30 Warning Signs That You Are Dealing With Someone Evil

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I've always considered the term evil to be prejudicial and therefore not a term to be used lightly however as I began reading the "warning signs" I began to recognize the described behavior in others.

If the article is be believed, many of our politicians are "evil".

Awesome Jelly
signs-youre-evil1.jpg.optimal.jpg

Source: https://img.huffingtonpost.com/

Many people like to believe that they are a good judge of character, but sadly, thatā€™s not always the case. Thereā€™s nothing worse than finding out that someone you thought you could trust is apparently nothing like what you believed them to be. However, donā€™t fault yourself for not knowing because these people are skilled in deception and manipulation. They are parasites who will take advantage of you to get what they want, but they do not care about your needs. They are selfish and inconsiderate, with no qualms hurting other people. And thereā€™s a lot of them out there, pretending to be and acting like regular people. Theyā€™re in schools, in the workplace, in churchesā€”everywhere. They could be among your friends or your colleagues. So how do you know if someone you are dealing with has bad intentions or not?
Take a look at these 30 warning signs that someone you know is actually evil.

I've always considered the term evil to be prejudicial and therefore not a term to be used lightly however as I began reading the "warning signs" I began to recognize the described behavior in others.

Awesome Jelly

Many people like to believe that they are a good judge of character, but sadly, thatā€™s not always the case. Thereā€™s nothing worse than finding out that someone you thought you could trust is apparently nothing like what you believed them to be. However, donā€™t fault yourself for not knowing because these people are skilled in deception and manipulation. They are parasites who will take advantage of you to get what they want, but they do not care about your needs. They are selfish and inconsiderate, with no qualms hurting other people. And thereā€™s a lot of them out there, pretending to be and acting like regular people. Theyā€™re in schools, in the workplace, in churchesā€”everywhere. They could be among your friends or your colleagues. So how do you know if someone you are dealing with has bad intentions or not?

Sign #1....they voted for hilary.

Awesome Jelly

I donā€™t do click bait. How about you just list them..?

Awesome Jelly

Democrats fit all 30.

They're not always forthcoming that they are democrats. Ran into that one with local school board members.

If they don't want to tell you their party affiliation.....then they're a democrat.

#1....the individual is a member of the democrat party.

They're not always forthcoming that they are democrats. Ran into that one with local school board members.

If they don't want to tell you their party affiliation.....then they're a democrat.

It's easy to draw them out.....just say something positive about President Trump...works every time........like throwing holy water on a vampire....

Democrats fit all 30.
so do republicans

Democrats fit all 30.
so do republicans

No...they really don't.........cancel culture, favoring criminals over law abiding Americans......that is all on the democrats...

Some of those traits are in most people. Which is why I generally like dogs more.

Democrats fit all 30.
so do republicans

No...they really don't.........cancel culture, favoring criminals over law abiding Americans......that is all on the democrats...

Take off your blinders.

Democrats fit all 30.
so do republicans

Take off your blinders.

I don't have blinders....I am shockingly aware of the truth, facts and reality.

Democrats fit all 30.
so do republicans

Take off your blinders.

I don't have blinders....I am shockingly aware of the truth, facts and reality.

Denying that republicans are just as bad as democrats is not reality

Why teh fuck would you not just list them?

Forum List

Back