30 percent improvement on back issues

Perhaps the most vacuous poster I have ever meet
Guy thinks because he wrestled in the 1970s that anyone is afraid of him

Poor Unkotare, has to stalk people to feel good about himself. lol what a faggot.
I don’t think PT will get me beyond 30 percent
It has strength it and I am stable but the pain won’t ever go away

The gadget I'm talking about isn't PT, it just removes any pressure on your spine by hanging upside down for a while.
The guy is a giant creep and broke azz bum

He just cruises forums trying to find other sick freaks, using his handle as a advertisement for his fetish for eating feces.

Poor Unkotare, has to stalk people to feel good about himself. lol what a faggot.

The gadget I'm talking about isn't PT, it just removes any pressure on your spine by hanging upside down for a while.

He just cruises forums trying to find other sick freaks, using his handle as a advertisement for his fetish for eating feces.
I told you, no means no.

He is a giant ignoramus and as white trash as they come

He is a giant ignoramus and as white trash as they come
How so, spineless?

Forum List

Back