3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

That's a serious problem.

That amount of force? Just will not cut it.

17915.jpeg

When are we gonna get this oil democrats ? You been saying this since 1991..

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke
Most Americans don't think of a desert 6000 miles away
as being our assets. Why can't we just let them sell us their oil and stop
being the obnoxious bully in the classroom ?
F1757249-3758-40D9-BF28-37D201D7F1D9.jpeg

Holy crow, that's a lot of US soldiers over there.
. . . and yet?

No where near enough if we actually wanted to get into a shooting match with Iran.

Generally, this is what the military would like to use in an initial strategy. . .
Shock and awe - Wikipedia

and we have no where near what is needed currently in theater.

I am pretty sure, Iran WILL NOT still engage, and will not ever have any plans to engage, as they are far superior at fighting asymmetrical warfare. This is what got Trump hot and bothered in the first place, he was feeling helpless, so he lashed out.

The fact is, the US will have to basically just start bombing and invade, and look like the aggressors they are.

That's a serious problem.

That amount of force? Just will not cut it.

17915.jpeg
Amazing to realize all Iran's plus Russia's military, Turkey's, Libya's The Sudan's, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Algeria all destroyed in a single day by God's Wrath, which some say is a Nuclear Explosion detonated accidentally by Iran on itself and all it's allies.

So much for IRAN'S first NUKE which according to some interpretations of Ezekiel 38 they detonate on themselves. Further interpretations suggest that the fallout drifts back over Iran, and that also they have another Nuclear Accident there which sets off great fires all over Iran nearly wiping it out of existence.
581049-mesut_zengin-istock-1138195821.jpg

Last edited:
all destroyed in a single day by God's Wrath

Once again, the "source" of our foreign policy is a 2000 year old fiction that says stars are the size of fig leaves, and "soon" means "more than 1900 years from now...."

Has FRAUD JESUS floated down from the clouds yet, or do we, the American people, have to off more "muzzies" to cause that to happen??

all destroyed in a single day by God's Wrath

Once again, the "source" of our foreign policy is a 2000 year old fiction that says stars are the size of fig leaves, and "soon" means "more than 1900 years from now...."

Has FRAUD JESUS floated down from the clouds yet, or do we, the American people, have to off more "muzzies" to cause that to happen??
The Entire Nation of Iran will be burned by fire and so will Russia. America nor Israel will have to lift a finger to destroy The Islamic Russian Alliance in that day. They lose 90% of their combined military force and their cities are burned to ashes back at home while they are burned alive on The Mountains of Israel.

God does this to show you that YOU ARE A FRAUD, and that allah is an imposter.

The Entire Nation of Iran will be burned by fire and so will Russia

Because you are SURE that Da BiBULL is 100% spot on....

Funny thing.... Jews wrote it, Jews don't believe it, and yet there you are 100% certain of it....

You didn't observe any of the New Testament. Jews did. Jews were there. But you "know better..." and off to war the US should go....

What happens when the New Testament is handed out in Israel???

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com

"Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago."

and after organizing the mass Bible burning, "Uzi" was re-elected, because those Israelis are so so good people according to Pro Israel Christians in the US, the DUMBEST LIFE FORMS in the universe....

The Entire Nation of Iran will be burned by fire and so will Russia

Because you are SURE that Da BiBULL is 100% spot on....

Funny thing.... Jews wrote it, Jews don't believe it, and yet there you are 100% certain of it....

You didn't observe any of the New Testament. Jews did. Jews were there. But you "know better..." and off to war the US should go....

What happens when the New Testament is handed out in Israel???

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com

"Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago."

and after organizing the mass Bible burning, "Uzi" was re-elected, because those Israelis are so so good people according to Pro Israel Christians in the US, the DUMBEST LIFE FORMS in the universe....
Is not Damascus being turned to Rubble as the Prophecy says in Isaiah 17?

How seven years of war turned Syria's cities into 'hell on Earth' - CNN

Once Syria’s Crown Jewel, Aleppo Now a City in Ruins

LOL!!!

The ability of the dumbest life forms in the universe to cherry pick and claim "truth" is as pathetic as it is laughable.

How about a simpler question???

Give up everything and follow me

WHO GETS EVERYTHING, JESUS???

Answer = I do, because I have an expensive habit at the downtown BROTHEL

The New Testament is the creation of Jews who wanted unChosen MORONS to SERVE ISRAEL..... and here you are.....

LOL!!!

The ability of the dumbest life forms in the universe to cherry pick and claim "truth" is as pathetic as it is laughable.

How about a simpler question???

Give up everything and follow me

WHO GETS EVERYTHING, JESUS???

Answer = I do, because I have an expensive habit at the downtown BROTHEL

The New Testament is the creation of Jews who wanted unChosen MORONS to SERVE ISRAEL..... and here you are.....
You can't get none, if there is none
images

You can't get none, if there is none

Fraud Jesus is not coming back. He is dead. The people who cheered his execution were his FOLLOWERS who were BILKED of "everything." They were all Jewish....

Time to wake up and get a clue....
I am talking to a dead man. Wake up and embrace the only salvation you have, The Messiah.

Iran will be destroyed by it's own missiles, and they appear to be nuclear missiles that fall back on them. This would explain then, Russia, Turkey and all their allies in The Millions being destroyed in a single moment by fire, giant hailstones, torrential rain and disease and then insanity.

22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

I will strike the bow from your left hand and dash down the arrows from your right hand.4On the mountains of Israel you will fall—you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to every kind of ravenous bird and wild beast. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.6I will send fire against Magog and those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

200.gif

embrace the only salvation you have, The Messiah.

LOL!!!

That was the speech given to all those who participated in the CRUSADES.... too bad you and others never learned anything from history.

Iran will be destroyed by it's own missiles

LOL!!!!!

Fraud Jesus was "destroyed" because he was a fraud who bilked 5k out of "everything...."

Funny, when the "authorities" showed up to arrest FRAUD JESUS, what did his "disciples" do?

The bottom line is that the disciples KNEW whether or not FRAUD JESUS was a total fraud. If they believed he was really the "son of God," they sure as heck would not have BOLTED when the "cops" showed up. They bolted because they knew he was a FRAUD, they were in on it all along, and they didn't want to be nailed to a cross too....

Those "kids" could f*ck up someone's shit in a heartbeat.

I'm happy mine's not one of them.
Me too, they need men not butt hurt progs.
If it is men then need, then that would rule you out.
I would be ruled out no matter what as I am near 70 years old. Now hurry up and take your CNN enema, we need some more "facts".
Go change your soiled diaper, you bitter old man, and take another nap.

That's an insult to call our military folks kids. They are adults. You could use "children" and I wouldn't look at it as insulting because that is true.

:icon_rolleyes:
:fu:One of my favorite USMB trolls is begging to be put on ignore it looks like.
Iraq Veterans Against the War | You are not alone

James%20Wright%20-%20Iraq%20Veteran%20%20Associated%20press.jpg

KEN_4036-682x1024.jpg

The left is always so quick to use pictures like those for propaganda tools, in order to convince people that those soldiers, the US military, and America are bad.

Yet they never seem to condemn the people, countries, and ideologies which were the real causes of those soldiers being wounded.

Those "kids" could f*ck up someone's shit in a heartbeat.

I'm happy mine's not one of them.
Me too, they need men not butt hurt progs.
If it is men then need, then that would rule you out.
I would be ruled out no matter what as I am near 70 years old. Now hurry up and take your CNN enema, we need some more "facts".
Go change your soiled diaper, you bitter old man, and take another nap.
I don't take naps liar, or wear diapers. But I could crap in one and shove your face in it if you like.

Forum List

Back