you can't address the OP then you need to post in the Flame Zone where flamers are supposed to go.

The Way Out of Trumpland: Hail Mary Pass to Save the Nation. | The Huffington Post

Oh? So now all of a sudden you wish to complete the descent of this country into third world banana republic through a coup d'etat?

What a fucking tard.

The House has to certify it you moron's, how do you think that will go?

:slap:

What the hell are you babbling about now? Oh wait.....you're not--no. No, you couldn't. I mean--nobody is that stupid.....are they? Are you really that stupid? No. It's impossible. You can't be that stupid. I mean, how would you breath? Okay, I really got to know....

Are you trying to suggest that if, hypothetically, about 40 electors turned faithless and voted for John Kasich instead of Trump, that the House would reject the electors' votes and just declare Trump the winner?

:lmao:

I mean....that can't be what you're saying because it's just so fucking stupid. Are you really that stupid?

What the hell are you babbling about now? Oh wait.....you're not--no. No, you couldn't. I mean--nobody is that stupid.....are they? Are you really that stupid? No. It's impossible. You can't be that stupid. I mean, how would you breath? Okay, I really got to know....

Are you trying to suggest that if, hypothetically, about 40 electors turned faithless and voted for John Kasich instead of Trump, that the House would reject the electors' votes and just declare Trump the winner?

I mean....that can't be what you're saying because it's just so fucking stupid. Are you really that stupid?

"The Twelfth Amendment mandates Congress assemble in joint session to count the electoral votes and declare the winners of the election.[54] The session is ordinarily required to take place on January 6 in the calendar year immediately following the meetings of the presidential electors.[55] Since the Twentieth Amendment, the newly elected House declares the winner of the election; all elections before 1936 were determined by the outgoing House."

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

So is that a yes or no?

I'm not sure I would call it "doable." I think that scrounging up 37 faithless electors is a tall order. However, if it happened, it's far easier for Paul Ryan to built a coalition in the House to elect a Kasich/Romney/Powell figure.

One person out of 8 that can form coherent sentences. It is a tall order, but not impossible. There are still many in the Republican party that would love to see p.o.shit trump go bye bye. And it wouldn't matter who 'built a coalition', all that matters is this piece.of.shit be kicked back home into his sewer. I would welcome a John Kasich and his wife to the White House. p.o.shit trump and his mail order prostitute have to go.

I would vote for George W Bush again rather than p.o.shit trump. That is how dangerous p.o.shit trump.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

You are absolutely delusional.

I thought with the victory of Clinton in New Hampshire, that Trump now sits at 290 Electoral Votes? So it would only take 21 to get him below 270?

I've stated from the beginning that if John Kasich had won the nomination I would have voted for him. And Colin Powell is universally respected here at home but most importantly abroad.

All opinions are welcome.

FYI, I would vote for Hillary Clinton ten times over before I would ever vote for p.o.s. (to use your terms) Barack Obama, if that were the options.

In addition, you have totally soured me on John Kasich now. And Powell.

One person out of 8 that can form coherent sentences. It is a tall order, but not impossible. There are still many in the Republican party that would love to see p.o.shit trump go bye bye. And it wouldn't matter who 'built a coalition', all that matters is this piece.of.shit be kicked back home into his sewer. I would welcome a John Kasich and his wife to the White House. p.o.shit trump and his mail order prostitute have to go.

Despite Trump's lack of popularity within the establishment party, a constitutional screwjob is still a risky affair. Not to mention, winning team bias will prevent most people (even if they were interested) from resolving to act, simply because they won't want to commit unless success is already secured. So even if you have 37 electors who would be interested, they'll all want to see other people go first.

I thought with the victory of Clinton in New Hampshire, that Trump now sits at 290 Electoral Votes? So it would only take 21 to get him below 270?

37 is the number mentioned in the article.

Sure...I'm gonna win the lottery, run the table every game in my pool league tonight, shit a solid gold brick tomorrow moring, and when I watch the news they will announce that all liberals have now grown up.Odds are about the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back