37 States Working On Legislation To Stop Obammunist Care

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Idaho first to sign law against health care reform - Yahoo! News

Thirty seven. Unbelievable. So now this gets tied up in the courts, may go to the Supreme Court who were just attacked by Obama is his yearly pep rally, and gets drawn out long enough for Democrats to be wiped out in elections, the bill overturned, and Obama impeached for this unethical, corrupt Presidency.

The FBI needs to investigate the Democrat Party, all of them.

:lol:

I don't care if they get the care or not.

As long as they pay their taxes

Don't waste your time with Right Winger, not worth it. Fringe element, can't get his cuckoo back in his clock. So now we see what payoffs erupted in the new corrupt health care bill, and we see what the CBO is basing their projections on. This administration is hanging the CBO out to dry on this one, can see it coming. Oh well, the folks at the CBO will be long retired before anyone starts looking for heads.

I want everyone... and I mean EVERYONE to pay their taxes too... each and every citizen to pay the exact same rate on every dollar earned...

And you can couple that with getting government out of the entitlement business

Sure let the super wealthy pay the same rate as everyone else....I'm all for it

Just make all money taxable. No deductions, no shelters, no capital gains exemptions, no hidden income. Make the wealthy pay taxes dollar for dollar like everyone else.

I want everyone... and I mean EVERYONE to pay their taxes too... each and every citizen to pay the exact same rate on every dollar earned...

Just make all money taxable. No deductions, no shelters, no capital gains exemptions, no hidden income. Make the wealthy pay taxes dollar for dollar like everyone else.

I am so sick of you greedy selfish pricks trying to steal money from hard working people for something you wont bother spending it for.

That is actually and exactly what I ask for.. same rate on every dollar... and not having ~50% of citizens pay no income tax

I am so sick of you greedy selfish pricks trying to steal money from hard working people for something you wont bother spending it for.

Absolutely, make the wealthy pay the same tax rate as the working man on every dollar they make. The working man can't hide any of his earnings. Make the wealthy pay tax on every nickle whether earned or unearned.

Watch them squeal over that one

I think its funny how some people think nullification doesn't work. It will be a big surprise when 37 states nullify that piece of crap bill.

Absolutely, make the wealthy pay the same tax rate as the working man on every dollar they make. The working man can't hide any of his earnings. Make the wealthy pay tax on every nickle whether earned or unearned.

Watch them squeal over that one

OK but why not a national sales tax that taxes the rich man at an equal rate that a poor man for every dollar they SPEND.

why should anybody get something for nothing? does that make sense? hell no

Idaho first to sign law against health care reform - Yahoo! News

Thirty seven. Unbelievable. So now this gets tied up in the courts, may go to the Supreme Court who were just attacked by Obama is his yearly pep rally, and gets drawn out long enough for Democrats to be wiped out in elections, the bill overturned, and Obama impeached for this unethical, corrupt Presidency.

The FBI needs to investigate the Democrat Party, all of them.

:lol:

I think this is wonderful...the Federal Aid that would have gone to those states can be used to help balance the Federal Budget.

why should anybody get something for nothing? does that make sense? hell no

Oh boy, more soak the rich penis envy... lovely.

If you confiscated ALL of the wealth of the wealthiest people in America, it wouldn't come close to paying off these deficits... so guess what....

If they pull the federal aid, which was committed in previous budgets by the way, you may unleash 37 states from federal taxation. So go ahead, and good luck paying their share of the current and future federal debt. ;)

I will pack my bags and head to one of the 37 smart enough to be threatened by your Obammunist threats.

Funny how Louisiana got the payoff for Katrina according to the liar Obama, but Mississippi, who were also slammed by Katrina, got zero because they didn't need their vote. Also, is anyone going to ask what earthquake in Hawaii he was referring too with the Fox interview yesterday?

Obama is a straight out LIAR! Impeach Obama!!!!!

If 37 states don't want their people to have the healthcare benefits of this bill...so be it

However, they have no rights to block Federal Taxation. Let them block it while they still pay for it.

It will be just like the grandstanding over stimulus funding. Scream you don't want it but brag about the projects it paid for

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back