30 ex-FBI agents, retired deputy assistant director+head of counterterr+5 SWAT team members, speak out publicly supporting suspended FBI whistleblower

Sacred--worthy of worship, veneration. I will link the definition. Interesting that you all use and defend THAT word, huh? The State is a god to you.

Is that really what you think? Then I pity you. You probably think the Constitution is just a piece of old paper.

Here is part of the definition of sacred that you left out:
..regarded with great respect and reverence by a particular religion, group, or individual.

Venerate: regard with great respect

Lastly, an unelected, unaccountable bureaucracy like the DOJ and FBI that appears NOWHERE in the Constitution, and yet erodes and even stomps on our Constitutional rights, is indeed in no way American. You think it's the ultimate America because you love to see your opponents boot-stomped, apparently. Good. Do it in another country. We can no longer share a nation. Don't you see that?

Was this man who was berating a kid trying to access the building for an abortion?
Well . . . men can get pregnant, so that question was extremely transphobic, Nostra. Expect a visit by armed G-men federal law enforcement persons soon. I look for Biden to start wearing a t-shirt that says "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS."

I do wonder if they honestly think the seventy-two year old was really a birthing person (or would it be non-birthing person?) who was trying to access the clinic? Maybe he identified as a transman of child bearing years? Maybe he had a Butt Baby that he was having discomfort giving birth to and wanted to abort it?

1664655810067.png

Jim Jordan also spoke out about it.

According to a whistleblower, the FBI:
-Falsified statistics on domestic violent extremism cases
-Deprioritized child trafficking cases to focus on January 6th.
-And misused SWAT teams to make misdemeanor arrests Where does it stop?

30 ex-FBI agents stand up to support whistleblower who exposed agency’s political bias

Several current FBI Agents have testified under oath that the FBI is a rogue criminal partisan agency...

My bad, around 20 FBI thugs. Now answer the question, Troll.
What 20? Got any proof? A photo...video...something? Only picture I saw showed 3 maybe, standing in the doorway, no weapons pointed...holding a warrant.

What 20? Got any proof? A photo...video...something? Only picture I saw showed 3 maybe, standing in the doorway, no weapons pointed...holding a warrant.
Once again you expose your ignorance.

Lastly, an unelected, unaccountable bureaucracy like the DOJ and FBI that appears NOWHERE in the Constitution, and yet erodes and even stomps on our Constitutional rights, is indeed in no way American. You think it's the ultimate America because you love to see your opponents boot-stomped, apparently. Good. Do it in another country. We can no longer share a nation. Don't you see that?
Projection much?

You keep saying we can no longer share a country, yet those you seem to despise have no problem sharing it with you. They believe in the democratic process and the peaceful transfer of power even if our candidate loses.

What are you proposing to do with us?

Ok, I backed up my claims. Now you show evidence of only three FBI thugs with no guns drawn.

Come in troll, back up your bullshit.

This is where ignorant fucks like you whine and cry about the source. Fair warning troll, I have plenty of other sources I can use to educate your ignorant ass, Fuckwit.

I don't need to address the source at all. All you have is:

1. He said/she said

2. The article also implies that local authorities declined to file charges because it had no merit which is not true.

But the case was disposed of locally so the DOJ could assume and lead the investigation," DA spokeswoman Jane Roh said. "It is incorrect to say that we declined this case."

What 25 armed agents?
“A SWAT team of about 25 came to my house with about 15 vehicles and started pounding on our door,” she said, describing her husband’s arrest on Friday. “They had about five guns pointed at my husband, myself, and basically at my kids. They came in as if they were expecting some kind of confrontation.”

I don't need to address the source at all. All you have is:

1. He said/she said

2. The article also implies that local authorities declined to file charges because it had no merit which is not true.

But the case was disposed of locally so the DOJ could assume and lead the investigation," DA spokeswoman Jane Roh said. "It is incorrect to say that we declined this case."
No, that’s not all I have. Every report is the same.

Do you have the FBI denying they used 20-30 agents to raid his home, shackle him in front,p of his family, and haul him off? No?

The STFU, Troll

Forum List

Back