30 Wonderful years

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Today is my 30th wedding anniversary. I would like to thank my amazing wife for putting up with me and giving me two wonderful children. We have had good times and bad, but always seemed able to step back and realize how much we love each other

1122RDz.jpg

1etrouwdag_p1.gif

people dont understand that by the time you hit the 30 yr mark....you are basically one unit....i dont mean you arent individuals but can you think of not having her about...old marriages fuss and yell but we know that we are together......sometimes i marvel at the fact that now we have been together longer than not together.....

congradulations.....enjoy... it is nice to realize...we promised to grow old together and we have kept that promise.

You hear so much in the media about the break down of the american family and how high the divroce rate is. It is so good to hear that people still take their marriage seriously and stay commited for a long time.

My dad use to joke

Love is blind
Marriage is an institution
When you get married you join the institute for the blind.

Today is my 30th wedding anniversary. I would like to thank my amazing wife for putting up with me and giving me two wonderful children. We have had good times and bad, but always seemed able to step back and realize how much we love each other

1122RDz.jpg

Congrats to you and Mrs. rightwinger! Love is grand! ♥

Forum List

Back