30 ex-FBI agents, retired deputy assistant director+head of counterterr+5 SWAT team members, speak out publicly supporting suspended FBI whistleblower

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jim Jordan also spoke out about it.

According to a whistleblower, the FBI:
-Falsified statistics on domestic violent extremism cases
-Deprioritized child trafficking cases to focus on January 6th.
-And misused SWAT teams to make misdemeanor arrests Where does it stop?

30 ex-FBI agents stand up to support whistleblower who exposed agency’s political bias

Jim Jordan also spoke out about it.

According to a whistleblower, the FBI:
-Falsified statistics on domestic violent extremism cases
-Deprioritized child trafficking cases to focus on January 6th.
-And misused SWAT teams to make misdemeanor arrests Where does it stop?

30 ex-FBI agents stand up to support whistleblower who exposed agency’s political bias

Here's your people, Coyote

But I'm sure the story of the Catholic dad is completely made up, and I'm even MORE sure that your fascist party is completely fine with turning into fascists with jackboots on.

As ever

This nation is over. Tragically.

Whether this is all true or not, the very fact that these two factions of our government are now quarreling in our intelligence agencies, and our armed forces, while our elites seem to be in a life or death struggle with Russia, I find very concerning.

We even have separate media Eco-systems now.

It shouldn't matter which party you are identify with. The echos to ancient history, are very concerning.

While Caesar and Crassus are fighting, the Barbarians are surely going to enter Rome eventually. :sigh2:

Here's your people, Coyote

But I'm sure the story of the Catholic dad is completely made up, and I'm even MORE sure that your fascist party is completely fine with turning into fascists with jackboots on.

As ever

This nation is over. Tragically.
Of course you are sure. Your people could commit murder and you’d attack the police trying to stop it. Fascist.

6vaapc.jpg

Lefties are getting hammered right now.

So they just lay low for a while.

But dont be fooled. They haven't gone away.
No, they can't go away. Unlike non-lefties whose interest in politics is a sideline of their careers, friends and family, lefties wrap their whole lives around, and are completely dependent on, keeping the government gravy train rolling.

Of course you are sure. Your people could commit murder and you’d attack the police trying to stop it. Fascist.

You used to be at least partly reasonable, and now the only protest you have for 25 armed FBI agents showing up at a man's house because he PUSHED someone is....the story is made up.

Honey.

#1: if this were true of Trump's FBI, you folks would be correctly LOSING YOUR MINDS, and I would be right there with you. It would have been true what you said about him being a fascist. But of course it wasn't true of Trump. It IS true of Biden. And you don't care.

#2: the mods on this site used to be reasonable, even if they were on the "other side". Not anymore. Too many of you seem to have lost your minds. No thanks.

You used to be at least partly reasonable, and now the only protest you have for 25 armed FBI agents showing up at a man's house because he PUSHED someone is....the story is made up.

Honey.

#1: if this were true of Trump's FBI, you folks would be correctly LOSING YOUR MINDS, and I would be right there with you. It would have been true what you said about him being a fascist. But of course it wasn't true of Trump. It IS true of Biden. And you don't care.

#2: the mods on this site used to be reasonable, even if they were on the "other side". Not anymore. Too many of you seem to have lost your minds. No thanks.
I know I seem like I'm always defending the liberal mods. But they are more reasonable than the other leftie posters on here. Part of the reason for their weak defense of this kind of thing is that the know how indefensible it is.

When the Democrats lost face by their racist actions and support of racist actions against the asylum seekers of Martha's Vineyards, the Democrat mods avoided those threads like an agency head avoiding congressional oversight. Becuase they knew how bad that incident made the Dems look and would not stoop to the non-arguments that other posters used.

We are at a point at which the only way ANY Democrat can seem reasonable is by aditting so many flaws in the current Democratic Party actions that they seem deranged for continuing to support those actions.

Honey.

Honey. You used to be partly rational. Now, not so much.

You kind of ignore what is known and what is only being claimed before jumping on your outrage platform.

1. The 72 yr old man he “pushed”, landed on the ground and required medical attention. That is not in dispute, it is a matter of record.

2. There are federal laws protecting people trying to access abortion clinics. That is a fact.

Any argument with the above?

Let’s move on to the unsupported claims.

Basically, per the article, the claims made by Houck can not verified.

This is what is claimed by each side:

A SWAT team of about 25 came to my house with about 15 vehicles and started pounding on our door,” she said, describing her husband’s arrest on Friday. “They had about five guns pointed at my husband, myself, and basically at my kids. They came in as if they were expecting some kind of confrontation.”

On Monday, a spokesperson for the FBI’s Philadelphia field office called the Houcks’ recounting of events as “inaccurate” and described agents’ conduct as “professional” and “in line with standard practices.”

“No SWAT team or SWAT operators were involved,” the statement read. “FBI agents knocked on Mr. Houck’s front door, identified themselves as FBI agents, and asked him to exit the residence. He did so and was taken into custody without incident pursuant to an indictment.”

This is the only picture I can find that is identified as from the incident, and seems to be taken from a door camera. It certainly does match what the Houck’s claim.

Mr. Houck is a very big man. He allegedly assaulted a 72 yr old man. I am sure there were witnesses and the facts of the case will come out in the trial, one way or the other.

You ”pro-lifers” have a decades long history of violence: bombings, murders, assaults and arsons for your cause.

I recall Trump’s FBI driving around picking people up off the street with out cause or warrant after protests. Or trying to use the military against civilians. How quickly you forget (or maybe you agree). The far right, Trump’s solid blindly faithful base, has increasingly embracing authoritarianism over democratic principles. That comes far closer to fascism than a handful of FBI agents carrying out an arrest warrant.

If we mods have collectively “lost our minds” I think it is more likely you who is the one with a questionable mind.

I know I seem like I'm always defending the liberal mods. But they are more reasonable than the other leftie posters on here. Part of the reason for their weak defense of this kind of thing is that the know how indefensible it is.

When the Democrats lost face by their racist actions and support of racist actions against the asylum seekers of Martha's Vineyards, the Democrat mods avoided those threads like an agency head avoiding congressional oversight. Becuase they knew how bad that incident made the Dems look and would not stoop to the non-arguments that other posters used.

We are at a point at which the only way ANY Democrat can seem reasonable is by aditting so many flaws in the current Democratic Party actions that they seem deranged for continuing to support those actions.
I was in some of those threads dude

Please check what she actually said to me.

Honey. You used to be partly rational. Now, not so much.

You kind of ignore what is known and what is only being claimed before jumping on your outrage platform.

1. The 72 yr old man he “pushed”, landed on the ground and required medical attention. That is not in dispute, it is a matter of record.

2. There are federal laws protecting people trying to access abortion clinics. That is a fact.

Any argument with the above?

Let’s move on to the unsupported claims.

Basically, per the article, the claims made by Houck can not verified.

This is what is claimed by each side:

A SWAT team of about 25 came to my house with about 15 vehicles and started pounding on our door,” she said, describing her husband’s arrest on Friday. “They had about five guns pointed at my husband, myself, and basically at my kids. They came in as if they were expecting some kind of confrontation.”

On Monday, a spokesperson for the FBI’s Philadelphia field office called the Houcks’ recounting of events as “inaccurate” and described agents’ conduct as “professional” and “in line with standard practices.”

“No SWAT team or SWAT operators were involved,” the statement read. “FBI agents knocked on Mr. Houck’s front door, identified themselves as FBI agents, and asked him to exit the residence. He did so and was taken into custody without incident pursuant to an indictment.”

This is the only picture I can find that is identified as from the incident, and seems to be taken from a door camera. It certainly does match what the Houck’s claim.

Mr. Houck is a very big man. He allegedly assaulted a 72 yr old man. I am sure there were witnesses and the facts of the case will come out in the trial, one way or the other.

You ”pro-lifers” have a decades long history of violence: bombings, murders, assaults and arsons for your cause.

I recall Trump’s FBI driving around picking people up off the street with out cause or warrant after protests. Or trying to use the military against civilians. How quickly you forget (or maybe you agree). The far right, Trump’s solid blindly faithful base, has increasingly embracing authoritarianism over democratic principles. That comes far closer to fascism than a handful of FBI agents carrying out an arrest warrant.

If we mods have collectively “lost our minds” I think it is more likely you who is the one with a questionable mind.

The local civil AND CRIMINAL courts dismissed the charges. That's it. Only Biden's crooked, corrupt DOJ picked it up, with the FBI acting as henchmen.

And you're fine with it, of course.

Trespassers don’t injure some 150 police, some so severely they had to quit on disability. They don’t ransack and trash our nation’s Capitol. And why wonder why we can’t you guys seriously with dumb memes like this.

It was a riot that got out of control; those people should not have broken into the Capitol--unless the police let them in, which seems to be an open question.

There, see? I'm not going to meet you on "insurrection" or that the Capitol building is "sacred", but I agree the protest went entirely too far.

You, OTOH, seem to think the appropriate response to a man pushing another down who got in the face of his child is 25 armed FBI agents showing up at their house.

I can't fix that, and I can't share a nation with it.

It's over.

Forum List

Back