3 year undercover sting on gun runners in Britain gets convictions...

Britons are allowed to have guns..there is not a total ban..

There is a ban on everything but a few types of hunting shotguns and the process to get one and keep it are so complicated that few do it.....

Except the criminals...they get automatic weapons....

Yes. Criminals and the rich can have guns. You want to live in a country where the rich have more rights than you? You want to live in a country where you are less than because you don't have the money to do as they can? I don't.

There is a ban on everything but a few types of hunting shotguns and the process to get one and keep it are so complicated that few do it.....

So you think that if there was no ban, criminals would not have guns?

According to your philosophy if guns were banned then the Paris and Norway attacks wouldn't have happened. Hmmm. Hows that workin' for you?

Yes. Criminals and the rich can have guns. You want to live in a country where the rich have more rights than you? You want to live in a country where you are less than because you don't have the money to do as they can? I don't.
The rich have more rights in this nation, so what's the hubub, Bud?

According to your philosophy if guns were banned then the Paris and Norway attacks wouldn't have happened. Hmmm. Hows that workin' for you?
whether it is banned or not, criminals will always get guns..

The rich have more rights in this nation, so what's the hubub, Bud?

No. They don't. I can have any gun I want so long as I can afford it. If the bloombergs of the world get their way they will push the cost of legal gun ownership to a level where poor people can't afford them. Then, it is a small extra step to enslavement. That is why the Founders of this country mandated the gun rights we have. To keep the wealthy, and the powerful in check.

No...there is a ban and criminals have guns....law abiding people don't have guns......and violence rates in Britain are horrible, and they have no way to protect themselves...

Really? Naaaah. Say it isn't so. I am shocked. SHOCKED I tell ya! So then. What is the point of gun legislation if not to create TWO classes of people. Those who can have guns, and those who can't? Hmmmm?

Really? Naaaah. Say it isn't so. I am shocked. SHOCKED I tell ya! So then. What is the point of gun legislation if not to create TWO classes of people. Those who can have guns, and those who can't? Hmmmm?
I suppose to suppress the gun market...

Maybe. Doesn't seem to prevent the criminals from getting them. In all of Mexico there is ONE gun store. It is in Mexico City and is there to cater to the needs of the wealthy Mexicans. Care to guess how many people were killed by the drug cartels just last year alone? Seems that curtailing legal sales doesn't seem to work.

Maybe. Doesn't seem to prevent the criminals from getting them. In all of Mexico there is ONE gun store. It is in Mexico City and is there to cater to the needs of the wealthy Mexicans. Care to guess how many people were killed by the drug cartels just last year alone? Seems that curtailing legal sales doesn't seem to work.
Then arm the other side so the tally can increase.....It helps keep the population increase low..

Then arm the other side so the tally can increase.....It helps keep the population increase low..

The bad guys are ALWAYS armed. That's the point. All that gun regulations do is affect the law abiding. A criminal doesn't care that he has to pay more for an illegal gun because he steals the money to pay for it anyway. Drug laws are the same way. Legal cocaine is extremely cheap. My dentist is one of the few who is licensed to use it for the very few patients he has who are immune to all anesthetics but the pure stuff. He has a vial that costs him 100 bucks from the government, but which if in the black market would cost over 100 bucks.

The criminals steal to pay for it so they don't care about that added cost. Those victimized by their crimes though. They care.

You guys still don't understand how violence works.....when the bad guys, drug cartels, the mexican police and military only have guns...innocent people are mass murdered freely and criminals can prey on the people without risk.

When normal, law abiding, peace loving people are armed...they stop it. And law and order are restored and the killing is reduced and stopped.

You guys have no understanding of the truth, the facts, reality ....none at all...

You guys still don't understand how violence works.....when the bad guys, drug cartels, the mexican police and military only have guns...innocent people are mass murdered freely and criminals can prey on the people without risk.

When normal, law abiding, peace loving people are armed...they stop it. And law and order are restored and the killing is reduced and stopped.

You guys have no understanding of the truth, the facts, reality ....none at all...
They are either to stupid or both.

You have no idea how to debate...and so.....time marches on...........

Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like being around you..

New Topics

Forum List

Back