3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

When are we gonna get this oil democrats ? You been saying this since 1991..

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke

At this stage of what Trump is doing.

How do you stop Iran from not building a Nuke?

They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Obama was President. The Trump administration has levied massive sanctions against Iran, which have pretty much depleted the funds for Iran's nuclear program.

Iran Sanctions - United States Department of State

That is incorrect my friend.

Iran doesn’t need the sanctions to stop their nuclear program. Because they have al the ingredients 100% to complete.
Trump doesn’t have any plan or clue what he is doing or saying.

Sanctions was designed to hurt the ordinary Iranians. Not the military.

They are close of having a nuclear bomb when Obama stepped in. Think how far they could have been without Obama? That was 5 years ago?
According to the young generation posting their plight, their tribulations and the pictures and videos documenting what is happening to them you are in error. They want the pressure kept up on their countries regime and their mullahs as they are sick of them. They are dying in the streets protesting as the regime thugs kill them, shoot them, beat them, imprison and torture them and have been doing this since last Fall.

1. What error? I’m talking about nuclear program. You are talking about something else.

2. But let me entertain you. Like I posted several times. I know lots of Iranians here and overseas. I’m very very familiar with young generations. They are good people and highly educated.

The young generations came from a very long history of generations to this era from 1979. They don’t like to be called terrorist supporters. They don’t like the old timers hard liners. They are better than that but they are scared to make any regime change without ruining the country.

These young generations expected Trump will make changes and help them. But Trump is a total disappointment for them Trump considered as an enemy.

After all those years of generations build up...... Here comes Trump just comes and fuck it all up just like that.

The numbers you saw on the streets protesting are very low. Compared to the people that protested killing Soleimani.
If they were scared there they would not be in the streets and colleges protesting. They already know what they want but as long as the world is supporting the Ayatollah his malicious mullahs and that regime they do not have to accept any change. Obama took out the portion of the agreement he unilaterally made with them that they had to stop uranium enrichment. Those brave young people also have been giving leads to where and who the nuclear peeps are for those who are watching.

You claiming a comparable with the "protested killing Soleimani" the amount of protesters that showed up because they were compelled to or order to is just you helping push the Ayatollahs BS propaganda.

When are we gonna get this oil democrats ? You been saying this since 1991..

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke

They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Obama was President. The Trump administration has levied massive sanctions against Iran, which have pretty much depleted the funds for Iran's nuclear program.

Iran doesn’t need the sanctions to stop their nuclear program. Because they have al the ingredients 100% to complete.

They are close of having a nuclear bomb when Obama stepped in. Think how far they could have been without Obama? That was 5 years ago?

No way. Thanks to President Trump's sanctions, they are nowhere near having a nuke. Otherwise we would have detected them testing those nuclear weapons. You can't set one of those off with everyone knowing about it.

Explain where you think Trump sanctions has any effect on Iran nuclear program.

You are right we could have detected them testing the nuclear weapons. But that is Obama accomplishment NOT Trump.
Trump sanctions has NOTHING to do with with Nuclear program. Nothing.

Obama gave Iran $150 billion, with which they were free to spend on their nuclear program, as well as killing American soldiers in the ME.

President Trump's sanctions have knocked their dicks in the dirt. I don't think they'll be building nukes anytime soon...

_110060584_iran_economic_growth_nov_2019_976_2x-nc.png

_110060523_iran_oil_production_nov_2019_976_2x-nc.png

_110060514_iran_currency-nc.png

_110060515_oil_prices_nov_2019_976_2x-nc.png

How renewed US sanctions have hit Iran hard

No way. Thanks to President Trump's sanctions, they are nowhere near having a nuke. Otherwise we would have detected them testing those nuclear weapons. You can't set one of those off with everyone knowing about it.

You are right we could have detected them testing the nuclear weapons. But that is Obama accomplishment NOT Trump.

Obama gave Iran $150 billion, with which they were free to spend on their nuclear program, as well as killing American soldiers in the ME.

President Trump's sanctions have knocked their dicks in the dirt. I don't think they'll be building nukes anytime soon...

Every time these terrorist apologist support their crap over there they give the terrorist a little puff of hope and get more of those young people maimed or killed. They need to just stop their crap.

until the Ayatollah and Iran behave like a normal person, their isolation will deepen, folks!

To fight in the permanent war for oil.

Trump remembers the hostage situation, one version of it.
Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

The supposed Billion dollars from Saudi for more troops is bothersome. I do not think they signed up for Trump to rent them out to support Saudi Arabia's oil fields. Saudi needs to do it by drafting the rest of their own, while we sell them equipment or contract out for mercs, not US Soldiers.

According to the young generation posting their plight, their tribulations and the pictures and videos documenting what is happening to them you are in error. They want the pressure kept up on their countries regime and their mullahs as they are sick of them. They are dying in the streets protesting as the regime thugs kill them, shoot them, beat them, imprison and torture them and have been doing this since last Fall.

1. What error? I’m talking about nuclear program. You are talking about something else.

2. But let me entertain you. Like I posted several times. I know lots of Iranians here and overseas. I’m very very familiar with young generations. They are good people and highly educated.

The young generations came from a very long history of generations to this era from 1979. They don’t like to be called terrorist supporters. They don’t like the old timers hard liners. They are better than that but they are scared to make any regime change without ruining the country.

These young generations expected Trump will make changes and help them. But Trump is a total disappointment for them Trump considered as an enemy.

After all those years of generations build up...... Here comes Trump just comes and fuck it all up just like that.

The numbers you saw on the streets protesting are very low. Compared to the people that protested killing Soleimani.

If they were scared there they would not be in the streets and colleges protesting. They already know what they want but as long as the world is supporting the Ayatollah his malicious mullahs and that regime they do not have to accept any change. Obama took out the portion of the agreement he unilaterally made with them that they had to stop uranium enrichment. Those brave young people also have been giving leads to where and who the nuclear peeps are for those who are watching.

You claiming a comparable with the "protested killing Soleimani" the amount of protesters that showed up because they were compelled to or order to is just you helping push the Ayatollahs BS propaganda.

Read my post don’t stare at it.

The numbers you saw at the streets are very low repeat very low and does not represent as general of the young generations.

In general these young generations considered Trump as an enemy an part of their problems. That’s a fact.

I don’t need to remind you the negative impact of killing Soleimani. Did you even read or understand the consequences of killing one lousy Iranian?

Just because I disagreed a bad fucked up foreign policy. Which 3 republicans voted to limit dumb Trump actions against Iran. That includes senator Gaetz. I’m helping the Ayatollah? I’m not telling you anything else different from out there.

Yes Obama put a hold of their nuclear program. Trump violated the agreement with NO fucking clue.
They are now enriching uranium and trying to complete the hard water facilities in Arak.

So..... NOW WHAT?

Last edited:

Really? Very funny.
What made you think sanctions will stop their nuclear program?

They have all the ingredients 100% to enrich uranium and nuclear weapons. What made you even think Trump sanctions means anything?

Iran still selling oil to Syria and other countries at a price far below the oil market.

They don’t have the capabilities of delivery system to reach the west but you can kiss ( short range) the ME and neighborhood good bye.

The best thing a young person can do is join the US military
timing considered....

My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

Poor Iran. They have no clue about what Judgment is already reserved for them.

Note that some passages in the bible when talking about this, say that The Heavens are rolled away like a scroll, and then watch some of the footage of Hydrogen bombs.

what would a holy war be w/out you Mr Tree....

What they want, is a low level proxy war in Iraq, not a full blown war in Iran.

This is about stocks in our war companies. It is about the defense budget. It is about weakening Iran, and overthrowing the regime, not destroying it.

this is so not our fight Mr B....

Yes Obama put a hold of their nuclear program

JCPOA did.....

Trump violated the agreement with NO fucking clue.

the rest of the JCPOA members did not

They are now enriching uranium and trying to complete the hard water facilities in Arak.

i'm reading they went from 3.7 to 4.5 %.....90% is needed to weaponize U235

so, all possible bad data considered, where are the rest of the JCPOA members troops?
that would be>>>>China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, together with the European Union.

Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - Wikipedia

~S~

What they want, is a low level proxy war in Iraq, not a full blown war in Iran.

This is about stocks in our war companies. It is about the defense budget. It is about weakening Iran, and overthrowing the regime, not destroying it.

this is so not our fight Mr B....

~S~

Oh, absolutely it isn't.

I'm just trying to educate.

It is like none of these forum members ever read any of T. Jefferson or G. Washington's original writings on how to deal with international affairs.

This has everything to do with propping up the petrodollar though.

China just signed on with the Iraqis to rebuild their infrastructure in a deal for oil.
AP_19266384395329_edited.jpg

Chinese President Xi Jinping, center left, meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi, center right, in Beijing, Sept. 23, 2019. Lintao Zhang | AP
How a Hidden Parliamentary Session Revealed Trump's True Motives in Iraq

Iraq wanted to broker a deal between S. Arabia an Iran for peace. This would have really done a job on the whole petrodollar and our hegemony.

These folks that worship our military and think it is about "freedom" and "democracy" have their heads up their ass, unless you equate economic hegemony and stealing resources to freedom and democracy.

The poor never see those gains anywho.

Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

Why are we calling them kids?

They are men. You know why? Because real men willingly put their lives on the line, regardless of whether they agree with the objective or not.

You make them sound like toddlers, idjit!

Even if it inspires those shooting down planes and killing 176 at a time??

Ah ... so you are among the traitors who believe it's our fault some frustrated, trigger-happy twat in Iran decided to take it out on a Ukrainian passenger jet. Why am I not surprised?

Leftards are traitors ... every stinkin' one of you.
Americans are hasty to point the finger at everyone else,
not so good at apologies. Especially when it happens under a hero like Rayguns.
Anatomy of an Accidental Shootdown

You make them sound like toddlers, idjit!
Why are we calling them kids?

They are men. You know why? Because real men willingly put their lives on the line, regardless of whether they agree with the objective or not.

I call them kids because the majority of troops that have been deployed overseas since 9/11 have been Guard and Reserve units, most of whom are under 30, which to me is a kid.

Next question punks ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back