Zone1 3 threads closed on the same subject - baffled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The thread is about trumps golf courses losing £15m and blaming brexit as a factor.
The last excuse is that the title of the thread is misleading.
I have asked for a clarification on this so that I can post this interesting thread again without causing ofence to the trump moderators.

The thread is about trumps golf courses losing £15m and blaming brexit as a factor.
I have asked for a clarification on this so that I can post this interesting thread again without causing ofence to the trump moderators.
The vast majority of your posts include taunting, preemptive derision, condescension and smug self-aggrandizement in regards to your being "civilized".

These are not interesting threads. They are flame bait trolling.

Three threads, on the same story of no interest whatsoever, titled to try to tie it to Brexit even though it has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit.

Pretty much a model of what the Clean Start policy is meant to prohibit.

I have asked for a clarification on this so that I can post this interesting thread again without causing ofence [sic] to the trump moderators.

Bait_1430468619637.jpg

In fairness, this is akin to posting a headline "sucker politician 'A' paid double the price for eggs today than he did 5 years ago". Then saying it is self induced since "this sucker supported Brexit." Meanwhile we all know that everyone on earth is paying more for food.

In fairness, this is akin to posting a headline "sucker politician 'A' paid double the price for eggs today than he did 5 years ago". Then saying it is self induced since "this sucker supported Brexit." Meanwhile we all know that everyone on earth is paying more for food.
Trump is actually blaming brexit for the losses at his golf courses. It is ironic that he does so having been such a big supporter of brexit.

It may not appeal to his friends on here because of their political bias but you cannot deny that it is a matter of interest. Particularly to those of us suffering from brexit.

It was on the Europe forum so american members need not worry about it over much..

It smacks of over reaction to me and something I see more and more on this board.

My guess is it's a repeat. Mods should note why they close a thread though.

What is you profession, that you should look down on me for mine?

Intelligent people recognize the intelligence of others no matter their occupation or station in life.

Unintelligent people do not, especially when their abilities are so limited that they only view complete agreement with their very narrow agenda as a sign thereof.

Trump is actually blaming brexit for the losses at his golf courses. It is ironic that he does so having been such a big supporter of brexit.

It may not appeal to his friends on here because of their political bias but you cannot deny that it is a matter of interest. Particularly to those of us suffering from brexit.

It was on the Europe forum so american members need not worry about it over much..

It smacks of over reaction to me and something I see more and more on this board.
This forum has become more regulated I agree. That aspect is unfortunate and it has decreased the number of regular and casual users I would imagine. Free speech on this forum has maintained its popularity while other Boards have become ghost towns. The closing of your thread should have been noted, you should screenshot it and post. They outright deleted one of my posts which was very disappointing.

NOTE TO MODS: let him post the/his thread(s), .Tommy's articles are the first thing I look for when I log in/on so it feels like I'm the one being penalized. They're all white liberal left wing tripe that I so enjoy picking apart.

Particularly to those of us suffering from brexit.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Tummy the Welsh Communist is exactly like the very famous Alf Garnett from the TV series, Till Death Do Us Part.
Funny at a distance because so ludicrous and crass .
But up close a very stupid person .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back