30,000 Fentanyl pills seized in Casa Grande Arizona. Let's Go Brandon!

This is what the left feels sorry for. HA HA HA HA HA
50073502-MethHead.jpg

YoursTruly That's fine, what I am saying is you are assuming Fentanyl is like any other drug. It is not. It takes ONE TIME, trying something laced with this poison. That's it. People try recreational drugs all the time, they don't deserve to die from a one time experimentation. Fentanyl is basically like getting bitten by a Swamp Adder. It is not just another drug.

People who know drugs are bad (MKAY) know there's a risk. Especially the people that sells them are also risky. So personal responsibility dictates what you put into your body and who you hang with. Unless someone is pointing a gun at your head, forcing you to ingest drugs, then those are personal decisions.
I'm not sure how much clearer it can be.

If there was a 75% chance that ALL parachutes wouldn't open, there'd still be stupid people skydiving.

In almost all cases, druggies hooked on this crap, was sent to prison, thanks the officer for saving their lives.
"If I hadn't been arrested, I would've ended up dead." I've heard many many times in rehab video's.

People who know drugs are bad (MKAY) know there's a risk. Especially the people that sells them are also risky. So personal responsibility dictates what you put into your body and who you hang with. Unless someone is pointing a gun at your head, forcing you to ingest drugs, then those are personal decisions.
I'm not sure how much clearer it can be.

If there was a 75% chance that ALL parachutes wouldn't open, there'd still be stupid people skydiving.
You don't get it, that's fine.

You don't get it, that's fine.

When people make the decision to get off it, they do. They do what ever it takes to do so. They start because they choose to. And they stop because they choose to.

It really is that simple. Sure, there's a lot of challenges after making that decision. But the will to live and live normal is stronger than the urge.

When people make the decision to get off it, they do. They do what ever it takes to do so. They start because they choose to. And they stop because they choose to.

It really is that simple. Sure, there's a lot of challenges after making that decision. But the will to live and live normal is stronger than the urge.
You have no clue about the power of addiction.

Recovery from drug addiction is much more difficult than recovery from alcoholism.

Many of the people who are addicted to opioids were prescribed opioid medications by their doctors who in turn were pushed by pharmaceutical salesmen to treat every ache and pain with opioids. That's why the Sacklers are in deep shit right now.

You have no clue about the power of addiction.

Recovery from drug addiction is much more difficult than recovery from alcoholism.

Many of the people who are addicted to opioids were prescribed opioid medications by their doctors who in turn were pushed by pharmaceutical salesmen to treat every ache and pain with opioids. That's why the Sacklers are in deep shit right now.

BS, I know people get off that crap, and fight the addiction for many years after they're clean. Some days it constantly infects your brain so that it's all you can think about.

Do NOT tell me what I know and don't, G. Cause you don't gotta clue.

This is what the left feels sorry for. HA HA HA HA HA
View attachment 569216
You keep condemning the left as if they're responsible for the opioid crisis. No party is. Drug addiction is personal problem for the individual and statistically 77 out of the 82 counties most affected by the crisis voted for trump and are largely Republican areas. So you guys have the problem and you guys are causing this demand for illegal drugs. I think you better clean your own house first before you condemn your neighbor.

You keep condemning the left as if they're responsible for the opioid crisis. No party is. Drug addiction is personal problem for the individual and statistically 77 out of the 82 counties most affected by the crisis voted for trump and are largely Republican areas. So you guys have the problem and you guys are causing this demand for illegal drugs. I think you better clean your own house first before you condemn your neighbor.

When Trump was president, it was his problem. Now that the left not only have the white house, but have a majority in both the house and senate. So it's their baby.

Then throw in Biden's lax southern border, then he's responsible for the drugs coming into the USA. This is how and why the drugs get to all area's of the US. The west coast leftist ran cities like Portland and San Francisco, where they have lax drug enforcement (city and state), have made it worse.
Legalizing pot also made things worse.

When Trump was president, it was his problem. Now that the left not only have the white house, but have a majority in both the house and senate. So it's their baby.

Then throw in Biden's lax southern border, then he's responsible for the drugs coming into the USA. This is how and why the drugs get to all area's of the US. The west coast leftist ran cities like Portland and San Francisco, where they have lax drug enforcement (city and state), have made it worse.
Legalizing pot also made things worse.
You believe whatever you want and keep playing the blame game; it doesn't help resolve the situation. You can't lock up half the country even though you Republicans deserve it !

You believe whatever you want and keep playing the blame game; it doesn't help resolve the situation. You can't lock up half the country even though you Republicans deserve it !

LMAO.. Democrats have the majority, but you're blaming republicans. And accuse me of the blame game.

LMAO... Priceless

30,000 Fentanyl death pills brought to you by Joke Brandon's insane border policies. And if they caught one car you know there's a hundred that they missed. That is why Arizona Fentanyl deaths have doubled this year. The time is coming when we Arizonans are just going to do our own patrols for these mthrF*king murderers.

Anyone trafficking Fentanyl OR Methamphetamine need to be dispatched to their Maker, instantly. They are doing a great evil to this nation.

30,000 Fentanyl death pills brought to you by Joke Brandon's insane border policies. And if they caught one car you know there's a hundred that they missed. That is why Arizona Fentanyl deaths have doubled this year. The time is coming when we Arizonans are just going to do our own patrols for these mthrF*king murderers.

Time to wake up and remember that this country was supposed to be run by We The People.

Good suggestion.

“Fentanyl is a beneficial drug when used correctly. Physicians use it after surgery or when pain from cancer is unmanageable with other, less potent drugs.
Thus it also has beneficial aspect. Few people will be willing to live with severe pain.

Forum List

Back