30 Ways to Legally resist

Trump voters have a lot of economic power. Organizing it can make a huge difference. We can make companies lose billions.

sheeeeesh. Threaten not-----be patient. I have a
notion that people who have decided to be "persons
of color" -----will tire of biden/kamala before the colorless like me do so

Trump voters have a lot of economic power. Organizing it can make a huge difference. We can make companies lose billions.
That's what I keep telling people.

Just stop spending.

Watch what happens.

The woke cult thinks corporations really care about them.

See how fast those corporations turn on their collective heels as their bottom line drops.

Just stop spending.

Watch what happens.

See how fast those corporations turn on their collective heels as their bottom line drops.
Hollywood,congress,corporations etc...mistakenly believe that the woke crowd on Twitter represents the majority. It doesn’t.

Just stop spending.

Watch what happens.

The problem with todays corporations is that they can borrow money at zero percent interest make 2 to 3 percent and still satisfy their stocks. No, what citizens should do is follow BLM/ANTIFA but instead of burning mom and pop stores, go after Walmart, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple, but leave a BLM mural in front, so the police can think it was just normal progressives doing their thang.....

For the no evidence people. They should be honest enough to admit they do not care the election was stolen. It does not say much for them, but maybe some honesty with themselves and the history of this country might snap them out of it.

sheeeeesh. Threaten not-----be patient. I have a
notion that people who have decided to be "persons
of color" -----will tire of biden/kamala before the colorless like me do so
A sudden change from 55 years of great society status quo? Wanna buy a bridge?

You had me going until the point of JFK assassination conspiracy.
Oswald alone. Case closed.

1610923378949.png

Trump voters have a baseless, wrongheaded perception of being ‘persecuted’; this is rightwing victimhood on full display.

The most important thing Trump voters can do is stop believing ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories – such as those expressed in the idiotic linked opinion piece.

There is no ‘deep state,’ it was not involved in the assassination of Kennedy, having nothing to do with Dan Rather.

“Some reports suggest that Trump won a whopping 49 states if mail-in ballots are not counted.” ibid

lol

Trump voters have a baseless, wrongheaded perception of being ‘persecuted’; this is rightwing victimhood on full display.

The most important thing Trump voters can do is stop believing ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories – such as those expressed in the idiotic linked opinion piece.

There is no ‘deep state,’ it was not involved in the assassination of Kennedy, having nothing to do with Dan Rather.

“Some reports suggest that Trump won a whopping 49 states if mail-in ballots are not counted.” ibid

lol
Victim hood is what Democrats have encouraged and used it to get elected, to stir up riots and usher in identity politics. It works perfectly with their race card.

The conspiracy is the cover up of massive fraud. You are lying through your teeth.

Wrong again bureaucrats do not get fired. Military does not get fired. There is a Deep State or the FBI would not be shredding ballots in GA.

I heard the actual numbers were Trump 79 million. Biden 68 million.

Forum List

Back