30,000 Ballots Scanned Multiple Times

One person, a few votes. New standard.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."

True !!!!! ballots scanned by invisible unicorns hired by Chavez and Hitler, haaaa ha ha ha ..... you are gonna be sucking up President Biden for the foreseeable future, it will be agonizing.....

1607155582728.png

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."

A Republican legislator nuked that. He pointed out that there would be 30,000 more votes than voters. She was so bad that even Giuliani was embarassed as he tried to shush her. It also sounded like she probably sees a lot of pink elephants.

She should submit this into a court of law ... and endure cross-examination ... under penalty of perjury ...

The Michigan legislature can change the laws for next election ... indeed I'm sure many States will be exhaustively reviewing their election security ... for this election, the matter has to be presented in a court, not on TV ... the EC is meeting in 11 days, time is running out ...

They will have to compromise with a Democrat Governor in this case.

It shocks me that our voting wouldn't have a tally of who checked in to vote and envelopes to match up against the number of votes that they are reporting..................

How could us “crazy” Republicans possibly believe that any God fearing, left-wing poll worker in a Democratic strong hold would possible even consider scanning votes more than once? I mean, that is simply inconceivable. It is equally inconceivable that the USPS , that fine institution that endorsed Biden for President, or any of its employees would even entertain the idea of doing anything at all to help Biden win an election. I mean, it is just not possible.

How could us “crazy” Republicans possibly believe that any God fearing, left-wing poll worker in a Democratic strong hold would possible even consider scanning votes more than once? I mean, that is simply inconceivable. It is equally inconceivable that the USPS , that fine institution that endorsed Biden for President, or any of its employees would even entertain the idea of doing anything at all to help Biden win an election. I mean, it is just not possible.
You mean the same USPS that is run by Trump sycophant Louis Dejoy is now part of the conspiracy against Trump????

‘’Hey, Corn Cob, take a break from posting and get some rest. You are in fruit cake territory.

You mean the USPS that is run by by Trump sycophant Louis Dejoy is now part of the conspiracy against Trump????/

‘’Hey, Corn Cob, take a break from posting and get some rest. You are in fruit cake territory.

You guys are so indoctrinated that you are incapable of seeing what is right in front of your face.

You mean the USPS that is run by by Trump sycophant Louis Dejoy is now part of the conspiracy against Trump????/

You guys are so indoctrinated that you are incapable of seeing what is right in front of your face.
LOL..Look in the mirror for the truth of that assertion.

Yeah, says the person who can watch a video of poll workers ILLEGALLY counting votes they pull out from under a table and claim there is nothing there. You guys are either complete idiots or completely indoctrinated...maybe a little of both.

Yeah, says the person who can watch a video of poll workers ILLEGALLY counting votes they pull out from under a table. You guys are either complete idiots or completely indoctrinated...maybe a little of both.
The complete idiots are those that keep promulgating the lie of election fraud. All your lying ilk posts now are debunked videos. Trump has had his day in Court and lost. Trump’s own attorneys in open court said there was no election fraud. Trump’s own DHS and DOJ says there was no election fraud.

So..stop playing the fool and undermining our country with your lies.

Yeah, says the person who can watch a video of poll workers ILLEGALLY counting votes they pull out from under a table. You guys are either complete idiots or completely indoctrinated...maybe a little of both.
The complete idiots are those that keep promulgating the lie of election fraud. All this shit your lying ilk posts now are debunked videos. Trump has had his day in Court and lost. Trump’s own attorneys in open court said there was no election fraud. Trump’s own DHS and DOJ says there was no election fraud.

The video in GA is not debunked. It happened. The issue is the Democratic crooks are running much of this show. Many Republican RHINOs are in on it too. China is absolutely LOVING it and can hardly wait for a Biden presidency. You are your kind are complete morons.

Yeah, says the person who can watch a video of poll workers ILLEGALLY counting votes they pull out from under a table and claim there is nothing there. You guys are either complete idiots or completely indoctrinated...maybe a little of both.

They were not illegally counting votes.

Gabe Sterling, who is GA’s election implementation manager, ie the guy in the state who is responsible for the day to day management of the election, said what those poll workers were doing was their job.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

The complete idiots are those that keep promulgating the lie of election fraud. All this shit your lying ilk posts now are debunked videos. Trump has had his day in Court and lost. Trump’s own attorneys in open court said there was no election fraud. Trump’s own DHS and DOJ says there was no election fraud.

The video in GA is not debunked. It happened. The issue is the Democratic crooks are running much of this show. Many Republican RHINOs are in on it too. China is absolutely LOVING it and can hardly wait for a Biden presidency. You are your kind are complete morons.

Yeah it has been.

The guy who runs the election said what you are claiming is false.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Xi and Putin and every authoritarian around the world love your ilk. They love you because you throw doubt on democracy. Your lying ilk demeans our democracy and calls it a fraud all because your candidate lost. Our adversaries love how you Trumpsters spread lies and divide our nation. They love how your lying ilk weakens our nation.

‘Yeah..and that Georgia video has been debunked, moron. Stop spreading lies about my country and it’s democratic institutions.

She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.
Or making sure everything is in its place before they go home for the day.
/——/ You’re full of it, I was a Nassau County BOE inspector for for 6 years. What they did was illegal.

Xi and Putin and every authoritarian around the world love your ilk. They love you because you throw doubt on democracy. Your lying ilk demeans our democracy and calls it a fraud all because your candidate lost. Our adversaries love how you Trumpsters spread lies and divide our nation. They love how your lying ilk weakens our nation.

‘Yeah..and that Georgia video has been debunked, moron. Stop spreading lies about my country and it’s democratic institutions.

LOL...yeah I know, nothing to see here. You guys have to be the most gullible little folks on the planet earth. Hey, I know you saw a guy running out of the bank with a mask and a big duffle bag on the night of the robbery, but let me assure you, this is normal. Every day around this time our branch manager puts on his COVID mask, puts his gym clothes in his black duffle and runs out the door down the alley towards the gym. He likes to warm up a bit before hitting the treadmill. This was fact-checked, so you best believe it.

Forum List

Back