3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

To fight in the permanent war for oil.

Trump remembers the hostage situation, one version of it.
Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

we have warmonger Trump to thank for this.
I knew he was a liar but I didnt think he was a warmonger.

Kids? If the former president showed a little balls we probably could have prevented the Benghazi incident. We listened to Obama's whiny crap, ass kissing and extortion schemes for eight freaking years but lefties didn't complain about combat deaths until a republican was elected.

Kids? If the former president showed a little balls we probably could have prevented the Benghazi incident. We listened to Obama's whiny crap, ass kissing and extortion schemes for eight freaking years but lefties didn't complain about combat deaths until a republican was elected.
Yeah I forgot you diehard GOP have collective amnesia when it comes to the
8 years of bush.

Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

Iran will be obliterated and lose 90% of it's military and it's population will be decimated according to Ezekiel 38 when they join Russia, Turkey, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Algeria and a few others in a huge Muslim Coalition to attack Israel. Millions and Millions will die in a single day on The Mountains of Israel destroyed by God Himself as he makes Himself known again like in times of old.

Ezekiel 38 BSB

A Prophecy against Gog

1And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, set your face against Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.a Prophesy against him 3and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.b 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army—your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords.

5Persia, Cush,c and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, 6as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.7Get ready; prepare yourself, you and all your company gathered around you; you will be their guard.

8After a long time you will be summoned. In the last years you will enter a land brought back from war and regathered from many peoples to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely. 9You and all your troops, and many peoples with you will go up, advancing like a thunderstorm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates— 12in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’13Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villagesd will ask, ‘Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your hordes to carry off plunder, to make off with silver and gold, to take cattle and goods, to seize great spoil?’

14Therefore prophesy, son of man, and tell Gog that this is what the Lord GOD says: On that day when My people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not take notice of thise ? 15And you will come from your place out of the far north—you and many peoples with you, all riding horses—a mighty horde, a huge army. 16You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud covering the land. It will happen in the last days, O Gog, that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy in you before their eyes.17This is what the Lord GOD says: Are you the one of whom I have spoken in former days through My servants, the prophets of Israel, who in those times prophesied for years that I would bring you against them?

18Now on that day, the day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up.19In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.21And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother.

22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

The Slaughter of Gog’s Armies

1“As for you, O son of man, prophesy against Gog and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.a 2I will turn you around, drive you along, bring you up from the far north, and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike the bow from your left hand and dash down the arrows from your right hand.4On the mountains of Israel you will fall—you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to every kind of ravenous bird and wild beast. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.6I will send fire against Magog and those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8Yes, it is coming, and it will surely happen, declares the Lord GOD. This is the day of which I have spoken. 9Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10They will not gather wood from the countryside or cut it from the forests, for they will use the weapons for fuel. They will loot those who looted them and plunder those who plundered them, declares the Lord GOD.

11And on that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Sea.b It will block those who travel through, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon-gog.c 12For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13All the people of the land will bury them, and it will bring them renown on the day I display My glory,d declares the Lord GOD.

14And men will be employed to continually pass through the land to cleanse it by burying the invaders who remain on the ground. At the end of the seven months they will begin their search. 15As they pass through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will set up a pillar next to it, until the gravediggers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon-gog. 16(Even the city will be named Hamonah.e ) And so they will cleanse the land.1

7And as for you, son of man, this is what the Lord GOD says: Call out to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great feast on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. 18You will eat the flesh of the mighty and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as though they were rams, lambs, goats, and bulls—all the fattened animals of Bashan. 19At the sacrifice I am preparing, you will eat fat until you are gorged and drink blood until you are drunk.

20And at My table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, of mighty men and warriors of every kind,’ declares the Lord GOD.21I will display My glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the judgment that I execute and the hand that I lay upon them. 22From that day forward the house of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. 23And the nations will know that the house of Israel went into exile for their iniquity, because they were unfaithful to Me. So I hid My face from them and delivered them into the hands of their enemies, so that they all fell by the sword.

24I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and transgressions, and I hid My face from them.25Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: Now I will restore Jacob from captivityf and will have compassion on the whole house of Israel, and I will be jealous for My holy name. 26They will forgetg their disgrace and all the treachery they committed against Me, when they dwell securely in their land, with no one to frighten them. 27When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them out of the lands of their enemies, I will show My holiness in them in the sight of many nations. 28Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, when I regather them to their own land, not leaving any of them behind after their exile among the nations. 29And I will no longer hide My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Lord GOD.”

mideastmap.png

Iran will be obliterated and lose 90% of it's military and it's population will be decimated according to Ezekiel 38 when they join Russia, Turkey, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Algeria and a few others in a huge Muslim Coalition to attack Israel. Millions and Millions will die in a single day on The Mountains of Israel destroyed by God Himself as he makes Himself known again like in times of old.

Ezekiel 38 BSB

A Prophecy against Gog

1And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, set your face against Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.a Prophesy against him 3and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.b 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army—your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. 5Persia, Cush,c and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, 6as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.7Get ready; prepare yourself, you and all your company gathered around you; you will be their guard. 8After a long time you will be summoned. In the last years you will enter a land brought back from war and regathered from many peoples to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely. 9You and all your troops, and many peoples with you will go up, advancing like a thunderstorm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates— 12in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’13Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villagesd will ask, ‘Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your hordes to carry off plunder, to make off with silver and gold, to take cattle and goods, to seize great spoil?’14Therefore prophesy, son of man, and tell Gog that this is what the Lord GOD says: On that day when My people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not take notice of thise ? 15And you will come from your place out of the far north—you and many peoples with you, all riding horses—a mighty horde, a huge army. 16You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud covering the land. It will happen in the last days, O Gog, that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy in you before their eyes.17This is what the Lord GOD says: Are you the one of whom I have spoken in former days through My servants, the prophets of Israel, who in those times prophesied for years that I would bring you against them? 18Now on that day, the day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up.19In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.21And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

1“As for you, O son of man, prophesy against Gog and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.a 2I will turn you around, drive you along, bring you up from the far north, and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike the bow from your left hand and dash down the arrows from your right hand.4On the mountains of Israel you will fall—you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to every kind of ravenous bird and wild beast. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.6I will send fire against Magog and those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. 8Yes, it is coming, and it will surely happen, declares the Lord GOD. This is the day of which I have spoken.9Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10They will not gather wood from the countryside or cut it from the forests, for they will use the weapons for fuel. They will loot those who looted them and plunder those who plundered them, declares the Lord GOD.11And on that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Sea.b It will block those who travel through, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon-gog.c 12For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13All the people of the land will bury them, and it will bring them renown on the day I display My glory,d declares the Lord GOD.14And men will be employed to continually pass through the land to cleanse it by burying the invaders who remain on the ground. At the end of the seven months they will begin their search. 15As they pass through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will set up a pillar next to it, until the gravediggers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon-gog. 16(Even the city will be named Hamonah.e ) And so they will cleanse the land.17And as for you, son of man, this is what the Lord GOD says: Call out to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great feast on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. 18You will eat the flesh of the mighty and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as though they were rams, lambs, goats, and bulls—all the fattened animals of Bashan. 19At the sacrifice I am preparing, you will eat fat until you are gorged and drink blood until you are drunk. 20And at My table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, of mighty men and warriors of every kind,’ declares the Lord GOD.21I will display My glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the judgment that I execute and the hand that I lay upon them. 22From that day forward the house of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. 23And the nations will know that the house of Israel went into exile for their iniquity, because they were unfaithful to Me. So I hid My face from them and delivered them into the hands of their enemies, so that they all fell by the sword. 24I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and transgressions, and I hid My face from them.25Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: Now I will restore Jacob from captivityf and will have compassion on the whole house of Israel, and I will be jealous for My holy name. 26They will forgetg their disgrace and all the treachery they committed against Me, when they dwell securely in their land, with no one to frighten them. 27When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them out of the lands of their enemies, I will show My holiness in them in the sight of many nations. 28Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, when I regather them to their own land, not leaving any of them behind after their exile among the nations. 29And I will no longer hide My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Lord GOD.”

The Zionist spin on the Bible is a crock of shit.

Those "kids" could f*ck up someone's shit in a heartbeat.

They're not consriptees serving against their will, and they weren't drafted. They enlisted to be soldiers, and that's exactly what the want to be doing. They're the most highly-trained, well-equipped, and highly motivated soldiers of any military in the world.

Ask most anyone who did combat duty in Iraq whether they'd be willing to go back. Their answer would probably surprise you.
The wife and I went out to dinner Friday night, our server is a 19 year army soldier, and can't wait to go over and fight. She stood and spoke with us for about five minutes about her experience in the army. she loves it, wants to spend as many years in it she can. Pretty gal too. I have a niece also in the army, same thing. In fact, almost every soldier I have encountered wants to go over there. They wish to kick some ass. They have no idea the experience at all, but hey, no one forced them into it. people talking about the kids. the kids wish to be there. They want to fight for us.

Ezekiel 38 BSB

A Prophecy against Gog

1And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, set your face against Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.a Prophesy against him 3and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.b 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army—your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. 5Persia, Cush,c and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, 6as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.7Get ready; prepare yourself, you and all your company gathered around you; you will be their guard. 8After a long time you will be summoned. In the last years you will enter a land brought back from war and regathered from many peoples to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely. 9You and all your troops, and many peoples with you will go up, advancing like a thunderstorm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates— 12in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’13Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villagesd will ask, ‘Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your hordes to carry off plunder, to make off with silver and gold, to take cattle and goods, to seize great spoil?’14Therefore prophesy, son of man, and tell Gog that this is what the Lord GOD says: On that day when My people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not take notice of thise ? 15And you will come from your place out of the far north—you and many peoples with you, all riding horses—a mighty horde, a huge army. 16You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud covering the land. It will happen in the last days, O Gog, that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy in you before their eyes.17This is what the Lord GOD says: Are you the one of whom I have spoken in former days through My servants, the prophets of Israel, who in those times prophesied for years that I would bring you against them? 18Now on that day, the day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up.19In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.21And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

1“As for you, O son of man, prophesy against Gog and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.a 2I will turn you around, drive you along, bring you up from the far north, and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike the bow from your left hand and dash down the arrows from your right hand.4On the mountains of Israel you will fall—you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to every kind of ravenous bird and wild beast. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.6I will send fire against Magog and those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. 8Yes, it is coming, and it will surely happen, declares the Lord GOD. This is the day of which I have spoken.9Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10They will not gather wood from the countryside or cut it from the forests, for they will use the weapons for fuel. They will loot those who looted them and plunder those who plundered them, declares the Lord GOD.11And on that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Sea.b It will block those who travel through, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon-gog.c 12For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13All the people of the land will bury them, and it will bring them renown on the day I display My glory,d declares the Lord GOD.14And men will be employed to continually pass through the land to cleanse it by burying the invaders who remain on the ground. At the end of the seven months they will begin their search. 15As they pass through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will set up a pillar next to it, until the gravediggers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon-gog. 16(Even the city will be named Hamonah.e ) And so they will cleanse the land.17And as for you, son of man, this is what the Lord GOD says: Call out to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great feast on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. 18You will eat the flesh of the mighty and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as though they were rams, lambs, goats, and bulls—all the fattened animals of Bashan. 19At the sacrifice I am preparing, you will eat fat until you are gorged and drink blood until you are drunk. 20And at My table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, of mighty men and warriors of every kind,’ declares the Lord GOD.21I will display My glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the judgment that I execute and the hand that I lay upon them. 22From that day forward the house of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. 23And the nations will know that the house of Israel went into exile for their iniquity, because they were unfaithful to Me. So I hid My face from them and delivered them into the hands of their enemies, so that they all fell by the sword. 24I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and transgressions, and I hid My face from them.25Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: Now I will restore Jacob from captivityf and will have compassion on the whole house of Israel, and I will be jealous for My holy name. 26They will forgetg their disgrace and all the treachery they committed against Me, when they dwell securely in their land, with no one to frighten them. 27When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them out of the lands of their enemies, I will show My holiness in them in the sight of many nations. 28Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, when I regather them to their own land, not leaving any of them behind after their exile among the nations. 29And I will no longer hide My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Lord GOD.”

The Zionist spin on the Bible is a crock of shit.

Repent for the Day of Your Destruction Draweth Nigh. If you repent it may be That God may hide you in his Tabernacle and shield you from His Fierce Wrath, and if not, thou shalt perish.

Last edited:
3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

what?

only children but no adults?

When are we gonna get this oil democrats ? You been saying this since 1991..

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke

When are we gonna get this oil democrats ? You been saying this since 1991..

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke
Most Americans don't think of a desert 6000 miles away
as being our assets. Why can't we just let them sell us their oil and stop
being the obnoxious bully in the classroom ?

Hey Angelo, screw you!

You are insulting some of the best MEN and WOMEN we have 'children'. They volunteer. They go fight out enemies THERE so we don't have to face them HERE.

Children throw temper-tantrums when they lose elections, run outside and scream at the sky, spend 4 years attempting to undermine the President and overthrow the democratically elected government.

Man and women step up, sign up, and represent - defending this nation from the very terrorists and enemies Barak Obama spent 8 years arming, financing, supplying, training, protecting, defending, & helping take over their own countries.

The United States is now energy independent, exporting more energy than we import.

Most Americans don't think of a desert 6000 miles away
as being our assets. Why can't we just let them sell us their oil and stop
being the obnoxious bully in the classroom ?
How'd that work out on 9/11/01, Angelo?

Are you even old enough to have watched it happen? No offense - just curious.

New Topics

Forum List

Back