What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 teens steal 50 guns from gun store, at least one used in murder....democrat party judge lets them off.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
2aguy
I find that hard to believe.

I watched a video of a group of three trying to rob a gun store. They got their asses shot off. Two of them died right there and the third was running down the sidewalk with a giant German Shepherd on his ass.

Most gun store owners are armed and not afraid to use those guns.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
2aguy
I find that hard to believe.

I watched a video of a group of three trying to rob a gun store. They got their asses shot off. Two of them died right there and the third was running down the sidewalk with a giant German Shepherd on his ass.

Most gun store owners are armed and not afraid to use those guns.

Most are burglaries, not robberies....they will often go through walls with sledgehammers, or use vehicles to crash through doors to get to the guns...the Maxon gun store in my neck of the woods? They went to the back of the building and knocked a hole in the wall to access the guns..

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List