300 Million Arabs Vs. 5 Million Israelis

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
The Arabs (not palestinians) are digging tunnels into Israel from Egypt into the Gaza strip. They bring in the latest weapons and bombs they can buy from the former Soviet Union and other armament countries.

While Israel has only their own ingenuity and weapons technology now shared with the United States of America. Take a look at some of the most powerful weapons systems in the world vs 300,000,000 Arabs and their purchased spears, bows and arrows.

Take a few minutes to see Israel's military technology for which they feel free to post. (There are many technologies that are classified)

http://www.defense-update.com/features/du-2-04/mav-oav.htm

The latest in the most powerful tanks in the world today.

http://merkava.defense-update.com/

No wonder the Arabs complain that Israel is a racial despotic country that respects no Arab invasion (return) to this country smaller than Rhode Island.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

We bow before you, Zionist overlord. ;) Seriously though. Nice toys!

It is interesting to see so many posters on the Bulletin Board who find Israel the recipient of American loans and grants, to be the only one who repays their loans to the US many times over with interest.

The United State's scientists and the Israeli scientists work together and share technologies that make a winning team against a world of jealous nations who mean to destroy men's basic freedoms and their peoples.

The Home Land terrroist warnings this week about Ossama's desire to perpetrate another great 9/11 before the November elections has a few problems now.

The US government had no specific warnings that the Pentagon nor the Twin Towers were to be a target of those who have always threatened war against the great Satan infidel America.

Now the US is alert and awake. If anyone thinks that these terrorist groups are not under surveillance now, they are fooling themselves. America has now been able to infiltrate these happy go lucky suiciders groups as well as have listenening devices in their homes and mosques. How can George Bush or Dick Cheney proudly announce that the noose is tightening around the neck of these murderers?

Just a few weeks ago, a new item appeared where a suicide bomber had been caught along with his bombs prior to blowing up a shopping center and all the people who would have died are alive today.

What a happy coincidence don't you think. Do you think that America had used its now increasing technology to PREVENT this tragedy from happening?

Well the story is still unfolding before November. We will just have to wait and see if the fun loving peaceful Muslims can carry out their evil plans!

Glad you enjoyed the toys (weapons) beginning to appear as possessions of the western infidel socieities.

Originally posted by ajwps
We bow before you, Zionist overlord. ;) Seriously though. Nice toys!

It is interesting to see so many posters on the Bulletin Board who find Israel the recipient of American loans and grants, to be the only one who repays their loans to the US many times over with interest.

The United State's scientists and the Israeli scientists work together and share technologies that make a winning team against a world of jealous nations who mean to destroy men's basic freedoms and their peoples.

The Home Land terrroist warnings this week about Ossama's desire to perpetrate another great 9/11 before the November elections has a few problems now.

The US government had no specific warnings that the Pentagon nor the Twin Towers were to be a target of those who have always threatened war against the great Satan infidel America.

Now the US is alert and awake. If anyone thinks that these terrorist groups are not under surveillance now, they are fooling themselves. America has now been able to infiltrate these happy go lucky suiciders groups as well as have listenening devices in their homes and mosques. How can George Bush or Dick Cheney proudly announce that the noose is tightening around the neck of these murderers?

Just a few weeks ago, a new item appeared where a suicide bomber had been caught along with his bombs prior to blowing up a shopping center and all the people who would have died are alive today.

What a happy coincidence don't you think. Do you think that America had used its now increasing technology to PREVENT this tragedy from happening?

Well the story is still unfolding before November. We will just have to wait and see if the fun loving peaceful Muslims can carry out their evil plans!

Glad you enjoyed the toys (weapons) beginning to appear as possessions of the western infidel socieities.

Garbage------congress forgives loans to Isael so that Isreal can make this boast---If the US didnt' give Israel over $3 billion a year it couldn't make a firecracker. What the hell is Israel thinking by working on an ethno-bomb that will kill only Arabs?

Originally posted by dilloduck

Garbage------congress forgives loans to Isael so that Isreal can make this boast---If the US didnt' give Israel over $3 billion a year it couldn't make a firecracker. What the hell is Israel thinking by working on an ethno-bomb that will kill only Arabs?

Do you have special insider knowledge of Israel's loan note repayments to the United States? If so please give US government statistics and not Arab propaganda site information.

Thanks...

Do you also have insider information on the amount of advanced medical, military and agricultural technology paid for by Israel which is given freely to the United States as repayment of any loans or grants?

That too would be helpful.

What is an ethno-bomb that selects out Arabs for destruction? Any information on this bomb would be helpful.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

If Israel is an ally of the US, why do they sell weapons technology to china?

It's much like the pharmaceutical medications the US sells to Canada, Mexico and many world nations.

The United States requires drug companies to comply with USP (United States Pharmacopea) regulations that guarantee exact quantity and quality of all drugs sold in the United States but separate batches are made for export which may not be as efficacious as the same brand name and box in the US.

Who says that Israel sells the same level of technology to China or India or Taiwan that they return to the United States which keeps the cutting edge on the American side in any conflict?

IT ISN'T THE SAME................

Originally posted by -=d=-

even at 60:1 - I say Israel ought to cuz it's military forces in HALF, to make the fight more fair for the Arabs. :)

Yes lets take a look at fairness.

A reasonable comparison would be the following scenario.

If you were walking down a dark alley one night all alone and sixty armed thugs attacked you with the intent of killing you and taking your possessions, what would be your chance of surviving 5 such similar attacks while knocking them all out like Chuck Norris does on Walker, Texas Ranger?

The statistical probability that this scenario would occur are about 1:200 (22) power.

Yep Israel should cut its army in one-quarter to make it a fair fight.

even at 60:1 - I say Israel ought to cuz it's military forces in HALF, to make the fight more fair for the Arabs. :)

Yes lets take a look at fairness.

A reasonable comparison would be the following scenario.

If you were walking down a dark alley one night all alone and sixty armed thugs attacked you with the intent of killing you and taking your possessions, what would be your chance of surviving 5 such similar attacks while knocking them all out like Chuck Norris does on Walker, Texas Ranger?

The statistical probability that this scenario would occur are about 1:200 (22) power.

Yep Israel should cut its army in one-quarter to make it a fair fight.

A better example may be this:

Your neighbor attacks your land, and you fight back, not only driving back the neighbor off your property, but you occupy 10% of HIS. Now, Liberals are screaming you should give it BACK.

;)

Do you have special insider knowledge of Israel's loan note repayments to the United States? If so please give US government statistics and not Arab propaganda site information.

Thanks...

Do you also have insider information on the amount of advanced medical, military and agricultural technology paid for by Israel which is given freely to the United States as repayment of any loans or grants?

That too would be helpful.

What is an ethno-bomb that selects out Arabs for destruction? Any information on this bomb would be helpful.

google it yourself---I never demand any souces from you. It takes no insider knowledge and it is on several web sites----you pick the ones that you approve of. ( no Israeli propaganda please)
The ethno bomb is worse than a nuke. Israel can no longer complain about Hitler when it is researching this weapon that is nothing more than an ethno-cleansing nuke. Despicable !!

google it yourself---I never demand any souces from you. It takes no insider knowledge and it is on several web sites----you pick the ones that you approve of. ( no Israeli propaganda please)
The ethno bomb is worse than a nuke. Israel can no longer complain about Hitler when it is researching this weapon that is nothing more than an ethno-cleansing nuke. Despicable !!

blah blah - I'd love to see Israel free from Arab occupation...

Originally posted by -=d=-

A better example may be this:

Your neighbor attacks your land, and you fight back, not only driving back the neighbor off your property, but you occupy 10% of HIS. Now, Liberals are screaming you should give it BACK.

Just one more thing with your example.

Your neighbor attacks your land, you fight back, not only driving this 'friendly' neighbor off your original property but taking 10% of the neighbors land ONLY TO BE FORCED OUT OF THE ENEMY TERRITORY YOU CAPTURED AND BACK TO YOUR OWN ORIGINAL BORDERS BY THE TWO MAJOR SUPERPOWERS AND RETURN TO THAT LAND YOU HAV HELD FOR OVER 3,300 YEARS.

cool---more people for you to hate , d.

Do you feel good or cool or superior by your language? Does that help you sleep?

(shrug).

'Hey! I'm dildoduck! look at me! I can't face facts, so I'll call everyone a HATER!! yeah!'

I hate what Palenstinians are doing to Israel. I hate how they are called 'a people'. I hate how they want the world to think of them as a 'nation' or a 'culture'. Yeah...there are some things I hate.

So if you don't demand sources from me (?) then of course it follows that there is some unwritten rule or law that I cannot ask you to back up pure biased conjecture originating in your primitive amphibian brain stem.

Again what is an 'ethno-bomb' or cleansing nuke designed for a particular enemy? Do you still insist on wearing those pointed aluminum covered hats to keep the Martians from stealing your brain waves?

Do you need a good 'high colonic' to relieve the brain pressure on that brain tumor?

So if you don't demand sources from me (?) then of course it follows that there is some unwritten rule or law that I cannot ask you to back up pure biased conjecture originating in your primitive amphibian brain stem.

Again what is an 'ethno-bomb' or cleansing nuke designed for a particular enemy? Do you still insist on wearing those pointed aluminum covered hats to keep the Martians from stealing your brain waves?

Do you need a good 'high colonic' to relieve the brain pressure on that brain tumor?

reduced to this bs already?

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

here'e one for ya

and another http://darrendixon.supanet.com/ethnicbomb.htm

here'e one for ya

I really like you Dilldoe. Your IHR site has the following statement in its declartion of intent page. (link below)

http://www.ihr.org/main/about.shtml

Opponents of the IHR, in their efforts to discredit and marginalize us, routinely mischaracterize the Institute as a “Holocaust denial” organization. This smear is completely at variance with the facts.

Around the world awareness is growing that the “Holocaust” campaign is a major weapon in the Jewish-Zionist arsenal, that it is used to justify otherwise unjustifiable Israeli policies, and serves as a powerful tool for blackmailing enormous sums of money from Americans and Europeans.

Your second proof site is just another Muslim propaganda site.

http://www.abbc.com/islam/english/toread/bomb.htm

You are a trip.....

I said official US government sites or real intelligence journals recognized for unbaised views. You flubbed....

here'e one for ya

I really like you Dilldoe. Your IHR site has the following statement in its declartion of intent page. (link below)

http://www.ihr.org/main/about.shtml

Opponents of the IHR, in their efforts to discredit and marginalize us, routinely mischaracterize the Institute as a “Holocaust denial” organization. This smear is completely at variance with the facts.

Around the world awareness is growing that the “Holocaust” campaign is a major weapon in the Jewish-Zionist arsenal, that it is used to justify otherwise unjustifiable Israeli policies, and serves as a powerful tool for blackmailing enormous sums of money from Americans and Europeans.

Your second proof site is just another Muslim propaganda site.

http://www.abbc.com/islam/english/toread/bomb.htm

You are a trip.....

I said official US government sites or real intelligence journals recognized for unbaised views. You flubbed....

Show me where you asked for such sites! Doesn't matter--anything that proves my point is propaganda to you. boring !

Show me where you asked for such sites! Doesn't matter--anything that proves my point is propaganda to you. boring !

I didn't ask for sites but instead I asked for proof of your pro-Arab propaganda.

By the way, those loans to Israel are actually LOAN GUARANTEES to repay institutions that loan the money to Israel if there is default by the government of Israel. Here is an Israeli site that gives the terms of those loan guarantees and repayment schedules. Propaganda to you of course.

Which other countries that the US gives direct grants to either repays those grants or loans or is not in favor of destroying America through the act of terrorists????

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=717148&fid=942

Following are the easier terms announced by the US government:

The US will allow Israel to spread the financing rounds backed by the loan guarantees over four years, instead of three, enabling Israel to hold the issues in accordance with international financial market conditions and the needs of the Israeli economy.

Israel will not be obliged to raise the full $3 billion in annual loan guarantees in a single issue in that calendar year. Israel can raise the money in several issues on the US financial market, in accordance with prevailing conditions.

Israel may use the unused loan guarantees from a given fiscal year to the following years. This means that Israel could use the loan guarantees for at least one fiscal year after 2005.

The US loan guarantees will be for issues redeemable in 20-30 years. In other words, although the interest will be paid regularly, the principal, which is much greater, will only be repaid in 20 or 30 years, in 2023-26 and in 2033-36.

This financial structure will simplify the issues procedures and make it easier for potential investors, especially large institutional investors, such as pension and mutual funds, to participate in the issues. The procedures will lower the cost of the margins and reduce the interest payments.

Deputy Accountant General Eldad Fresher announced that the Israeli government would raise the full $3 billion permitted this year in the last four months of 2003, subject to market conditions.

Forum List

Back