3 teens steal 50 guns from gun store, at least one used in murder....democrat party judge lets them off.

2aguy
I find that hard to believe.

I watched a video of a group of three trying to rob a gun store. They got their asses shot off. Two of them died right there and the third was running down the sidewalk with a giant German Shepherd on his ass.

Most gun store owners are armed and not afraid to use those guns.

2aguy
I find that hard to believe.

I watched a video of a group of three trying to rob a gun store. They got their asses shot off. Two of them died right there and the third was running down the sidewalk with a giant German Shepherd on his ass.

Most gun store owners are armed and not afraid to use those guns.

Most are burglaries, not robberies....they will often go through walls with sledgehammers, or use vehicles to crash through doors to get to the guns...the Maxon gun store in my neck of the woods? They went to the back of the building and knocked a hole in the wall to access the guns..

Again, we don't have the room in prison to lock up the murderers and rapists, much less someone who commits petty property crimes.

But if you want to charge these guys for selling a gun that was used in a murder. I'm all fine with that. Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders.

Works for me.

“Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders. ”

No you cant

The gun store was engaged in a legal business

The 3 felons were not

“Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders. ”

No you cant

The gun store was engaged in a legal business

The 3 felons were not

Not at all... you want to blame these guys for the guns they sold.... which I'm fine with, as long as we can also charge the gun sellers for putting guns in the wrong hands to start with.

Betcha the Gun Industry will be really keen on making the background check system work once they have to pay out to some victims.

Not at all... you want to blame these guys for the guns they sold.... which I'm fine with, as long as we can also charge the gun sellers for putting guns in the wrong hands to start with.

Betcha the Gun Industry will be really keen on making the background check system work once they have to pay out to some victims.

What does the gun maker have to do with thugs stealing guns from a gun store you idiot.

/——/ Can we charge car makers for putting cars in the wrong hands?

Your response is insulting

The kids are thieves who were selling weapons they stole

What does the gun maker have to do with thugs stealing guns from a gun store you idiot.

YOu mean other than flooding the streets with guns? Come on... The gun stores know exactly who are getting their guns. "Whoops, we were robbed. How could have that happened?"

/——/ Can we charge car makers for putting cars in the wrong hands?

Are cars designed to kill people? The Auto industry works hard every year to make their cars safer.

The Gun industry works hard to make their products more dangerous and sell them to people they know shouldn't have them.

YOu mean other than flooding the streets with guns? Come on... The gun stores know exactly who are getting their guns. "Whoops, we were robbed. How could have that happened?"

Are cars designed to kill people? The Auto industry works hard every year to make their cars safer.

The Gun industry works hard to make their products more dangerous and sell them to people they know shouldn't have them.
/——-/ “Are cars designed to kill people?”
Ever hear of drunk drivers killing people? Guns are much safer now than 100 years ago.

Again, we don't have the room in prison to lock up the murderers and rapists, much less someone who commits petty property crimes.

But if you want to charge these guys for selling a gun that was used in a murder. I'm all fine with that. Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders.

Works for me.

You must be a progressive.

Forum List

Back