30 years of independence - Ukraine has the smallest GDP per capita in Europe

Siberian

Gold Member
Efforts of the US, EU and Ukrainian nationalists bring fruit.

In USSR Ukraine was a privileged and well developed part, holding many big industies which worked for interests of the whole Union.

Being independent Ukraine could not maintain most of its industry.

But after the US and EU sponsored Nazi coup of 2014, new Ukrainian nationalist government cut all economic ties with Russia, self-inflicting severe harm to both national production and local population.

After 30 years of independence Ukraine lost 1/3 of its population, it is the only country on Earth whose GDP did not grow since 1991 (collapse of USSR).

My congradulations! :)

In USSR Ukraine was a privileged and well developed part, holding many big industies which worked for interests of the whole Union.

But after the US and EU sponsored Nazi coup of 2014, new Ukrainian nationalist government cut all economic ties with Russia, self-inflicting severe harm to both national production and local population.

After 30 years of independence Ukraine lost 1/3 of its population, it is the only country on Earth whose GDP did not grow since 1991 (collapse of USSR).

What is your point?

That ukraine would better off as a russian puppet state?

Hard to grow a GDP when all the elected/appointed officials from president on down to dog-catcher are siphoning it off....As far as I am concerned the Russian bear can collect it's wayward cub any time it wants to.

The Ukraine is nothing but a corruption mill and a lot of our politicians are in on it. I'd hate to see US personnel be sent to die over the "big man's" 10%.

not exactly, hardly as a puppet state, but as a province - sure.
I doubt Russia would spend as much on a puppet state :)
anyway, present situation is the worst possible, it cannot be worse...
It will be worse when ukraine is ruled by russia and is still poor

The West needs Ukraine only as a place for nukes against Russia.
Not far away from Kharkiv or Odessa

lets talk about 30 years of your Asiatic mongol ulus, you mongol troll

Juchi ulus (Muscovy ) is Struggling with a Shitty Problem. Literally.

https://en.hromadske.ua › posts › russia-is-struggling-wi...

19 Apr 2020 — 28% of households in Muscovy small towns are without centralized sewage · 23% of city dwellers don't have access to safe toilets · > 1,000,000 .

1639508758296.png

1639508769447.png

1639508829934.png

The West needs Ukraine only as a place for nukes against Russia.
Not far away from Kharkiv or Odessa
ivans any comment on this?

Forum List

Back