30,000 turn out for Romney in West Chester

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
30,000... in OHIO. Yeah... no one will be voting for Romney in Ohio, huh libtards :rolleyes:
30,000 turn out for Romney in West Chester | www.daytondailynews.com

Mitt Romney’s campaign brought out Republican star power Friday night, with governors, senators and dozens of other political leaders from around the nation urging Ohioans to make the difference in an election that could come down to “the ultimate" swing state.

“Your state is the one I’m counting on,” Romney told a crowd of 30,000 at The Square at Union Centre, believed to be the largest gathering of the entire campaign season. “This is the one we have to win.”

30,000... in OHIO. Yeah... no one will be voting for Romney in Ohio, huh libtards :rolleyes:

Mitt Romney’s campaign brought out Republican star power Friday night, with governors, senators and dozens of other political leaders from around the nation urging Ohioans to make the difference in an election that could come down to “the ultimate" swing state.

“Your state is the one I’m counting on,” Romney told a crowd of 30,000 at The Square at Union Centre, believed to be the largest gathering of the entire campaign season. “This is the one we have to win.”

Except the Secret Service only counted 15,000 going through the metal detectors. I guess the other 15,000 slipped in the side entrance.

Except the Secret Service only counted 15,000 going through the metal detectors. I guess the other 15,000 slipped in the side entrance.

link?

EDIT: excuse me... CREDIBLE link?

The other 15,000 were Kid Rock's entourage.

If those were the only people voting this Tuesday, that may have some significance.

And there’s no guarantee they’d all vote for Romney anyway.

If those were the only people voting this Tuesday, that may have some significance.

And there’s no guarantee they’d all vote for Romney anyway.

yeah, nothing to see here, folks. Just move along.

15k, and half of 'em left after Kid Rock was done.

Obama will be in the same area tonight. Tickets are all gone, with the arena capacity being 13.5K. And that crowd won't be leaving after Stevie Wonder finishes.

You mean the Stevie Wonder concert announced 1 hour in advance, and which President Obama was not attending?

Yeah, that's just devastating news for President Obama. I suggest you see how tonight's Stevie Wonder concert turns out, and then munch some tasty crow.

15k, and half of 'em left after Kid Rock was done.

Obama will be in the same area tonight. Tickets are all gone, with the arena capacity being 13.5K. And that crowd won't be leaving after Stevie Wonder finishes.

Not certain who they're trying to convince that Romney is some sort of rock star who can draw crowds like that but he isn't.

Hey, that's my family!

Sad thing is, you are kinda right. My family tree in that area is a little sparse in the branches. Don't worry, it hardly affects me at all. Chicks dig a third nipple.

No, it's down there by Cincinnati, north of there even. It's nice around there. That's where Jerry Springer was mayor. :)

Forum List

Back