3 things a GOP candidate needs to avoid in upcoming election to win...

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Being against gay marriage. Realize it will happen no matter what and it's a losing battle, but Lawyers will love it, because every 6 months there will be a divorce because of it, and they will remarry and 6 months later another divorce. It's a money making machine. Good for the economy. Plus, you judge people, and you will be judged. Jesus said his FATHER is the judge. No one else.

Quit saying the word cut, or get rid of, or eliminate. Say IMPROVE! Morons

Say yes to abortion in special cases, but not in every case. That's called being politically correct. It's probably a fucking lie but hey the libs couldn't say you are against womens right to choose. This is brilliant. I'd do it.

That's it. This is all they need to do and they will win.

• Banned
You are on the right track.

Why do you tell me what I obviously already know? People here need to realize I'm the real deal. If I ran for President and was 35 it would be over before it began I'd have all my competition annihilated before the first debate.

I thought the door to door salesman union already had a President.

Being against gay marriage. Realize it will happen no matter what and it's a losing battle, but Lawyers will love it, because every 6 months there will be a divorce because of it, and they will remarry and 6 months later another divorce. It's a money making machine. Good for the economy. Plus, you judge people, and you will be judged. Jesus said his FATHER is the judge. No one else.

Say yes to abortion in special cases, but not in every case. That's called being politically correct. It's probably a fucking lie but hey the libs couldn't say you are against womens right to choose. This is brilliant. I'd do it.

1. I agree. I don't like gays but it is a loser.
2. Yep, No more slash, cut and burn!!! A real loser! How about bringing back "Accountability"? And government that really works like nasa, nws, fda, cdc, etc. Come up with real plans and run on them.
3. I agree in special cases! Also be totally for birth control...

:lol:

wrong, the next Pres will be Female (D)

the media will lie and lie and then make useless topics the most important ones

no man of any kind has a chance in hell

I will accept any bet on that

The first is obviously wrong. People dont like gay marriage. That is why it was a loser on the ballot in almost every state.
Second suggestion has merit
Third will just make everyone angry. Pro choice people will still claim you wan tto restrict abortions. Pro life people will claim you favor abortions. They are both right. You're screwed.
When you grow up,kid, you'll understand this.

The first is obviously wrong. People dont like gay marriage. That is why it was a loser on the ballot in almost every state.
Second suggestion has merit
Third will just make everyone angry. Pro choice people will still claim you wan tto restrict abortions. Pro life people will claim you favor abortions. They are both right. You're screwed.
When you grow up,kid, you'll understand this.

Nobody will argue against abortion when the mothers life could be dead. That's ALL the GOP candidate has to say. LOL! Just keep saying you aren't against it and support it in this scenario. You will seem compassionate towards women right to chose. Huge blow to the libs.

the first one is totally correct. There's no stopping it. Simply say let the high court decide then leave it alone. Boom! You get votes.

I'm sorry, but I'm so right about all this and the party will catch up. I'll bet you this is exactly what will happen in this coming election with the GOP candidate.

What will we bet? This was over with before it began, so I'm all in. ;)

Been saying for years the republicans need to dump the social conservatives. They have been a serious liability for years. As far as wanting to "improve" social programs, we all know what you mean.

how about avies?

If a female dem wins the WH, you sport any avi of my choice for a month (within the rules)

If anything else wins, you pick my avi for a month (within the rules)

how about avies?

If a female dem wins the WH, you sport any avi of my choice for a month (within the rules)

deal.

Gay Marriage and Abortion are kinda small details in a presidential election.

In 2016 I'd say foreign policy, economy, and immigration will be the biggest things the candidates will be judged on.

Gay Marriage might be done and over with by 2016 anyway, there aren't any big donors for the against side anymore.

how about avies?

deal.
th

Forum List

Back