35 year old man charged with hate crime in Brooklyn attacks

Maybe they were anti un-black attacks.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Niggas gonna nig

The MSM doesn't believe blacks can commit hate crimes.

He's one tough ****** boy beating up elderly women.

What say you race pimps Al and Jesse?

The great thing about these threads is that the RWNJ racists all gather in one place....
Thanks for the neg rep!

May as well warm up another one because any black man who preys on elderly women is and will always be a ****** in my book.

Maybe they were anti un-black attacks.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

He's one tough ****** boy beating up elderly women.

What say you race pimps Al and Jesse?

The great thing about these threads is that the RWNJ racists all gather in one place....
Thanks for the neg rep!

May as well warm up another one because any black man who preys on elderly women is and will always be a ****** in my book.

Why, you are quite welcome. See you in 48 hours.

So were these anti Jewish attacks or anti white attacks?

I doubt he asked their religion before he punched them.

Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

Also I figure these were probably Hasidic Jews and are quite easy to pick out. Its a ****** not a surprise really.But hey its against Jews so I could care less. I am just glad I don't live in a city with even a smidgen of ******* in it. The only ones here are kept on the job corps site and are usually well behaved.

So were these anti Jewish attacks or anti white attacks?

I doubt he asked their religion before he punched them.

Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

Also I figure these were probably Hasidic Jews and are quite easy to pick out. Its a ****** not a surprise really.But hey its against Jews so I could care less. I am just glad I don't live in a city with even a smidgen of ******* in it. The only ones here are kept on the job corps site and are usually well behaved.

Sad you keep posting that debunked link. I told you there are Africans with more Jewish DNA than so called Jewish people.

African tribe descended from Jews, DNA tests show | JPost | Israel News

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/09/us/dna-backs-a-tribe-s-tradition-of-early-descent-from-the-jews.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

Goldstein reported that 9 percent of Lemba men carried the cohen genetic signature, and of those who said they belonged to the Buba clan, 53 percent had the distinctive sequences. These proportions are similar to those found among the major Jewish populations.

Last edited:
Much as I'd love to execute these people skinning them alive with a dull carrot peeler, I think hate crimes as an additional charge are PC run amok. Crime's a crime. Adding an extra charge because one group does the crime against another group is like saying that's worse than if the first group did the crime to a member of their own group. Instead of that, simply jack up the sentencing for the crimes long on the books already.

My bet is this was a Jewish neighborhood.

Possible, but meaningless. I have often been through the jewish neighborhoods in the city - there are just tons of all types of people who go through those neighborhoods day in and day out.

Ever been to NYC?

This is Crown Heights brother. Hassidic Jews, you know they're Jews. I go there with my Rabbi every year.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back