3 teens steal 50 guns from gun store, at least one used in murder....democrat party judge lets them off.

The gun stores didn't steal the guns and they do background checks---apparently criminals selling to criminals don't do this.

Cut welfare and you would cut the number of criminals in each generation. Cut the illegals and refugees off and you would cut even more crime.

Yes, because hungry, desperate people would never resort to crime to feed themselves.

Okay, let's get real- the main drivers of crime in this country are racism, poverty, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation.

The Europeans and Japanese don't have our crime problems. Because they are often either monocultures or they don't have our racial history.

They have extensive social programs to deal with poverty, addiction and mental illness.

And they don't let an average citizen own guns because that would be stupid.

Naw, I just don't have friends who are gun nuts compensating for tiny penises. That's why I'm unlikely to be shot. My friends don't own guns.

Yeah, the Chicago Police have proven themselves so good at catching murderers... oh, wait, no, they only have a 17% homicide clearance rate.

Uh, we lock up 2 million people, stupid.. It hasn't made us any safer.
Keep your obsession with other men's penises to yourself.

And I'll say it again

WE LOCK UP THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE.

most people serving prison terms are not convicted of violent crimes

Yes, because hungry, desperate people would never resort to crime to feed themselves.

Okay, let's get real- the main drivers of crime in this country are racism, poverty, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation.

The Europeans and Japanese don't have our crime problems. Because they are often either monocultures or they don't have our racial history.

They have extensive social programs to deal with poverty, addiction and mental illness.

And they don't let an average citizen own guns because that would be stupid.
If you want to live in Europe then fucking move.

The fact is you have 99.9997% chance of NOT being murdered by a person using a gun.

Keep your obsession with other men's penises to yourself.

And I'll say it again

WE LOCK UP THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE.

most people serving prison terms are not convicted of violent crimes

Naw, man, the people who are obsessed are the ones trying to compensate with a gun.

We lock up too many people. We don't lock up the wrong people. The guy who carries an illegal gun for protection is a lot less of a threat than the guy who deals drugs to kids, or scams old people out of their money.

If you want to live in Europe then fucking move.

The fact is you have 99.9997% chance of NOT being murdered by a person using a gun.

My neighbor killed himself 10 years ago, not 30 feet from where I am sitting right now.

Before that, he fired a shot across the parking lot of my condo complex... the cops let him keep his gun after that.

Naw, man, the people who are obsessed are the ones trying to compensate with a gun.

We lock up too many people. We don't lock up the wrong people. The guy who carries an illegal gun for protection is a lot less of a threat than the guy who deals drugs to kids, or scams old people out of their money.

My neighbor killed himself 10 years ago, not 30 feet from where I am sitting right now.

Before that, he fired a shot across the parking lot of my condo complex... the cops let him keep his gun after that.
OK so you don't want people to heave guns and you want all kinds of new laws but the guy breaking the current laws gets a pass.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

OK so you don't want people to heave guns and you want all kinds of new laws but the guy breaking the current laws gets a pass.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

Naw, guy, I want EFFECTIVE laws.

First, if you catch someone with an illegal gun, you TAKE HIS GUN. Period.

If the gun industry sells to Joker Holmes, then Joker Holmes victims should be able to sue them into bankruptcy.

Naw, guy, I want EFFECTIVE laws.

First, if you catch someone with an illegal gun, you TAKE HIS GUN. Period.

If the gun industry sells to Joker Holmes, then Joker Holmes victims should be able to sue them into bankruptcy.
You catch a guy carrying a gun illegally you send him to prison.

Laws only work when you enforce them

Naw, I just don't have friends who are gun nuts compensating for tiny penises. That's why I'm unlikely to be shot. My friends don't own guns.

Yeah, the Chicago Police have proven themselves so good at catching murderers... oh, wait, no, they only have a 17% homicide clearance rate.

Uh, we lock up 2 million people, stupid.. It hasn't made us any safer.

we lock up 2 million people, stupid.. It hasn't made us any safer.

That is because the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent gun offenders over and over again...

If they stopped releasing the most violent gun offenders we would be a lot safer.

We already lock up 2 million people. Locking them up doesn't benefit anyone but the Prison Industrial Complex.

Keeping the most violent, actual shooters who use illegal guns over and over again will benefit the people they don't get to rob, beat, shoot and murder, you freaking doofus.

WE LOCK UP THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE

No, we lock up too many people. We should lock up murderers and rapists. That's it. We shouldn't lock up people because they merely have guns. We should take their guns away. That's it. Problem solved. if they get another gun, we take that gun away, too.

That is because the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent gun offenders over and over again...

If they stopped releasing the most violent gun offenders we would be a lot safer.

We lock up 2 million people. Most industrialized countries only lock up 80,000 or so. Locking people up doesn't solve the problem.

Keeping the most violent, actual shooters who use illegal guns over and over again will benefit the people they don't get to rob, beat, shoot and murder, you freaking doofus.

We lock up 2 million people. locking people up doesn't make us safer. If anything, it makes things worse, because these people become largely unemployable and have to resort to crime.

No, we lock up too many people. We should lock up murderers and rapists. That's it. We shouldn't lock up people because they merely have guns. We should take their guns away. That's it. Problem solved. if they get another gun, we take that gun away, too.

We lock up 2 million people. Most industrialized countries only lock up 80,000 or so. Locking people up doesn't solve the problem.

We lock up 2 million people. locking people up doesn't make us safer. If anything, it makes things worse, because these people become largely unemployable and have to resort to crime.
Yeah great plan.

The problem with that is stop and frisk. There is no way a cop will know if some guy has a gun illegally unless he commits a crime with it but you don't want to put people in jail for armed robbery or assault just for rape and murder.

Can you smell the shit that comes out of your mouth?>

Yeah great plan.

The problem with that is stop and frisk. There is no way a cop will know if some guy has a gun illegally unless he commits a crime with it but you don't want to put people in jail for armed robbery or assault just for rape and murder.

Can you smell the shit that comes out of your mouth?>

Again, Dick Tiny wants to throw people in prison for merely having a gun while not being white....er, I mean having illegal guns. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Point is, just pointing a gun at someone is bad, but prison shouldn't be our first resort...

The prison-industrial complex is a self-feeding machine. Someone gets his life ruined for a juvenile mistake, and never really gets off the merry-go-round of incarceration and parole.

Again, Dick Tiny wants to throw people in prison for merely having a gun while not being white....er, I mean having illegal guns. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Point is, just pointing a gun at someone is bad, but prison shouldn't be our first resort...

The prison-industrial complex is a self-feeding machine. Someone gets his life ruined for a juvenile mistake, and never really gets off the merry-go-round of incarceration and parole.
right.

It's one thing not to throw a guy with a joint in his pocket in jail and quite another not to throw a person using a gun in a crime in jail.

Your idiocy know no bounds

Why are you the only one bringing up racism.....when you have no other argument.

Career felons caught with illegal guns...you want them put back on the street over and over again...you are an idiot.

We do not have gun crime because normal American own and carry guns for self defense........

Americans who are law abiding and own guns do not become criminals simply because they own guns.

95% of the gun crime in this country is committed by repeat fun offenders....gun offenders who have been captured by the police, over and over again, and then they are released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...

Here we have 3 teens...they stole 50 guns from a gun store and supplied them to other criminals..so far, at least one of the guns was used to murder an 87 year old woman, and you can bet the rest are being used for murder and other crimes as well...

Instead of punishing these criminals.....the democrats keep letting them out.

The 3 teens? Also released by this judge...

In Michigan, simply carrying a firearm without a concealed carry license can result in a mandatory minimum two-year prison sentence, but three teens who broke into a gun store in Saginaw could avoid prison time altogether despite pleading guilty to fifteen felony charges.

Remy M. Delgado, Preston W. O’Leary, and Travontis D. Miller are all adults now, but they were 17-years old when they broke into the Showtime Guns & Ammo store on August 2nd, 2019 and stole approximately 50 firearms. Most of those haven’t been recovered, though police have traced one of those guns to the murder of an 87-year old woman last December. Despite the laundry list of felony offenses and the violent crime associated with their theft, however, Judge Andre R. Borrello told the teens back in June that he would sentence all three of them under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, which allows a judge to divert defendants to probation. If they successfully complete their probationary term, their record is wiped clean.

On Thursday, the three men appeared before Borello for sentencing, but the public isn’t allowed to know what sentences were actually handed down.

So...a normal American carrying a legal gun for self defense will face 2 years in prison....simply for not jumping through the hoops, and going through the red tape to get a piece of paper...

Meanwhile, these 3 criminals who supplied 50 guns to actual criminals? Will go free........

And yes...the judge is a democrat...

Judge Borello, who once chaired the Saginaw County Democratic Committee before he was appointed to the bench by then-Gov. Jennifer Granholm,

This is why all DemoKKKrat laws and declarations regarding guns are illegitimate. They should not be obeyed.

You do the guns issue very well Joe!
Some solid talking points, especially on the failing of the prison system and the futility of locking up gungoons.

Forum List

Back