30,000 Ballots Scanned Multiple Times

They have also been bounced by Republican judges and even judges appointed by Trump.
This is what has the faith-based Trump cult hysterical. Their deity's self-serving lies that are swallowed by them as if they were receiving a sacrament are shocked by non-believers needing evidence before they'll take any of them seriously. The judiciary has the audacity to insist that baseless allegations, however much they are pleasing to the almighty Lardass, still demand proof.

She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.
Norman, please listen to me...

You and others who are unaware of all the checks and balances in our voting process, are intentionally being played, with this kind of stuff.

You can NOT have more absentee paper ballots counted than the absentee envelopes counted when they were received in.

The checks and balances catches overcounts. You cant have just cases of printed illegal ballots show up... the system of checks and canvassings throws up a red flag if the batch counted has more ballots, than absentee envelopes received back and verified as registered voters.

You also can not have ballots counted twice either, for the same reason....it would be caught as an over count.

Giuliani, Bannon, Stone, Flynn, and all the other Trumpty lawyers KNOW better, and know the checks and balances catch these kind of elections fraud, YET they are presenting it to you via viral videos, anyway....

But they are NOT even trying to present this garbage in court, because they would be sanctioned for presenting fraudulent evidence.

You are truly being played by them.....
Only an idiot would be stupid enough to listen to your garbage length babble mrs hypocrite troll,the troll whoCLAIMS to be a Christian and hates lying because that is satans way but then displays her hypocrisy here everyday on the boards ignoring the mountains of evidence of vote fraud along with covid being a hoax and what a lbiden is and his ties to communist China.:ahole-1:

you love lying biden and his lies and will have a place reserved for you in hell alongside him years later after he dies and he is in hell waiting for you.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the only way people like him will even consider listening to your babble is when you stop LYING thst this was not massive vote fraud and that Biden hates America and is a commie warmonger. :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301:

We both know your bias toward the dem party is so pathetic that the ONLY reason you accept 9/11 as an inside job was cause it happened under bush,we both know you never would though had it happened under Obama.
You've really lost it, 911 (LAr)...

What exactly, in what i explained with the process, got you so bent out of shape?
As always you EVADE the facts of vote fraud,once again for the 100th and final time,why do you lie that there was no vote fraud ignoring that thousands of dead people voted were counted as votes for biden,ignoring all the whistleblowers thst have come forward risking their careers to tell the truth willing to testify knowing the severe penalty of perjury?:cuckoo:

Why do you cliam bs of no vote fraud when trumps early lawyers dropped out because of death threats to their family’s or ignore how whistle blowers are getting death threats now,one of the postal workers put in the hospital beaten severely after saying she had massive proof of vote fraud she witnessed? Why do you keep lying saying thousands of votes were not switched from trump to Biden even though whistleblowers have risked their lives saying that? Or Republican monitors assigned to monitor got turned away? :cuckoo:

Then you have the hypocrisy to say a man,lying Biden that stood by,who did nothing when mass murderer Obama was starting wars in the Mideast contiuning bush’s policys murdering women and children,lying to the people he would end the war,that Biden is a good man?

That’s being a fucking hypocrite and a coward to sit there and lie to me that those examples i brought up are not proof of vote fraud. Answer the freaking questions and stop lying that that’s not proof of vote fraud liar.

Or let me guess,none of that ever happened and I just made all thzt up right? Yeah right.grow up :cuckoo:

oh and if you come back with a couple of lame one or two liners again without answering the questions which is the norm for you again,you admitted I took you to school that vote fraud happened. :ahole-1:
Oh and if that was all too long and complicated for your brain to absorb Care4all which I’m sure it was, here it is short and sweet dummies style for you.

you keep coming on here lying saying no vote fraud happened. Oh really? You seem to have the fucked up logic that trumps lawyers and whisteleblowers who have been given death threats to their familys,one beaten up,severely and in the hospital now after she said she had evidence of major vote fraud,is in your warped mind,not evidence,yeah right,grow up. :cuckoo:

again,your hypocrisy is sick,you CLIAM to be a Christian against lying because that is satans way,like YOU don’t lie here here everyday thst massive vote fraud occurred and evade facts it did.?:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

Well mrs hypocrite.enjoy your place next to lying biden in hell when you join him in laters years and hope you like the heat.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Actually, im not one of the people just screaming fraud did not occur.

I have taken the time to address the individual accusations, and explain the vote process and the checks and balances in place, and why the accusations can NOT be true...

This is what has the faith-based Trump cult hysterical. Their deity's self-serving lies that are swallowed by them as if they were receiving a sacrament are shocked by non-believers needing evidence before they'll take any of them seriously. The judiciary has the audacity to insist that baseless allegations, however much they are pleasing to the almighty Lardass, still demand proof.
Proof that cannot be nullified by partisan lower court judges, hopefully. As the stakes rise and
expert lawyers like Sidney Powell are more involved and more people watch what is going on
it will be harder for despotic judges to summarily dismiss pleadings as has already happened in Michigan and Pennsylvania, for instance.

Corrupt ones who took payoffs and went for the money...
you forgot to mention that trumps lawyers and whistleblowers are getting death threats,one whisleblower got put in the hospital asshole.
I was aware that judges across the land were threatening Trump's goons with contempt, but have they really begun throwing them down the courthouse steps?

Would you care to offer credible evidence to sustain your baseless smear of Trump appointees that they have been bribed by unspecified individuals? Or does your cult's obligatory blind faith render actual evidence irrelevant is all cases?

Corrupt ones who took payoffs and went for the money...
you forgot to mention that trumps lawyers and whistleblowers are getting death threats,one whisleblower got put in the hospital asshole.
I was aware that judges across the land were threatening Trump's goons with contempt, but have they really begun throwing them down the courthouse steps?

Would you care to offer credible evidence to sustain your baseless smear of Trump appointees that they have been bribed by unspecified individuals? Or does your cult's obligatory blind faith render actual evidence irrelevant is all cases?
i dont waste time with paid shills like you.i dont feed the trolls just to watch you cover your ears and closes your eyes as you shills always do.i am always telling the trump supporters not to feed the trolls like you all the time on this board.im afraid i end up wasting my breath on them though.

Last edited:
She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.

You and others who are unaware of all the checks and balances in our voting process, are intentionally being played, with this kind of stuff.

You can NOT have more absentee paper ballots counted than the absentee envelopes counted when they were received in.

The checks and balances catches overcounts. You cant have just cases of printed illegal ballots show up... the system of checks and canvassings throws up a red flag if the batch counted has more ballots, than absentee envelopes received back and verified as registered voters.

You also can not have ballots counted twice either, for the same reason....it would be caught as an over count.

Giuliani, Bannon, Stone, Flynn, and all the other Trumpty lawyers KNOW better, and know the checks and balances catch these kind of elections fraud, YET they are presenting it to you via viral videos, anyway....

But they are NOT even trying to present this garbage in court, because they would be sanctioned for presenting fraudulent evidence.

Only an idiot would be stupid enough to listen to your garbage length babble mrs hypocrite troll,the troll whoCLAIMS to be a Christian and hates lying because that is satans way but then displays her hypocrisy here everyday on the boards ignoring the mountains of evidence of vote fraud along with covid being a hoax and what a lbiden is and his ties to communist China.:ahole-1:

you love lying biden and his lies and will have a place reserved for you in hell alongside him years later after he dies and he is in hell waiting for you.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the only way people like him will even consider listening to your babble is when you stop LYING thst this was not massive vote fraud and that Biden hates America and is a commie warmonger. :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301:

We both know your bias toward the dem party is so pathetic that the ONLY reason you accept 9/11 as an inside job was cause it happened under bush,we both know you never would though had it happened under Obama.

What exactly, in what i explained with the process, got you so bent out of shape?
As always you EVADE the facts of vote fraud,once again for the 100th and final time,why do you lie that there was no vote fraud ignoring that thousands of dead people voted were counted as votes for biden,ignoring all the whistleblowers thst have come forward risking their careers to tell the truth willing to testify knowing the severe penalty of perjury?:cuckoo:

Why do you cliam bs of no vote fraud when trumps early lawyers dropped out because of death threats to their family’s or ignore how whistle blowers are getting death threats now,one of the postal workers put in the hospital beaten severely after saying she had massive proof of vote fraud she witnessed? Why do you keep lying saying thousands of votes were not switched from trump to Biden even though whistleblowers have risked their lives saying that? Or Republican monitors assigned to monitor got turned away? :cuckoo:

Then you have the hypocrisy to say a man,lying Biden that stood by,who did nothing when mass murderer Obama was starting wars in the Mideast contiuning bush’s policys murdering women and children,lying to the people he would end the war,that Biden is a good man?

That’s being a fucking hypocrite and a coward to sit there and lie to me that those examples i brought up are not proof of vote fraud. Answer the freaking questions and stop lying that that’s not proof of vote fraud liar.

Or let me guess,none of that ever happened and I just made all thzt up right? Yeah right.grow up :cuckoo:

oh and if you come back with a couple of lame one or two liners again without answering the questions which is the norm for you again,you admitted I took you to school that vote fraud happened. :ahole-1:
Oh and if that was all too long and complicated for your brain to absorb Care4all which I’m sure it was, here it is short and sweet dummies style for you.

you keep coming on here lying saying no vote fraud happened. Oh really? You seem to have the fucked up logic that trumps lawyers and whisteleblowers who have been given death threats to their familys,one beaten up,severely and in the hospital now after she said she had evidence of major vote fraud,is in your warped mind,not evidence,yeah right,grow up. :cuckoo:

again,your hypocrisy is sick,you CLIAM to be a Christian against lying because that is satans way,like YOU don’t lie here here everyday thst massive vote fraud occurred and evade facts it did.?:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

Well mrs hypocrite.enjoy your place next to lying biden in hell when you join him in laters years and hope you like the heat.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have taken the time to address the individual accusations, and explain the vote process and the checks and balances in place, and why the accusations can NOT be true...

as always,you wont address the questions i posed that massive vote fraud occured even though i spelled it out short in sweet dummies style for you. Like clockwork,you are so predictable.

as always,you evade the questions i posed that prove massive vote fraud occured.Like clockwork you are easy as pie to predict,you never dissapoint in your evasive tactics refusing to address my facts.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

yeah again you just post LIES all the time to try and counter the facts people post while always failing miserable flat on your face failing to disprove massive vote fraud took place then keep going around constantly LYING there was no vote fraud.

you dont seem to care that people that used to respect you when they disagreed with you,have lost respect for you know cause you have to LIE when you cant refute facts and in this case,wont answer my questions that proved massive fraud took place.

again i hope you enjoy your place in hell with lying biden sense you LOVE liars like him and have learned from him how to lie so much.It gets hot in hell,hope you like the heat in your place with satan. :auiqs.jpg:

we BOTH know,had this massive vote fraud happed to lying commie Biden,you would be screaming at the massive vote fraud that took place,you can lie all you want that would not be the case but you dont fool any of us.

well im done wtih you,you had your chance to answer my questions,you evaded them and changed the subject as you always do when you cant counter facts.

oh and must really really suck to be you. having so many democrats who have been democrats for decades but unlike you,have a conscience on how corrupt the dem party has become,our last great president JFK is rolling over in his grave how his party was once great under him,but now is a traiter to america. these people below in these videos,unlike you,care about the destruction of america and have left that corrupt party.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Proof that cannot be nullified by partisan lower court judges, hopefully. As the stakes rise and
expert lawyers like Sidney Powell are more involved and more people watch what is going on
it will be harder for despotic judges to summarily dismiss pleadings as has already happened in Michigan and Pennsylvania, for instance.
those pesky facts will never register with his peabrain.lol

I note the way the Trump cult's paranoia metastasizes. He and his lackeys are exempted from presenting any evidence to prop up the narcissist's self-serving lies, while Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorney generals, county commissioners, poll supervisors, vote tabulators, auditors, Trump's own cybersecurity chief, and even Trump-appointed judges across the land have all been bribed and/or are all dastards in a heinous clandestine conspiracy.

The alternative Occam's Razor explanation is that most Americans who had disapproved of him for four years in poll after poll expressed their wish that he go away when they were finally given the opportunity to officially register their enduring sentiment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back