35% Federal Workers Said They'd Quit if Trump Won

Why do people make these claims or at least tell others about it? Is it some type of threat? People are supposed to change their mind because you are going to quit your cushy government job or move to Canada? Why do they think anyone gives a shit? Are these people really that narcissistic?

35% Federal Workers Said They'd Quit if Trump Won

And do what?... work for a living?

Their promises reflect their leaders' promises.

Why do people make these claims or at least tell others about it? Is it some type of threat? People are supposed to change their mind because you are going to quit your cushy government job or move to Canada? Why do they think anyone gives a shit? Are these people really that narcissistic?
Yep. It's a bit like when a prisoner threatens a hunger strike if he doesn't get his way.

Striking example of Trump's competence once more... He doesn't even need to say a word and he has already reduced the size of the government. I bet that these were useless jobs to begin with.

I remember when I was a kid a lot of my peers declared they'd move to another country if Reagan won. I never understood the position, but of course they were just talking heads like the good liberal vegetables they were.

The evil Reagan turned out to be the best POUS at least since a Roosevelt. Course don't tell liberals that, cuz they get pissed.

Anyway, see ya federal workers. Course you're ball less cowards and just mouths. I challenge a one of you to make like a genuine person and do what you said you would, as if you have an ounce of dignity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back