327 thousand UNSOLICITED BALLOTS sent out for the GA Senate run-off!

Here we go again. Over 300 thousand UNSOLICITED ballots have been sent out in Georgia for the two Senate seat elections! If 10 percent of those ballots are hijacked by Democrats, America is screwed.

dems will win the Seats by 10 to 12 million votes -- each
:eusa_pray:

I don't think there is anything wrong with voting by mail.

But you really have to wonder about people who are so eager to vote but only if you make it this easy for them.
UNSOLICITED ballots are bullshit

Several states use this system.
Nobody has ever argued that their elections are not legitimate.
Bullshit. Every time there is a recount in a close election in a blue state the Democrats always find votes that are overwhelmingly Democrat. Gee, what a coincidence.

That doesn't even make sense.
Men in women's bathrooms make sense to you, so I'm not too concerned about your opinion.
You're ignorant of my opinion on the topic...and volumes more.
Blah, blah and blech!

I see I've reduced you to grunting. It wasn't that hard.
Your President isn't even sworn in yet and he's already on crutches. Good luck.
Glad to see you're admitting he's President. Major step forward. Your BDS may be in remission.
Your President. He won't be around long.
Wow...you'll have to get used to calling Kamala Harris, "Madame President". LOL
I'll call her Miss Whore.

Here we go again. Over 300 thousand UNSOLICITED ballots have been sent out in Georgia for the two Senate seat elections! If 10 percent of those ballots are hijacked by Democrats, America is screwed.

But you really have to wonder about people who are so eager to vote but only if you make it this easy for them.
Why do Democrats need or want to encourage the dregs of society to vote?
Imagine if company X allowed it’s worse employees to decide the direction of the company...what would company X be destined to become?
I suppose elementary shit like that never occurs to filth?

Why do Democrats need or want to encourage the dregs of society to vote?
Imagine if company X allowed it’s worse employees to decide the direction of the company...what would company X be destined to become?
I suppose elementary shit like that never occurs to filth?

We're republicants to stay home in the GA runoff

I am not sure how long after arriving into Georgia's election officials hands, a mail-in ballot is counted, but having them sit without air tight security opens the door to major ballot tampering.

In Georgia they have 159 Counties!

Georgia should take a que from the IRS and have mail-in ballots to 1 or 2 locations where it would be possible to provide 24hr security.

In other words, they are following state law

These voters are being sent absentee ballots because they checked a box on their ballot application forms before the primary. State law allows older, disabled, overseas and military voters to automatically receive absentee ballots after making one request each year. All other Georgia voters can also use absentee ballots, but they must request them for each election.

I am not sure how long after arriving into Georgia's election officials hands, a mail-in ballot is counted, but having them sit without air tight security opens the door to major ballot tampering.

In Georgia they have 159 Counties!

Georgia should take a que from the IRS and have mail-in ballots to 1 or 2 locations where it would be possible to provide 24hr security.

Aren't you tired of just making up shit?

They aren’t unsolicited.

4o5ksk.jpg

So you support disenfranchising elderly and disabled REPUBLICANS and vets serving overseas because they can't get to the polling place? You should read your links more carefully.

These voters are being sent absentee ballots because they checked a box on their ballot application forms before the primary. State law allows older, disabled, overseas and military voters to automatically receive absentee ballots after making one request each year. All other Georgia voters can also use absentee ballots, but they must request them for each election.​
More Republican Party voters than Democratic Party voters are being sent absentee ballots without having to request them again. That’s because the state’s automatic ballot list is primarily used by voters over 65, a group that tends to vote Republican.

ALL voting should be mail in with ballots sent out to every registered voter. In fact, voter registration itself should be automatic. They've been doing it that way in several states (including bright red UTAH) for many years with no problems and no fraud.

Several states just send out ballots without request? Link?

Five states are all mail-in and they send ballots out automatically.
No problems - VERY little fraud. Heritage Foundation concurs.

Several states just send out ballots without request? Link?

Five states are all mail-in and they send ballots out automatically.
No problems - VERY little fraud. Heritage Foundation concurs.

It will be great when Biden is sworn in and we can stop having the blob supporters pretending that there is all this fraud taking place.

4o5ksk.jpg

Do you ever fact check your BS prior to posting?

4o5ksk.jpg

An out of context gaffe and a blue line. Wow. Impressive.

LOL! You are a crazy person! What "Context" is there with a chart clearly showing cheating, Loon? Get Help!

4o5ksk.jpg

Biden's own words, Loon!!!

He said it himself!!!

He bragged about the extent of the fraud and sho'nuff they made it so!

Get help, Loon!!

4o5ksk.jpg

Biden's own words, Loon!!!

He said it himself!!!

He bragged about the extent of the fraud and sho'nuff they made it so!

Get help, Loon!!

Sorry Loon - You failed yet another fact check with out of context BULLSHIT.

4o5ksk.jpg

An out of context gaffe and a blue line. Wow. Impressive.

LOL! You are a crazy person! What "Context" is there with a chart clearly showing cheating, Loon? Get Help!

The out of context gaffe is silly. So is the "chart"

Forum List

Back