34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We eat your kind for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It turns us on.

Just give us an excuse
What exactly is that supposed to mean? Be specific.

Looks like you're just running your mouth on an anonymous message board again. But we both really know that you're just a spineless pussy who doesn't actually do anything. Isn't that right, you little bitch?

Probably because they are not being treated as badly.

Your support of the violation of their rights, shows that all previous talk from you about civil rights, individually and as a group,

was just shit talk.

"Probably"???? So you just pulled that notion out of your fucking ass. Gotta support that fake narrative to the hilt. So far you've suggested, on no evidence, that the prisoners were being subjected to specific forms of torture - things not claimed by the prisoners, were happening.

I don't support the violations of anybody's rights, least of all the police officers these clowns assaulted and injured. But I truly don't have a lot of sympathy for ANYONE who is dumb enough to go to war over lies Donald Trump tells them.

Fuck off cumbucket. Shit for brains is advocating murdering jail guards in their homes you traitorous piece of shit.
You should learn to speak English.

If they're beating prisoners they're probably beating their wives too.

Maybe their kids. Even their dogs

So what difference does it make where they are?

"Probably"???? So you just pulled that notion out of your fucking ass. Gotta support that fake narrative to the hilt. So far you've suggested, on no evidence, that the prisoners were being subjected to specific forms of torture - things not claimed by the prisoners, were happening.

I don't support the violations of anybody's rights, least of all the police officers these clowns assaulted and injured. But I truly don't have a lot of sympathy for ANYONE who is dumb enough to go to war over lies Donald Trump tells them.
You dumb fucktard, WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?

It isn't about Trump's lies, dumbass.

It's about Americans being deprived of their rights BY THEIR GOVERNMENT.

Which is something you fucked up leftards used to care about.

Face it, brainless, you sold out. You fucking asswipe leftists sold out.

Now you see what it got you. You have nothing. Less than nothing. Trump's lies, that's what you've got

They aren't beating prisoners you pig fucker.

Yes, apparently they are.

A pic is worth a thousand words

Did you see the pic?

This is what it's like in a jail.

No, it's not. Screws who beat the residents end up shivved. Happens all the time.

Of course, these inmates we're talking about, they're not 300 pounders named Bubba. They're housewives. One of them is a doctor.

You don't like jail, don't be a criminal.

The people who are doing this will be held accountable for it.

It's a direct violation of the highest law in the land. In multiple ways

You people are the ones who wear the pink pussy hats. That's your gig, not mine.

There's a reason they call you snowflakes. The first sight of someone like me will send you scampering away with your tail between your legs. Once stuff gets real you clowns are in trouble. And Stalinism from the US government, that's real. We have at least a dozen federal agencies that have been politically weaponized. This will not stand. These people will be removed. One way or the other.

You dumb fucktard, WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?

It isn't about Trump's lies, dumbass.

It's about Americans being deprived of their rights BY THEIR GOVERNMENT.

Which is something you fucked up leftards used to care about.

Face it, brainless, you sold out. You fucking asswipe leftists sold out.

Now you see what it got you. You have nothing. Less than nothing. Trump's lies, that's what you've go
No it's not. It's about a bunch of whiny white boys complaining about being kept in jail for beating up cops and they don't like it. They're being treated like criminals. It's all sooooooooo unfair.

These stupid clowns are in jail because they believed Trump's lies. None of the rest of the prisoners in that facility, and they're already getting special treatment!!

No it's not. It's about a bunch of whiny white boys complaining about being kept in jail for beating up cops and they don't like it. They're being treated like criminals. It's all sooooooooo unfair.

These stupid clowns are in jail because they believed Trump's lies. None of the rest of the prisoners in that facility, and they're already getting special treatment!!

You are a morally bankrupt sold out leftard.

I want nothing you've got

Bring it bitch. You've been farting out your vaginas for two years.
That farting sound you hear is your own gaslighting.

Which has been going on a lot longer than two years.

And now you fuckers think the American people are going to be okay with gulags?

And panty raids?

And lying to get warrants on the political opposition?

This is the America you want?

That farting sound you hear is your own gaslighting.

Which has been going on a lot longer than two years.

And now you fuckers think the American people are going to be okay with gulags?

And panty raids?

And lying to get warrants on the political opposition?

This is the America you want?
Do you need a hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back