300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed.
He explains in his eye witness account the reasons why the deliberate attack was covered up by both the Israeli and American governments.

So your claim is the Israelis could shut down an Arab invasion in 6 days, but they couldn't sink an unarmed freighter if the wanted to? lol okay.

That is indeed what he is claiming. Though strictly speaking the Liberty did have four machine guns. They fired on the Israeli torpedo boats with one of them.

We have the radio broadcasts from the pilots during the mission; it's clear they were holding back and trying to get their command to verify if it was a U.S. ship, and their command kept ordering them to attack, then they finally got U.S. Intel to verify it was indeed ours. It doesn't take long to sink an old ship if they were not holding back.

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
No surprise there,jimmy carter said it best when he correctly said if you don’t support Israel you don’t last long in your career as a politician.

USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.
Why do you constantly accuse me of being loyal to Israel. And you know what I've said about eyewitness evidence is true.

There is nothing about an eyewitness being member of the U.S. military that should indicate their testimony is fully reliable.
You are an Israeli apologist. You take their word for it, people that were not even there. You dis American military people that were on board and saw the attack first hand. Why don;t you move to Israel since you love it more than America.

Why don't you shut the hell up you liar.
Please tell me where I lied?

You claimed I loved Israel more than the United States. I've never even been to Israel. Nor do I know any citizen of Israel. But I detest tribalism. Including the mindless tribalism that suggests we must always take the accounts of U.S. military personnel as the God's honest truth regardless.

And I know what you're going to say next "Why would U.S. crewman on the Liberty "lie"." I'm not suggesting they lied at all. Simply saying that when people are endangered their accounts tend to be distorted.
So now you consider Patriotism equates to tribalism! Good to know where you are coming from.
You still haven't explained why you support the accounts of crewman aboard the Liberty when as I've pointed out eyewitness evidence is considered the least reliable (something you have never denied).
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a troll.

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Enough is enough! How much more do we owe Israel?
We have been giving Israel since their inception in 1948.
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
amen to that.

NATO is beneficial and pays their share.
First..if we're paying 70%...NATO isn't paying their share.

Second...explain how a giving money to our allies in Europe is any different than giving money to our allies in the middle east...I'll wait...

You mean Israel? We also pay Egypt about 2 billion for 90 million people.

Who else are we payng welfare to in the ME?

NATO is beneficial and pays their share.
First..if we're paying 70%...NATO isn't paying their share.

Second...explain how a giving money to our allies in Europe is any different than giving money to our allies in the middle east...I'll wait...

You mean Israel? We also pay Egypt about 2 billion for 90 million people.

Who else are we payng welfare to in the ME?
paying Egypt and Israel was the price President Carter agreed to to get both nations to agree to the Camp David Peace Accord.

We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
Israel needs a REGIME CHANGE if they want any more money from the United States. Strings attached, full auditing and U.S. oversight and control of how any aid money is spent. Otherwise it just all goes to the Palestinians and nobody cares.

After the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, Israel gave the U.S. several MIG fighters (that they captured from Egypt and Syria) to practice against and develop tactics in how to combat in the skies over Vietnam. The book "Dark Eagles" indicates that those actions probably saved the lives of HUNDREDS of U.S. pilots in aerial combat over Vietnam.

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
Like one of the two or three craziest regimes on earth (I would rate them Iran, China and N. Korea)
needs a reason to want to destroy us?

Israel is a strong ally and democracy in one of the most strategic areas on the planet.
Help destabilize Iran by supporting Israel? Or just abandon Israel to the ring of crazies that surround them?

That's not even a question. It's a no brain decision for our own good.
Our goal under Trump was to give incentives for Middle East countries to find common goals and to help each other out of trouble.

I do not know whether President Biden wants to build on peace or bring the curtains down on Israel.

It is by far better to establish peace than to encourage rancor, conquests and killing each other.

I preferred the peace President Trump started for the Middle East countries to work together.

It seems as though terror is rearing its ugly head again and supporting war has drawbacks.

My prayer is that President Biden encourages his state department to take the high road to peace.

We lose a lot fewer young men and women in times of peace than in times of war.

I'm just saying.

They were saved by the Egyptians when there was a really bad drought in their native Sinai peninsula.
This is true.
The Hebrew were not slaves in Egypt.
  1. 14 For the Sodomites did not receive those, whom they knew not when they came: but these {namely the Egyptians} brought friends into bondage, that had well deserved of them.
  2. 15 And not only so, but peradventure some respect shall be had of those {Sodomites}, because they used strangers not friendly:
  3. 16 But these {Egyptians} very grievously afflicted them, whom they had received with feastings, and were already made partakers of the same laws with them.
  4. 17 Therefore even with blindness were these {Egyptians} stricken {in the plague of darkness}, as those {Sodomites} were at the doors of the righteous man {Lot}: when, being compassed about with horrible great darkness, every one sought the passage of his own doors.
  5. 18 For the elements were changed in themselves by a kind of harmony, like as in a psaltery notes change the name of the tune, and yet are always sounds; which may well be perceived by the sight of the things that have been done.

I do not know whether President Biden wants to build on peace or bring the curtains down on Israel.
Judging by Biden's eagerness to reconstitute the Obama era nukes for Iran deal (which fortunately
Iran, now in a snit, says they don't need anymore) I would say is a pure green light for
terrorism once again in the Middle East, which is exactly what we are seeing.

Iran obviously thinks Biden has their backs...the terrorism is back on again.

After the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, Israel gave the U.S. several MIG fighters (that they captured from Egypt and Syria) to practice against and develop tactics in how to combat in the skies over Vietnam. The book "Dark Eagles" indicates that those actions probably saved the lives of HUNDREDS of U.S. pilots in aerial combat over Vietnam.
Agreed! That old anti Semitic attempt to make the anomalous USS Liberty attack some sort of proof
that Israel is what? Out to destroy the only thing between them and destruction at the hands of
Iran and the rest of the barbarians?

That makes so much sense. :rolleyes:

Israel has saved hundreds US lives and provided countless instances where their intelligence and
covert actions have saved thousands more. The debt for the USS Liberty has been repaid a thousand
times. The anti Israel zealots can fuck off!

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
So Israel is to blame for the FACT that Islam is a terrorist cult?
Islam is a terrorist cult ?
Who killed the natives, the African slaves, Vietnamese, iraq, Afghanistan, central America....Islam segregated the blacks in the US? Armed and aided the drug lords in Colombia and Mexico to fund their influence in the region ruining millions of Americans lives due to addiction?

Thousands of homeless vets and the racist cons are OK with sending money to their Jewish masters as if they have a choice. No sweeties, thry own your ass, thry told you what to do, you have to fight their wars for them (Iraq, Syria and soon Iran).

Another surviving Navy sailor of the attack on the USS Liberty.
He attends the Liberty's survivors annual reunions, and says that all of the surviving members know without a doubt the Israeli's were aware they were attacking an American ship and were trying sink it and kill the entire crew..

Unbelievable. The survivors telling the world that the Israelis knew that was an American ship but the cons in here are denying it happened ? What happened to America first ?

So Israel is to blame for the FACT that Islam is a terrorist cult?
Islam is a terrorist cult ?
Who killed the natives, the African slaves, Vietnamese, iraq, Afghanistan, central America....Islam segregated the blacks in the US? Armed and aided the drug lords in Colombia and Mexico to fund their influence in the region ruining millions of Americans lives due to addiction?
Democrats mainly.

Another surviving Navy sailor of the attack on the USS Liberty.
He attends the Liberty's survivors annual reunions, and says that all of the surviving members know without a doubt the Israeli's were aware they were attacking an American ship and were trying sink it and kill the entire crew..

Unbelievable. The survivors telling the world that the Israelis knew that was an American ship but the cons in here are denying it happened ? What happened to America first ?

For the simple fact that eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST reliable form of evidence.

Forum List

Back