3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

Poor Iran. They have no clue about what Judgment is already reserved for them.

Note that some passages in the bible when talking about this, say that The Heavens are rolled away like a scroll, and then watch some of the footage of Hydrogen bombs.

Poor Iran. They have no clue about what Judgment is already reserved for them.
Note that some passages in the bible when talking about this, say that The Heavens are rolled away like a scroll, and then watch some of the footage of Hydrogen bombs.
Exactly. Armageddon is coming. The non believing Muslims will spend eternity in Hell. The non believing Jews will spend eternity in Hell. The Muslims and Jews will spend eternity side by side with the devil.

That's a serious problem.

That amount of force? Just will not cut it.

17915.jpeg
Agree, but if you think about it, the US bombed Iraq for more than a decade before invading, save for Kuwait and that region around it.

That's a serious problem.

That amount of force? Just will not cut it.

17915.jpeg
Agree, but if you think about it, the US bombed Iraq for more than a decade before invading, save for Kuwait and that region around it.
I don't think Russia and China are just going to let us start flagrantly bomb Iran because . . . well, we feel like it.

After Libya? Russia got tired of that shit. Syria was their red line.

If we had tried to impose a "no-fly" zone in Syria, there would have been serious hostilities with Russia. It won't happen.

There will have to be a REAL provocation to start bombing. . . and Iran is not stupid enough to give one. That missile attack was provoked and warranted, any sane person would agree. . . even the president himself would have to admit, he brought that on himself. The Pentagon admitted that they committed an act of war.

What they want, is a low level proxy war in Iraq, not a full blown war in Iran.

This is about stocks in our war companies. It is about the defense budget. It is about weakening Iran, and overthrowing the regime, not destroying it.

I just don't think Iran is dumb enough to take that bait. They are better at fighting asymmetrical warfare, and that is probably what they will stick to. I am sure they are right now figuring out how they can make the US look even worse and get Iraq to expel US troops. . . PERMANENTLY.

Next, they will probably try to make the US look bad in Saudi Arabia.

Snowflakes didn't mind sending 'kids' into Syria to fight the Nobel Peace Prize Winner's war...

To fight in the permanent war for oil.

Trump remembers the hostage situation, one version of it.
Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

The system only works if we control how much oil is in the system.

Anyone else tries to fuck with that? Well .. . . not good news for them.

What You Should Know About Petrodollars

'Maybe we will, maybe we won't’: Trump doubles down on threat to take oil from Syria
President cuts off Fox News interviewer who appears to try to cover over his admission
Trump doubles down on threat to take oil from Syria

This Iranian guy was fucking with Trump. . . he had to go. End of story. You fuck with the oil, you are a dead man.

Trump only knows mafioso politics.

Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

Kids, huh? My grandfather on my mothers side was enlisted, and fighting the Germans at a younger age. My grandfather on my father's side was fighting for Germany. Y'all need to decide the line where a kid ends, and a man begins...

Last edited:

Isn't that awesome...these "kids" didn't think they were just gonna milk the American taxpayer and never be called to duty...did they?

Isn't that awesome...these "kids" didn't think they were just gonna milk the American taxpayer and never be called to duty...did they?
Yeah they advertise free college education in 2 years for one weekend a month in the Reserves or Guard. How hard could it be ? Great, unless that 2 year education ends up being 6 tours to the Congo.

Yeah they advertise free college education in 2 years for one weekend a month in the Reserves or Guard. How hard could it be ? Great, unless that 2 year education ends up being 6 tours to the Congo.

Tell your "kids" to always read the fine print. No free rides bitches!

Good grief, don't you people ever even try to make a current argument?

Forum List

Back