3 US Cities - Anarchist Jurisdictions

Attorney General William Barr has reportedly designated three U.S. cities—all controlled by Democrats—as “anarchist jurisdictions” that are being targeted to be defunded by the federal government for failing to stop violent rioters and for defunding law enforcement departments.

The New York Post reported that Barr signed off on designating New York City, Portland, and Seattle as “anarchist jurisdictions.”
==========
the left will scream NOT FAIR. face it, they always do. they do the most stupid of shit and scream NOT FAIR when it comes time to be responsible for your actions.

simple facts
these cities have been out of control since it all started.
the leadership in these cities have done nothing to stop or discourage the violence
> in fact, many of the city leaders have participated in the anarchy
once the violence started, the protests were over and they were riots and should have been treated accordingly AT THE TIME.
> delaying this only justified the behavior to these people and setup an "entitlement"
> this amplifies the NOT FAIR cause by not stopping it, you condone it and it becomes "ok"
> til its your house - several examples of the violence being stopped when it reached "leaderships" own door
these cities have time and again refused federal help
> and mocked / blocked the effort to stop the violence
the worst cities in our country today are democrat led. BY A LONGSHOT
> and don't give me "it's someone elses fault" crap. the vast majority of other cities figure it out and have not sunk so far.
the city of austin over the weekend started a "take back our city" movement to oust all leadership for their failure to keep the city safe
> first and foremost this is leaderships responsibility - not to give 1 mindset carte blanche, but to keep ALL PEOPLE safe
> they sacrificed the majority for the "feelz" of the minority - here comes payback

when you use violence as a means to an end against the established government, it's anarchy. it's not a "right" we have at that point, it's an abuse of our laws and other peoples rights.

this is what the established government can and should do to keep the people safe who are following our laws and living within our system. if you don't like our system, there are proper ways to change it from within. this isn't what the anarchists are doing so fuck 'em.

time to deal with them as they are, not as they represent themselves.

Wow I live in Seattle. There is no anarchy here. I have been in Portland several times in the last month. There is no anarchy there.

This is disgusting.

Maybe all of us in Oregon, NY and Washington should stop paying our federal taxes since our own government is at war with us, stealing our money and refusing to fund our cities.

barr and trump can make these threats but it will be challenged. I won't be surprised if the courts side with us states.

All he and barr are doing is waging war with people they don't like and wasting a lot of taxpayer money.

People are seeing this and are disgusted with the hate and actions of trump and his administration.

Maybe our congress should pass a law that forbids any state from receiving more federal tax dollars than they contribute. Most of the red states suck more tax dollars than they pay. Some double what they pay. Like Alaska.

We should finally start making those red states support themselves and stop mooching off us blue states.
Why do you live in a shithole?
who else would have them?

Attorney General William Barr has reportedly designated three U.S. cities—all controlled by Democrats—as “anarchist jurisdictions” that are being targeted to be defunded by the federal government for failing to stop violent rioters and for defunding law enforcement departments.

The New York Post reported that Barr signed off on designating New York City, Portland, and Seattle as “anarchist jurisdictions.”
==========
the left will scream NOT FAIR. face it, they always do. they do the most stupid of shit and scream NOT FAIR when it comes time to be responsible for your actions.

simple facts
the leadership in these cities have done nothing to stop or discourage the violence
once the violence started, the protests were over and they were riots and should have been treated accordingly AT THE TIME.
> delaying this only justified the behavior to these people and setup an "entitlement"
> this amplifies the NOT FAIR cause by not stopping it, you condone it and it becomes "ok"
> til its your house - several examples of the violence being stopped when it reached "leaderships" own door
> and don't give me "it's someone elses fault" crap. the vast majority of other cities figure it out and have not sunk so far.
the city of austin over the weekend started a "take back our city" movement to oust all leadership for their failure to keep the city safe
> first and foremost this is leaderships responsibility - not to give 1 mindset carte blanche, but to keep ALL PEOPLE safe
> they sacrificed the majority for the "feelz" of the minority - here comes payback

when you use violence as a means to an end against the established government, it's anarchy. it's not a "right" we have at that point, it's an abuse of our laws and other peoples rights.

this is what the established government can and should do to keep the people safe who are following our laws and living within our system. if you don't like our system, there are proper ways to change it from within. this isn't what the anarchists are doing so fuck 'em.

Wow I live in Seattle. There is no anarchy here. I have been in Portland several times in the last month. There is no anarchy there.

This is disgusting.

Maybe all of us in Oregon, NY and Washington should stop paying our federal taxes since our own government is at war with us, stealing our money and refusing to fund our cities.

barr and trump can make these threats but it will be challenged. I won't be surprised if the courts side with us states.

All he and barr are doing is waging war with people they don't like and wasting a lot of taxpayer money.

People are seeing this and are disgusted with the hate and actions of trump and his administration.

Maybe our congress should pass a law that forbids any state from receiving more federal tax dollars than they contribute. Most of the red states suck more tax dollars than they pay. Some double what they pay. Like Alaska.

We should finally start making those red states support themselves and stop mooching off us blue states.
I do not live in Portland, I just visit friends there.

==========

simple facts

This is disgusting.

I do not live in Portland, just visit friends who live in the City.

==========

simple facts

This is disgusting.

While I have not been to Seattle, I do visit Downtown Portland often. The trouble is limited to just a few blocks near the Justice Center and the Federal Courthouse, which are next door to each other. There are some streets with boarded up windows nearby, but most of the buildings are empty due to the Ongoing Pandemic, so there has not been a rush to clean up the store fronts, since the daily customers are not there, and not because of the Protests. I have friends that live near Portland State Univ., a few blocks from the Protests, who rarely hear anything other than the news helicopters.

Most of the city is just going about its business and watching the news like the rest of the courtly.

Exactly. I was there last month twice.

There is no anarchy in Portland, Seattle and NYC.

The mayor is still there. The chief of police is still there as with the whole police force and the rest of the government.

That certainly isn't anarchy.

When I was there everyone was going about their business just as everyone always has during the pandemic. Both of the times I was there we went to malls and shopped. We drove through the city and it was peaceful.

The voters will take it out on republicans in office. Not just trump. I won't be surprised if the republicans who hold office in all three of those states lose their jobs.

I won't be surprised if the next House of Representatives is even more lopsided toward democrats than it is now with democrats controlling the senate too.

==========

simple facts

This is such silly propaganda promoted by Trump's new personal attorney, ButtBoy Barr.
Look at the simple facts, bozo:

The 100 largest cities in America and 64 of them have Democratic mayors.

View attachment 391297

Trump is an evil bastard who has forgotten that THIS is the UNITED States of America.
Who is in charge of the cities that heve been burned, looted, and generally taken over by black-clad goon squads, Gomer Pyle?

==========

simple facts

This is disgusting.

While I have not been to Seattle, I do visit Downtown Portland often. The trouble is limited to just a few blocks near the Justice Center and the Federal Courthouse, which are next door to each other. There are some streets with boarded up windows nearby, but most of the buildings are empty due to the Ongoing Pandemic, so there has not been a rush to clean up the store fronts, since the daily customers are not there, and not because of the Protests. I have friends that live near Portland State Univ., a few blocks from the Protests, who rarely hear anything other than the news helicopters.

Most of the city is just going about its business and watching the news like the rest of the courtly.

Exactly. I was there last month twice.

There is no anarchy in Portland, Seattle and NYC.

The mayor is still there. The chief of police is still there as with the whole police force and the rest of the government.

That certainly isn't anarchy.

When I was there everyone was going about their business just as everyone always has during the pandemic. Both of the times I was there we went to malls and shopped. We drove through the city and it was peaceful.

The voters will take it out on republicans in office. Not just trump. I won't be surprised if the republicans who hold office in all three of those states lose their jobs.

I won't be surprised if the next House of Representatives is even more lopsided toward democrats than it is now with democrats controlling the senate too.
It's not anarchy because real anarchists would have nothing to do with the violent commie punks infesting Portland, Seattle, etcetera.

Really? You really want to post such unconstitutional bull shit? Start 'splain' any lawful justification(s) for the Attorney General to determine distribution of ANY Treasury appropriations as passed by the Congress and signed into law UNLESS SPECIFICALLY annotated in the passed legislation as codified! I simply can't find any such manner of throttling lawful appropriations by anyone in the Department of Justice!

Dictators can get away with that shit but the Attorney General cannot be delegated by Trump to do that shit YET!
who are you and why should i give a fuck if you care what i post?

don't like it, don't read it.

The OP was your fucked-up GEM, Bunkey! If you post what presents as bull shit, you should backup that same bull shit with some kind of argument supporting and proving some logical validity of what you have suggested as truth and convince the audience you've suckered in to read that same pile of crap. Since you dodge any defense of your OP you obviously know it's nothing but a pile of garbage you have knowingly presented as truth. Or you could have admitted your fundamental errors in judgement, knowledge and honesty.

Instead of doing what is proper and honest, you try to cover your ass with dismissive ad hominem. You'll never fucking learn!

Really? You really want to post such unconstitutional bull shit? Start 'splain' any lawful justification(s) for the Attorney General to determine distribution of ANY Treasury appropriations as passed by the Congress and signed into law UNLESS SPECIFICALLY annotated in the passed legislation as codified! I simply can't find any such manner of throttling lawful appropriations by anyone in the Department of Justice!

Dictators can get away with that shit but the Attorney General cannot be delegated by Trump to do that shit YET!

The OP was your fucked-up GEM, Bunkey! If you post what presents as bull shit, you should backup that same bull shit with some kind of argument supporting and proving some logical validity of what you have suggested as truth and convince the audience you've suckered in to read that same pile of crap. Since you dodge any defense of your OP you obviously know it's nothing but a pile of garbage you have knowingly presented as truth. Or you could have admitted your fundamental errors in judgement, knowledge and honesty.

Instead of doing what is proper and honest, you try to cover your ass with dismissive ad hominem. You'll never fucking learn!
Oh.

You are a fucking idiot.

Ok bye, bye.

Real "anarchist jurisdictions" would be a peaceful as could be....Just sayin'.

We're losing the language, folks.
Sure. A mostly peaceful anarchist murdered President McKinley, the 3rd President assassinated. His assassin started with socialism,, moved on to anarchy, and then to murder. 45 days after the president died, he was sentenced and electrocuted.

The civil unrest that we’ve been dealing with since May got out of hand because it was being aided and abetted by elected Democratic officials in each of the riot cities. Democrats were perfectly OK with looking the other way and pretending that the riots weren’t happening. It wasn’t until last week that Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi got around to condemning the violence, and that was only after new polling revealed that voter sentiment in the riot zones was shifting to Trump.

Axios:

Furious Democrats are considering total war — profound changes to two branches of government, and even adding stars to the flag — if Republicans jam through a Supreme Court nominee then lose control of the Senate.
They'll do it either way.
On the table: Adding Supreme Court justices … eliminating the Senate’s 60-vote threshold to end filibusters … and statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico. “If he holds a vote in 2020, we pack the court in 2021,” Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.) tweeted.
Fine, then we'll pack the Court next time we are in control, and at some point there will be so many justices that it will no longer be an existential crisis when an octogenarian justice struggling against advanced cancer, dies.

Of course, this has always been part of the Democrats’ plans to give the United States more one-party Soviet Union flair: Democrats were going to do all these things anyway, and the media were just helping them keep it secret. Whether GOP fills the seat or not, if given the power, they will add at least two to Senate and SCOTUS.

Ginsburg’s death is merely another “don’t let a crisis go to waste” moment for the ever-ghoulish Democrats.

These hypocrites are fond of blaming conservative “rhetoric” for a host of problems but they’re out there throwing around the word “war” a lot since Ginsburg’s passing. They don’t really mean war, of course. Most of them would soil themselves if ever confronted by any real opposition. What they want is the permanent marginalization of the Republican Party and any conservative wrongthink. The entire American Left has become totalitarian fascist scum.

One of Trump’s greatest accomplishments is getting Democrats to be so irrationally angry that they can no longer hide their thoroughly un-American intentions.

The new hybrid Democratic-Progressive party is made up of people who are truly unwell.

1600733232798.png

Imagine a world where the insane ramblings of Granny Boxwine and Chuckie Schumer have more legislative bite. These people shouldn’t be in charge of a goldfish, let alone multiple branches of the United States Government.

They are going to use the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg to justify myriad manifestations of leftist insanity in the coming weeks. That Trump and McConnell are both “Game on!” regarding replacing Ginsburg is comforting. Republicans of yore would have folded before the clock struck midnight in the East last Friday.

they will never be able to implement his defunding of our cities. The budgets have already been written. The money has already been allocated
Stop right there! Freeze all city finances and bank accounts immediately! Not one cent had better be collected or disbursed by the financial crooks of city hall until a thorough audit has take place.

President Trump issued instructions, and the DOJ has determined that New York and two other cities are "Anarchist" cities. Where there is no law and order. The penalty for this finding is loss of Federal Funds to the City, and State.

When Bill Clinton was President, and the DOJ sued Microsoft, I saw a solution. One that I wished Microsoft would have taken. The answer was painfully simple to me. Announce that from this date forward, no Microsoft product will be licensed to be used by the Federal Government. Oh Give them six months to find and buy alternates. But really, just stop selling to the Feds. Let them pay tons of money for an inferior product. Then tell the court you've stimulated competition by letting the Government fund development into alternative products. Problem solved.

There have been similar incidents. Times where I figured something similar could and would work. The decision of the Feds to threaten the funding to New York City and State is another opportunity. Just announce that effective in ten days, no law enforcement agency in New York will be authorized to provide assistance to any Federal LEO. A DEA agent needs help doing a drug raid? Good luck Charlie. Customs needs help running down a load of drugs? Have a nice time. A bank is robbed? Well I'm sure the FBI will show up eventually. But we're too busy to be bothered. Need security for President Trump's visit to the Trump Tower in NYC? Well. I'm sure you can manage. We are too busy. Security for the Tower? Not my problem. Talk to the Secret Service.

The Feds would be howling so loudly the Astronauts on the International Space Station would need earplugs to keep from suffering hearing loss. Because you know, and I know, ten minutes after you announced this, everyone would rush out and rob a bank. Local Cops would shrug and go back to writing parking tickets as the getaway driver merged with traffic with a friendly wave.

Now, some cops might not like this. So it is simple. You tell them that any injuries incurred while they are assisting Feds in violation of this order will not be covered as work related. You also tell them that they will not be covered by the City or County for any violence they use. In other words, it would not be a line of duty shooting, or beating. And they would not be eligible for Qualified Immunity for the actions. Good luck on taking care of that on your own. About the fourth time the Union had to provide a lawyer for something like that they would tell the members to knock it off.

And those who would argue that is Unconstitutional, or Treason. Nonsense. Nothing Unconstitutional about it. In fact, it falls right into States Rights. They do not have to provide assistance to Federal Agents. They are not required by the Constitution to do so.

Instead of a lawsuit, New York could just cut aide to the Federal Agents and win without paying Legal Fees. The FBI would be howling for help in solving the Bank Robberies. Or at least securing the scene until the evidence is collected. And the first Federal Agent wounded in the line of duty asking for help on the radio who doesn't get any response from the locals, would enrage the White House to no end. Trump's phone would probably explode from sending that many Tweets out that fast.

Sure. A mostly peaceful anarchist murdered President McKinley, the 3rd President assassinated. His assassin started with socialism,, moved on to anarchy, and then to murder. 45 days after the president died, he was sentenced and electrocuted.

The civil unrest that we’ve been dealing with since May got out of hand because it was being aided and abetted by elected Democratic officials in each of the riot cities. Democrats were perfectly OK with looking the other way and pretending that the riots weren’t happening. It wasn’t until last week that Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi got around to condemning the violence, and that was only after new polling revealed that voter sentiment in the riot zones was shifting to Trump.

Axios:

Furious Democrats are considering total war — profound changes to two branches of government, and even adding stars to the flag — if Republicans jam through a Supreme Court nominee then lose control of the Senate.
On the table: Adding Supreme Court justices … eliminating the Senate’s 60-vote threshold to end filibusters … and statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico. “If he holds a vote in 2020, we pack the court in 2021,” Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.) tweeted.
Fine, then we'll pack the Court next time we are in control, and at some point there will be so many justices that it will no longer be an existential crisis when an octogenarian justice struggling against advanced cancer, dies.

Of course, this has always been part of the Democrats’ plans to give the United States more one-party Soviet Union flair: Democrats were going to do all these things anyway, and the media were just helping them keep it secret. Whether GOP fills the seat or not, if given the power, they will add at least two to Senate and SCOTUS.

Ginsburg’s death is merely another “don’t let a crisis go to waste” moment for the ever-ghoulish Democrats.

These hypocrites are fond of blaming conservative “rhetoric” for a host of problems but they’re out there throwing around the word “war” a lot since Ginsburg’s passing. They don’t really mean war, of course. Most of them would soil themselves if ever confronted by any real opposition. What they want is the permanent marginalization of the Republican Party and any conservative wrongthink. The entire American Left has become totalitarian fascist scum.

One of Trump’s greatest accomplishments is getting Democrats to be so irrationally angry that they can no longer hide their thoroughly un-American intentions.

The new hybrid Democratic-Progressive party is made up of people who are truly unwell.

Imagine a world where the insane ramblings of Granny Boxwine and Chuckie Schumer have more legislative bite. These people shouldn’t be in charge of a goldfish, let alone multiple branches of the United States Government.

They are going to use the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg to justify myriad manifestations of leftist insanity in the coming weeks. That Trump and McConnell are both “Game on!” regarding replacing Ginsburg is comforting. Republicans of yore would have folded before the clock struck midnight in the East last Friday.
Violent leftist goon squads and crackpot politicians aren't anarchists.

Bone up on your etymology before you further embarrass yourself.

President Trump issued instructions, and the DOJ has determined that New York and two other cities are "Anarchist" cities. Where there is no law and order. The penalty for this finding is loss of Federal Funds to the City, and State.
So, his solution is to defund the police?!?! Where have I heard that before?

Axios:

Speaking of embarrassing yourself. Barr didn't declare these cities to be anarcho-capitalist, they were declared anarchist.

Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that calls for the abolition of the state. It is described alongside Marxism as having a historical association with anti-capitalism and socialism.

That's the violent leftist goon squads and crackpot politicians being taken to task by Trump. Are you for Trump or the violent leftist goon squads and crackpot politicians?

We are under no obligation to fund cities that will not secure the rights of their people. You are aware that the reason we formed the United State was in order to secure the rights of our people?

Last edited:

Axios:

Speaking of embarrassing yourself. Barr didn't declare these cities to be anarcho-capitalist, they were declared anarchist.

Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that calls for the abolition of the state. It is usually described alongside libertarian Marxism as the libertarian wing (libertarian socialism) of the socialist movement and as having a historical association with anti-capitalism and socialism.

That's the violent leftist goon squads and crackpot politicians being taken to task by Trump. Are you for Trump or the violent leftist goon squads and crackpot politicians?

We are under no obligation to fund cities that will not secure the rights of their people. You are aware that the reason we formed the United State was in order to secure the rights of our people?
Socialist/communists want an all-controlling state in the ehd...Anarcho-communism is a contradiction in terms....The notion that there can be central control with no political controllers at the head of it (i.e. The State) has been disproven with the very existence of Soviet Russia and Maoist China.

Now, when you can come up with examples of a completely voluntary stateless society degenerating into such centralized authoritarian despotism, you come give me a jingle.

I was there
Portland has too many gangsters.
The mayor is still there. The chief of police is still there as with the whole police force and the rest of the government
Good thing I got out of town before they succeeded in their plans to murder me. Lay half a wager those govt cop fuckers wall of moms and daddies etc don't know what's going to hit 'em. None of them deserve to live. Let that whole shithole stumptown roast in hell forever.

Axios:

Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that calls for the abolition of the state. It is usually described alongside libertarian Marxism as the libertarian wing (libertarian socialism) of the socialist movement and as having a historical association with anti-capitalism and socialism.

Socialist/communists want an all-controlling state in the ehd...Anarcho-communism is a contradiction in terms....The notion that there can be central control with no political controllers at the head of it (i.e. The State) has been disproven with the very existence of Soviet Russia and Maoist China.

Now, when you can come up with examples of a completely voluntary stateless society degenerating into such centralized authoritarian despotism, you come give me a jingle.
One of the core concepts of marxism is withering away of the state.
Which is only a concept, since it never occurred in practice.

Axios:

One of the core concepts of marxism is withering away of the state.
Which is only a concept, since it never occurred in practice.
Soviet Russia -the practice- proved Marx wrong, comrade.

You may now return to your comfy quarters in the ash heap of history.

TryCommunism.jpg

Axios:

Yup. Anarchists allied with Socialists are either liars or useful idiots.

Anarchy: a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
"he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"

So the Anarchists would help destroy the State that secures our rights, then the Marxists would take away all of our rights.

All Law Abiding stand against the lawless thugs that are burning our cities and the equally lawless elected Democrats that are enabling them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back