3 year old white baby killed

I hope she gets the death penalty

I am around them at work and most are bad human beings . Wake up

The skin color doesn't matter, this couple is despicable and I hope they both get life with no parole or the death penalty.

It is a tragedy and a shame when an innocent is killed I don't see how skin color matters
If skin color is the motivation, it matters.

No it doesn't because skin color never matters as long as you people think it does we will never advance
As long as killers think it matters they will never advance.

Here are three examples of race mattering to killers. Only 3. There are many more.

Are there examples of race mattering to whites that drive them to murder? Of course. Dylan Roof comes immediately to mind.

No matter how much race doesn't matter to you, clearly race does matter.

It is a tragedy and a shame when an innocent is killed I don't see how skin color matters

No it doesn't because skin color never matters as long as you people think it does we will never advance

Here are three examples of race mattering to killers. Only 3. There are many more.

Are there examples of race mattering to whites that drive them to murder? Of course. Dylan Roof comes immediately to mind.

and how many white people have killed black people for the same reasons?

the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person

the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person
Perhaps to YOU. To deny skin color as a motivating factor for everyone not you is demonstrably false. You seem to be an intelligent person. Why would you dream to deny racism as a motivating factor when it clearly is to thousands if not millions of people?

Perhaps to YOU. To deny skin color as a motivating factor for everyone not you is demonstrably false. You seem to be an intelligent person. Why would you dream to deny racism as a motivating factor when it clearly is to thousands if not millions of people?
Can you show us any "PROOF" that racism has been the motivating factor for millions of people? Blacks have killed more blacks in two years in Chicago than were killed in the entire HISTORY of the KKK.

" the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person "
"Race" isn't a matter of "skin color". Race is a matter of relatedness. It is, essentially, a huge extended slightly inbred family. In the same way my sibling and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us does with any other human on the planet, a white person and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us has with any other human of a different race on the planet. So race is "family" and, like family, it matters a very great deal.

The people who taught us that race is meaningless or, against our lying eyes, doesn't exist were members of a hostile race that is uniquely committed to genocide.

Can you show us any "PROOF" that racism has been the motivating factor for millions of people? Blacks have killed more blacks in two years in Chicago than were killed in the entire HISTORY of the KKK.
Race is not the motivating factor for millions of people in the same way that race is never a factor for anyone

When a movement is galvanized, the men and women involved must be "real". To many are not. We have uplifted a person like this above others and beyond equality. Only time after time, things like this or issues happen. So who are the real the privileged and how much of our resources are we going to continue to overspend with? This is why people are slowly becoming tribal again and circling the wagons around their families and people they know. Progs caused this.

Quasar44

Most white people are killed by white people. Most white babies are killed white people.

Why dont you start on the white nurse in the UK who killed 8 white babies.

Or this white man (Chris McNabb) who murdered his two wk old baby.

Or this white women who murdered her two white babies. Why ? They got in the way of her sex life.

Or this white man who murdered his 13 day old baby

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back